LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aldi Diaper Brands?

Does anybody here shop at Aldi supermarkets? If so, do you know what brands of diapers (baby and/or adult) they carry?

I've been in many Aldi stores in multiple states, and have never once seen any adult diapers. The only disposable absorbent diaper-related items I've seen in Aldi are baby diapers and women's maxi pads.

I've visited a European Aldi (god awful place to shop, really) and didn't see any diapers at all as far as I remember. They tend to get 'special' lines in on a short term basis though. I'd imagine that if they ever did sell any, they would be low-budget German brands as that's where they get most of their stock from. The British Aldi stores definitely wouldn't sell adult diapers.

Aldi is amazing.

Agreed- their food prices in many items is unbelievably low and the quality is usually good or better :D Were it not for Aldi and a couple other local discount food stored I'd spend at least 1/3 more to eat the same foods :P

You get 3 years warranty on all electricals.

I have seen their nappies, but never bought them.

I don't know about their warranties but the Aldi near me in the US doesn't have any incontinence products. No big deal since that's well covered around here by other stores :)

I am wondering about something though :huh: Here in the US shopping cart theft is a problem. Aldi carts have a gadget that chains them together. You stick a quarter dollar coin in and it releases a cart- when you return the cart it releases your coin. Do all Aldi stores internationally have this gadget, or is this a US only thing? B)

Bettypooh

I am wondering about something though :huh: Here in the US shopping cart theft is a problem. Aldi carts have a gadget that chains them together. You stick a quarter dollar coin in and it releases a cart- when you return the cart it releases your coin. Do all Aldi stores internationally have this gadget, or is this a US only thing? B)

Bettypooh

yeah thay have them all over the place here, it's to stop idiots nicking the trollies B)

That's commonplace in Britain but a quarter is a bargain - it's always a quid in Blighty :D (I guess it's something to do with dollar coins being like rocking horse poop)...

Here in Tennessee I've never seen adult diapers. Their baby diapers are sold under the name "Nanny's".

Phil

Does anybody here shop at Aldi supermarkets? If so, do you know what brands of diapers (baby and/or adult) they carry?

Agreed- their food prices in many items is unbelievably low and the quality is usually good or better :D Were it not for Aldi and a couple other local discount food stored I'd spend at least 1/3 more to eat the same foods :P

I don't know about their warranties but the Aldi near me in the US doesn't have any incontinence products. No big deal since that's well covered around here by other stores :)

Bettypooh

I'm glad other stores haven't caught on to that idea...

Half the time when I go shopping, I have NO cash, just my debit card.