LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Help With This.

I am not confident on any statistics.

I think it seems that way is because whenever any ABDL girls come out of the woodwork then the community jumps all over them: can i see pics, want to cyber, Are you wearing right now, are you wet right now, do you mess too, and may fav: ASL.

It makes all guys in the community look bad and doesn't really make any girls want to jump up and down and attract attention to herself.

#1)-The guys aren't pestering anyone no more or no less than they would in real life.

#2)-Women tend to be more stuck up and snobbish.

Take it how you like but that's just the truth. In real life,I feel sorry for guys who have to resort to looking like a moron to pull some pussy. And ladies,if "What are you wearing?","Can I change your diaper?" and "A/S/L/?" are bothers to you,again,kill yourself or hide under a rock for the rest of eternity. There's this thing out there. It's called LIFE. Maybe you've heard of it. At any rate,I've never PMed someone just to get into their pants or had to look like a SNL reject to pull pussy. I've gotten laid many,many times just doin' what I do best. Guys? Wanna pull that pussy on a daily basis? The easiest way to a woman's cootchie is to make her laugh. Make her laugh so hard she wets herself and the diapering'll come natural. B)

I've met more girls in person into the whole diaper thing. *shrugs* I admit online there are more boys. The girls I know don't seem too involved in it though. Like they'll talk about it and stuff but none of them ever found a need to go looking around online for more people like themselves. Maybe they are too involved in other things?

I find the best way to meet people into the whole baby scene is to first find someone you like, then introduce it. Of the few people I introduced to it knowing beforehand they had an open mind, about half actually enjoyed themselves. It's just a personal opinion, but I see no statistics. Whatever number you come up with, it will always be wrong. That's the fluctuation of life.

-Sophie

The easiest way to a woman's cootchie is to make her laugh. Make her laugh so hard she wets herself and the diapering'll come natural. B)

I must agree with you, the best way to find someone is to be yourself. Most guys I know are all scared and do 'What ifs' all day, but if you are just yourself and she doesn't like you then it wouldn't have worked out anyway.

Not that I would recommend going diapered on your first date ;) but don't be someone else. If you make jokes at everything then do that, if you are protective then do that.

It's just a personal opinion, but I see no statistics. Whatever number you come up with, it will always be wrong. That's the fluctuation of life.

-Sophie

87.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

I think it seems that way is because whenever any ABDL girls come out of the woodwork then the community jumps all over them: can i see pics, want to cyber, Are you wearing right now, are you wet right now, do you mess too, and may fav: ASL.

this is true....

#1)-The guys aren't pestering anyone no more or no less than they would in real life.

this is true as well.. too many women over react.. if i overreacted every single time i had gotten an annoying/nasty/lame/ just stupid email from a guy or pm from a guy, i'd be dead from stress induced heart attack.

i mean yes, some men are just clueless, but you find those men in real life as well....

can anybody please tell me why like 80 % of ab/dl 's are guys? Am i the only one who's noticed? This is a question that has been bothering me forever.

ADaddy,

I answered that....

the statistics state that 80% abdls are male - but they are coloured or tainted stats. Due to the high number of 'cavemen' - I refer to them as cavemen due to their displayed antics e.g 'woman... me want.... me take' attidude - a high portion of female abdls state that they are male. Actually, abdls gender are split pro rata to the gender split per country which equates to 50% male and 50% female worldwide.

The figure I would put is more like 90%. Its a physical thing that during the imprinting stage of a babies/toddlers development these fetishes are triggered and the popular belief is that males get more stimulaion in the genital region simply because theirs stick out. I know my interest was already there before the age of 4 so that wasn't a choice thing. Most mothers will say boys are harder to potty train than girls. What backs up my ratio theory is having known a lady that made adult baby clothes for many years and when asked she had only ever come across 2 genuine female ab's out of hundreds of customers. But things change and fetished become more socially acceptable and mainstream thats when girls are more likley to try them out.

can anybody please tell me why like 80 % of ab/dl 's are guys? Am i the only one who's noticed? This is a question that has been bothering me forever.

Why is the sky blue? What is the meaning of life? Are are most AB/Dl's male?

Some questions, mankind has pondered since the beginning of time.

I really don't think it's quite so one-sided as you say. I've known and seen genuine female ABs. They're not exactly open about it, so unless they turn up on a site like DD, then there's really no way of telling. I don't think girls really try as hard as guys to be accepted in this, as it doesn't seem as big a deal when a girl wears diapers, but when a guy does it, he's a PERVERT! We flock to these sites in torrents to find acceptance.

i think this is really unfair of you to say. i have been down right harassed by some men in the ABDL community, & i experience many more men who are willing to be rude/sexual in their first message or IM to me than in any other community. i know that this isn't all men & i don't want it to come across that way. but when i make it clear that i have a boyfriend, that i don't cyber, & that the only babyboy i diaper is the one i'm dating, it doesn't seem to matter at all most of the time. i still get the same messages repeatedly, & still get very rude & very sexual IMs & messages.

in real life, do i sometimes get pestered? well yeah, of course. but guys in the bar (or even guys in other online communities) generally don't start the conversation with asking me to cybersex with them. there's a thing called tact, & another called social graces, that the vast majority of guys hitting on me in real life seem to have.

that said, i stick around in the community. & i'm always polite to people who message or IM, always willing to be friendly. & i'm not going to pretend that i'm not a mommy to avoid the harassment, because that would be dishonest. i'm not butthurt about the whole thing; it is what it is.

but i do think more women would be willing to be involved in this community online if there was less harassment of women in general online.

LINK <---- this is an interesting breakdown of male & female ABDLs & ageplayers. it was composed by a guy named bittergrey using an internet survey. obviously, the results could be skewed just by the fact that it was done online, but nonetheless, it's really interesting.