LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Youtube Has Been Taken Over By Nazis

If you all really want to see some Nazi bullshit, look no further.

propaganda.jpg

This sort of Nazi Gestapo Bullshit scares the shit out of me. Now nosy Nancy at the end of the street, or the bitch next door who has a beef with you, can call this number and get you persecuted. And thanks to the patriot act, they don't need probable cause to arrest you, detain you with out telling you the reason, and throw you in jail. All while they do an unconstitutional search your property.

Thanks to the patriot act, they don't need probable cause to arrest you, detain you with out telling you the reason, and throw you in jail. All while they do an unconstitutional search your property.

And the REALLY scary thing is 1) most people believe in the 'we have to do this for your safety bullshit 2) Amerika is one of the 'best' (term used loosly) countries for citizens rights.

And the REALLY scary thing is 1) most people believe in the 'we have to do this for your safety bullshit 2) Amerika is one of the 'best' (term used loosly) countries for citizens rights.

This is why I love sheeple. You can always rely on them to trade freedoms for safety. I mean, who needs freedom when Iraqi terrorist swine flu rapists fly planes into building and bomb subway tunnels?

See how easy it is? I remember the whole DoHS scare tactic of raising the warning levels after 9/11. How come we don't see those anymore? I'm pretty fuckin' sure that we're still at risk. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Never mind. We caught Saddam and murdered him. Everyone can go back to their lilly-white mansions now. IT'S OK PEOPLE! THE TERRORISTS ARE GONE NOW!

Your giving Bushy a lot of credit. He's nothing more than a spineless puppet, just like every president in the last 50 years. The real terrorists are Bilderberg. They have the world by the nutsack and wont stop squeezing it until every person in the world either dies by their hands or sings soprano in their choir of enslavement.

We caught Saddam and murdered him.

you are assuming we really killed him.. sure there was a video, but there are loads of fat old guys with scraggly hair out there it could have been...

hahahah i love conspiracy theories

Though I may not agree with everything some people may say, we're all in this together. RNDB (redneckdiaperboy) may have different motivations and views on certain subjects, but we agree on many of the same topics. It's all this bi-partisan bickering and he said she said BS that keeps us from working together.

Look, you may not like the things I say or the motives behind them. You may call me a conspircy theroist and advise me on the best method to cover my windows with tin-foil, but in the end, when the shit hits the fan, we're all gonna be on the same side. And I hope that there will be enough of us left to do something about it. Until them my job is to wake up as many people as I can. I wait patiently for all the I told ya so's that I'll be giving. :thumbsup: