LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Small Investigation...

Hi!

I'm a keen student of psychology, with a particular focus on the humanist and psychoanalytic approaches, as well as a long time DL :D I'm wandering if any one would be willing to help with a little personal research project I'm running, simply out of personal interest, to examine if there are any prevalent psychological types in the AB/DL community... All I ask is if you have a few spare minutes whether you could take a personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology and provide me with the resulting four letter sequence, either as a reply to this thread or, if you prefer it to remain private, via a PM. None of the information gathered, or the results taken from them, will be released... I'm just interested to see what I find :D

So, if you have some spare time and are willing to help please feel free to follow the link below:

Jung - Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Also, if you have a little more time, I’d be very interested in also gathering a set of Learian Interpersonal Models, the test for which can be found at:

Learian Interpersonal Test

Simply find your score for each letter and respond with you score for each, i.e:

P=4

A=2

B=6

etc

Thank you all in advance for your help! Mayeb this will yield something interesting, maybe not, either way taking the tests themselves can be quite fun! :D

Etece

Introverted (I) 62.07% Extroverted (E) 37.93%

Intuitive (N) 60.53% Sensing (S) 39.47%

Thinking (T) 84.62% Feeling (F) 15.38%

Perceiving (P) 68.75% Judging (J) 31.25%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

timlcircle.jpg

Jung Test Results:

Introverted (I) 77.78% Extroverted (E) 22.22%

Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%

Thinking (T) 68.75% Feeling (F) 31.25%

Judging (J) 57.58% Perceiving (P) 42.42%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Maybe that explains why I tend not to fit in well with groups of people...

Here is me.

Extroverted (E) 51.61% Introverted (I) 48.39%

Sensing (S) 57.58% Intuitive (N) 42.42%

Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%

Judging (J) 57.58% Perceiving (P) 42.42%

Introverted (I) 73.53% Extroverted (E) 26.47%

Sensing (S) 67.65% Intuitive (N) 32.35%

Thinking (T) 55.26% Feeling (F) 44.74%

Judging (J) 68.57% Perceiving (P) 31.43%

roughly six years ago i took one of these test, and it told me i was an ISFJ. no clue if i've actually changed, or if i wasnt paying attention to the questions on this new test. i did take it quickly.

i dont buy into the jungian or meyers briggs personality theories, and as such wont take the tests... however, i wish you well...

on a side note have you taken them? its interesting to see such a young member doing this research for their own interest, and i would be interested in what you scored.....

I'm an INFJ/INFP (My J/P scores are almost 50/50) :) Very similar to Jung himself, which may be why I admire his work so much...

As for the research, I simply have quite a passion for the study of the human mind... Anything to do with the way we think, act and behave facinates me :D

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50% 

Intuitive (N) 52.08% Sensing (S) 47.92% 

Thinking (T) 55.26% Feeling (F) 44.74% 

Judging (J) 52.5% Perceiving (P) 47.5%  

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. 

Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 

1.8% of total population. 

its interesting how many people who took these tests have scores that are so close to each other 45-55 up to 50-50... its making me question the validity of the scoring of these tests.... but then again may everyone tests that way ....

Close scoring would probly be the most likely outcome of most any internet community, seeing as how they tend to be comprise of people who're similar to eachother to begin with, despite superficial differences.

Introverted (I) 55.81% Extroverted (E) 44.19%

Intuitive (N) 52.27% Sensing (S) 47.73%

Thinking (T) 60.53% Feeling (F) 39.47%

Perceiving (P) 69.44% Judging (J) 30.56%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

INTP same as it was a few years ago when I last did the test. Interesting part is the "Architect", my job title is Technical Architect.

*huggles*

Michelle

Introverted (I) 79.41% Extroverted (E) 20.59%

Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%

Feeling (F) 56.82% Thinking (T) 43.18%

Perceiving (P) 64.52% Judging (J) 35.48%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Hm.