LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

72 Year Old Boxer Vs 23 Year Old Burgler

I say well done to the 72 year old.... and more power to him.

When I seen the heading '72 year old boxer VS 23 year old burglar' I was thinking to myself that 72 is very old for a dog, but it could have been in dog years - to add more drama and hype.

still though just hitting some1 to defend yourself should be far from UN-necessary force.

I think you may be wording your thoughts harder to understand than the average person can interpret. No insult intended. I'm the average person mentioned earlier.

I believe what you are trying to say is that The older man was justified in retaliating with physical force. In real terms, "it's ok to beat the shit out of someone trying to kill you."

I'm happy about what the older gentlemen did. Yet, if you read the article you may realize that there was no action taken against him.

And as far as a lawsuit, GB greatest lawsuit ever was about 1.1 million. The US is the only country with such outrageous suits and judgements.

i do realize that the 72 year old got in no trouble, im just saying that it would be ridiculous if hitting some1 that was trying to kill you was deemed UN-necessary force. while i at first didnt realize this was in the UK the main reason i stated the earlier post that i deleted was to say that even shooting a seeming unarmed person can be deemed perfectly reasonable as the seeming unarmed person can have a loaded handgun hidden, or have several knifes on them.

i do realize that the 72 year old got in no trouble, im just saying that it would be ridiculous if hitting some1 that was trying to kill you was deemed UN-necessary force. while i at first didnt realize this was in the UK the main reason i stated the earlier post that i deleted was to say that even shooting a seeming unarmed person can be deemed perfectly reasonable as the seeming unarmed person can have a loaded handgun hidden, or have several knifes on them.

well if they are hidden then the person doing the shooting does not know the other person has them.. and since at the time of the shooting there was no knowledge of the hidden weapons it would seem an entirely unjustified shooting.

well if they are hidden then the person doing the shooting does not know the other person has them.. and since at the time of the shooting there was no knowledge of the hidden weapons it would seem an entirely unjustified shooting.
<_<

I can guarantee that if someone breaks into my house, they will be shot with a full clip. More, if that doesn't do the job. More and more places are adopting the "you can shoot someone if you're in fear of your life" clauses to local self-protection laws.

I believe whole-heartedly in the principle of "if someone goes after you or your family/friends, they deserve whatever they get". If someone attacks me, they might wind up either being shot or on the receiving end of either a good pocket knife or whatever hard object is handy. If someone attacks a friend or family member, I most certainly will take a heavy, blunt object to the back of their head as my first strike.

I know, that's why i stated what the law is in the UK.

I don't know what your legislature passes. Well I understand your civil law, but that's because it's easier than ours.

Sure it's easier it's not so civil.

Hugs,

Freta

You will shoot him with a full clip? How does that work, do you hold the clip up and hit the back of the bullets?

A clip = something that holds ammunition to be loaded into magazines - usually guns with internal magazines use clips to load them.

A magazine = something that holds ammunition, and can be placed in a firearm - or is in a firearm, that directly interacts and loads the firearm for the next shot..

So, you dont believe in self defense and you want to be a LEO? really?

Ok, I hope this never happens, but if you ever run into trouble - go ahead and call for backup... When seconds count... help is only minutes away!

Here is a video clip where a CWP draws on a perp who is holding a cop on the ground and attacking him - and the backup shows up later - this shows someone else helping someone, so its not really SELF defense but it still shows how long backup will take to get there!

-- Apparently the video is not available right now but:

Armed Good Samaritan Assists Officer [video unavailable]

Armed good samaritan, and videocam operator, assists officer who is being overpowered by suspect. Possible Taser use after backup arrives. (Officer mentions Taser use before backup arrives; screams after car blocks view indicate Taser in use.)

--------------

As I said earlier, if you are going to become a LEO, I hope you never encounter such a situation, however if I were you, I would support self defense...

---

Self defense is the only reliable defense.

Reasonable force.....what's this world coming to. If someone comes into your house with a weapon, you should be able to take whatever force necessary, short of killing the intruder. He can't learn anything then. Maybe once he gets out of jail, he'll think twice before throwing another party... Stupid prick. At 23, a person should slow down and work towards a fruitful career and a family; not throw wild parties and get drunk and break into old people's homes.

You will shoot him with a full clip? How does that work, do you hold the clip up and hit the back of the bullets?

A clip = something that holds ammunition to be loaded into magazines - usually guns with internal magazines use clips to load them.

A magazine = something that holds ammunition, and can be placed in a firearm - or is in a firearm, that directly interacts and loads the firearm for the next shot..

Clip = also common name for a magazine. Even the folks on Guns & Ammo TV use this. :P

Reasonable force.....what's this world coming to. If someone comes into your house with a weapon, you should be able to take whatever force necessary, short of killing the intruder. He can't learn anything then. Maybe once he gets out of jail, he'll think twice before throwing another party... Stupid prick. At 23, a person should slow down and work towards a fruitful career and a family; not throw wild parties and get drunk and break into old people's homes.

Oh, they'll they'll learn that they screwed up while they're dying on the floor... <_<

But yes, it's sad that more people don't have the common sense to just go out and work...