LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptence.........kinda.

I never had the courage to tell anyone about my diaper fetish before. Still after a while I felt I had to tell someone. I know theres already a post about this, but my case is a little different. I told my girlfriend. I love her and we've been together for almost 3 years. I thought that if we were going to have a future together, she needed to know.

I almost died of embarrassment, but I finally told her, and her reaction was exactly what I was afraid of. I could tell that I had freaked her out. She was still understanding, she told me if that made me happy then she was fine with it. Then she said she thought I had a psychological issue, and she would probably not participate.

Psychological issue............ That crushed me, though I would never let her see it. Later I told her to forget about it and we've never spoken about it again. Am I wrong to want more? Should I pursue this more or continue to suffer in silence?

You did the right thing. It's her serve, she makes the next play. Don't bring it up till she does. Let her think on it for a bit, she'll talk to you when she is good and ready, not a good thing to push the issue this early into the confesion. That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Wait till you get Pampers-Petes advice :huh:

You did the right thing. It's her serve, she makes the next play. Don't bring it up till she does. Let her think on it for a bit, she'll talk to you when she is good and ready, not a good thing to push the issue this early into the confesion. That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Wait till you get Pampers-Petes advice :huh:

LMAO! :roflmao: I won't say dump the bitch just yet. But get prepared. AND DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS OR GET MARRIED! There. That's my soapbox rant for today. :D

My friend went up to Elgin with me to help pack and move my stuff, and he saw my baby bottle and baby wipes and maybe a diaper, but not sure about that one, so I felt like I needed to explain to him the situation. Once I told him my full story, he was pretty understanding about it, and promises to keep it a secret. Are there enough conjunctions in those two sentences?

yea i agree wait til she is ready to talk about it and she wil bring it up.

I don't know it's been a long time. Plus she keeps dropping these little sentences like " You know I'd do ANYTHING for you." I just don't know if she will ever be able to accept me. And I sure as hell can't give up diapers. I don't think so anyway.

i would agree with the others not to bring it up again until she does.

in regards to the psychological issue, remember, when someone doesn'tunderstand or agree with the actions of another person they tend to say "man they are crazy" or man thats fucked up... its not necessarily an insult.. its just her trying to figre out her feelings about it.

H vampire4, I went through the same kind of experience but I did not tell my wife until we had been together for 20 years, she is accepting of my way of life BUT she had do do her own research and find out why I have my diapers, let your girl do her research? If she really loves you and by what you say she dose she will be accepting of you and understanding. you have a good woman there, talk to her dont ever leave her out on her own.....

Im sure that you will be fine, enjoy life and your girl, ;)

Take care, HUGS..... :)

Let her know that you want to marry someone that shares your desire to PARTICIPATE or WANT you to participate in it. Explain to her that there are many other fetishes, and this is just as normal if not more normal, than many of the others ones out there. If you really love her, I would say that this can only be something that you enjoy on your own, since she seems uncomfortable with it.

I don't know it's been a long time. Plus she keeps dropping these little sentences like " You know I'd do ANYTHING for you." I just don't know if she will ever be able to accept me. And I sure as hell can't give up diapers. I don't think so anyway.

It's not you she's having trouble accepting. As you said, you've been dating for several years. It's the idea of you in diapers that scares her a bit. Just imagine how you would feel/react if she came to you after all this time and told you she had been keeping a secret from you.

Perhaps the next time she says "I'd do ANYTHING for you" you should bring up the subject again. It might just be her way of showing interest without admitting that she wants to participate. She may just be diaper curious but afraid to admit it. I'm not suggesting that you hand her a diaper and ask her to put it on you or on herself for that matter, but open up the conversation again when she gives you the opportunity. You might just be beating yourself up over something that she's actually willing to try/accept.

Good Luck but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen right away.

Well I decided to talk to her more about it, and she told me she wanted me to be comfortable around her. She also wants to see me in a diaper. Were buying some next week, and she says she has plans. I'm really excited! :)

I'm glad it sounds like it's going to work out for you. I took my wife over 2 years to bring it up again, and she was accepting of it. Now I wear from time to time and she has even let me diaper her. My advice would just to let her think about it for some time and see what she does.

We got some diapers a few days ago, and she seems cool with it. She even puts them on me. She's being very supportive and she says that the diaper fetish is not that weird. I feel so much more close to her now that this whole diaper thing is in the open. I even got to put a diaper on her last night. She took it off after like a minute, but I can't believe she let me do it.

Guest lucys junibug

i'm glad things are looking up its so nice to have acceptance,i think it sometimes takes a while to sort your head out after being told, for me it wasn't the shock of what it was, it was more the questions....will i loose her to this new community?....how do i go about changing?....what about all of those other people we know?....does she WANT me to be part of it? how can we hide it? should we hide it?? is it my fault?

i got extremely jealous for a while after i was first told,i've never been one for sharing my toys!! and just seem to worry about all the logistics of thing but with time i started to see that we can easily do this, it helped a lot to be told that no matter what i am loved and that when it came down to it the last thing she wanted is to loose me, so i just got on with it i suppose....making lucy happy made me happy! i too used the phrase ''I'd do ANYTHING for you" and that is when i started to except it all and wanted to do all the things she did...i'm sure many of those questions have been answered but maybe just let her no if she has any questions that your happy to answer them i cant tell you how much this helped me (even though i should have know i could ask anything) just knowing that it was open....

i hope you have fun with her, and well done on you for sharing with her.

xxx

i've only ever told 4 people all gf's, one dumped me, one understood and even wanted to join in, one cried and said she never wanted to hear about it again and i just told someone today and she took it as if i just said "i'm going to put some socks on" it was really wierd she just accepted it but at the moment she thinks its all about bed wetting so i'm trying to explain but i'm really shy :$ there used to be a really good page on tbdl.org called "just found out" but i think that shut down a couple of years ago :( it's really difficult trying to explain it without feeling like a freak :(

Guest lucys junibug

i've only ever told 4 people all gf's, one dumped me, one understood and even wanted to join in, one cried and said she never wanted to hear about it again and i just told someone today and she took it as if i just said "i'm going to put some socks on" it was really wierd she just accepted it but at the moment she thinks its all about bed wetting so i'm trying to explain but i'm really shy :$ there used to be a really good page on tbdl.org called "just found out" but i think that shut down a couple of years ago :( it's really difficult trying to explain it without feeling like a freak :(

i think cuddles are the way to go...it works for lucy and i, we cuddle up so we feel safe and then we talk, it usually stars a lil awkward but by the end of it conversation is flowing and we forget that we were shy and nervous,

i'm sure you'll get there slowly, it takes time taking it in one but at a time, just take it slow as she can only take in so much, you may feel you have to explain soooo much but she probably taking in just one or two things you said and will come back to them when she remembers or you mention it.......well thats how my brain works neway!!!

well done on telling her,

and please don't feel like a freak...any of you reading this, were not freaks just human beings, group hug!!

xxx