LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Sleep?

In the winter I have a 1970's nightie made out of some thin but wonderfully warm (and probably tremendously flammable) fabric. Lots of cute ribbons, lace, and bows. I've also got a nice white nightie that I picked up in England a couple of years ago. More lace and embroidery.

For summer I've got some sleeveless nightgowns with flowers on them. When it's REALLY hot I've got some shortie night-tops. When it's Really REALLY hot, I've got a cute baby-doll with spaghetti straps.

• 1 month later...

I like to buy ladies night shirts in a big size usually 20/22 and with a cute motif on the front, as these hang nice and loose I always were a nappy for bed and have several pairs of cute over panties, in the colder monthes I wear ladies scrunch socks usually whie pink or blue.

• 2 weeks later...

I always sleep in footed jammies. My favorite pair is my micro-fiber sleeper its light blue with yellow duckies print. Its so comfortable.. When its colder i have a pink fleece one and a pink fleece one with teddy bears and i have a white one with a hood.. There is a great company that sells these quality sleepers. Jummpinjammerz..