LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Size 7

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I wear Attends with the 3 tapes ans plastic back to bed since I wet during the night.

I am having bad diaper rash durning the day with the heat of summer. And have tried the new depends underwear for men.

They are to large and leak. Also so Tena same thing.They realy should make a small instaed of a small-med.

I was wearing a ton of Goodnites and changing often but they are realy a little small.

Guess I am inbetween sizes at 5'2" 125 pounds.

Did the Depends adjustable soft backed brifts change and when they changed the underwear to men and ladys or are they the same?

Also as a last resort Pampers 7 I did not even see them at WalMart,CVS.or Walgreens all they had was size 6?

Would pampers 7 Be an option?

I realy have a need for them and can not do without so looking for opinions and posted here since this section gets the most traffic. Help

As I have posted many times, shortly after Pampers Cruisers Size 7 were introduced, my neighbor and good friend decided to try them on her daughter. The girl was then 11 4'8" tall 80 pounds with hips about 22" Although very petite, Size 7 did not fit her well. The basic problem was not stretch around the hips but the Size 7 were not long enough to stay in place. The girl's main wetting problem was in bed. Cruisers are intended for active kids, not when the kids are sleeping.

So, do the math. If Size 7 are too short for a petite girl only 4'8" what is the chance they would fit a guy 6" taller and 45 pounds heavier?

I am 5'3" 104 pounds with 29" hips. Although I do not like any pull-on, the fact is Depend Undies for women fit me fine.

Guest dodgedart

As I have posted many times, shortly after Pampers Cruisers Size 7 were introduced, my neighbor and good friend decided to try them on her daughter. The girl was then 11 4'8" tall 80 pounds with hips about 22" Although very petite, Size 7 did not fit her well. The basic problem was not stretch around the hips but the Size 7 were not long enough to stay in place. The girl's main wetting problem was in bed. Cruisers are intended for active kids, not when the kids are sleeping.

So, do the math. If Size 7 are too short for a petite girl only 4'8" what is the chance they would fit a guy 6" taller and 45 pounds heavier?

I am 5'3" 104 pounds with 29" hips. Although I do not like any pull-on, the fact is Depend Undies for women fit me fine.

Thanks for the real life imput.

I have my Attends Briefts sm/med with 3 tapes each side that fit very well since I can adjust them to fit. The have elastic waist bands front and rear and are all i have found to fit.

Was looking for anything that would help with the diaper rash from the heat.

The Depends underwear{pull ups} in sm/med are to large makes me wonder if the ladys sm/med are cut smaller than the mens?

I was hoping they would make the Depends Adjustable Underwear into a true small instead of a sm/med.

Are you against the fact of wearing a true diaper instead of the Darn pull-ups. If so I think your problems would be solved they make them with plastic or cloth-like backing and most make a true small. I'm confused when you say Attends Sml/Med did you mean to say Depends. BTW Angela likes the small Attends Diapers but I found them to give me a terrible rash and as such I warn people away from the darn things that plastic inner liner breaks me out almost immediately. I found them to be unbearable in the summer and they hold next to nothing. So anyway fill me in a bit, if ya wish and maybe we can steer you to a better product. Are you wearing a small Attends during the night or a medium? I can't believe you can wear with comfort and performance of a Attends small at night and not leak all over the place. :huh: If you in a small Attends already why do you need anything different through the day.. I mean they are paper thin, it's not like anyone would notice them. I wear Molicare Supers under my everyday clothes and nobody has ever noticed.

There are a few manufactures that do indeed market a true small pull up if that is the way you want to go. You might wanna check out the HDIS website.

Are you against the fact of wearing a true diaper instead of the Darn pull-ups. If so I think your problems would be solved they make them with plastic or cloth-like backing and most make a true small. I'm confused when you say Attends Sml/Med did you mean to say Depends. BTW Angela likes the small Attends Diapers but I found them to give me a terrible rash and as such I warn people away from the darn things that plastic inner liner breaks me out almost immediately. I found them to be unbearable in the summer and they hold next to nothing. So anyway fill me in a bit, if ya wish and maybe we can steer you to a better product. Are you wearing a small Attends during the night or a medium? I can't believe you can wear with comfort and performance of a Attends small at night and not leak all over the place. :huh: If you in a small Attends already why do you need anything different through the day.. I mean they are paper thin, it's not like anyone would notice them. I wear Molicare Supers under my everyday clothes and nobody has ever noticed.

There are a few manufactures that do indeed market a true small pull up if that is the way you want to go. You might wanna check out the HDIS website.

I've never had any rash problems with my medium Attends 10 I've had. Personally I hate pull-ups for the fact that you really can't adjust them to fit, so either they are tight or loose, never really a true perfect. And with my 38" waist, and being 195 (+ or - about 5-7 pounds) at 5'5", there's no way I could ever fit things like Goodnights, Underjams, or even any Size 7's (maybe if they had a size 9 or 10 lol).

Guest dodgedart

Are you against the fact of wearing a true diaper instead of the Darn pull-ups. If so I think your problems would be solved they make them with plastic or cloth-like backing and most make a true small. I'm confused when you say Attends Sml/Med did you mean to say Depends. BTW Angela likes the small Attends Diapers but I found them to give me a terrible rash and as such I warn people away from the darn things that plastic inner liner breaks me out almost immediately. I found them to be unbearable in the summer and they hold next to nothing. So anyway fill me in a bit, if ya wish and maybe we can steer you to a better product.

Yes I miss typed {and took my meds shortly before}

I wear Attends Briefts with 3 tapes each side with elastic waist bands in med size 32-44 with the tapes i can adjust them to fit. Tapes are touching each other at the top waist.

I am getting diaper rash even if I change often

The Depends are new mens Sm/Med underwear and they are to loose. But Angela states they fit her fine in the ladys And that makes me wonder if the ladys are cut differant than the mens since she is smaller than me?

Yeah I only slam small Attends. They haven't changed them since about 95, well they did once but then went right back to the old style in half a year. They have something called micropore liner which basically feels like a plastic sheet with little tiny holes. They don't make a small in your new Attends 10 variety other than that and the newer breathables which I can't stand either so Attends are out in the Small size. Well at least in my book. I had so many accidents when I wore them it was a nightmare. I'm so glad I found Molicares when I did. They gave me my life back.

Guest dodgedart

Maybe I will try a pack of them I am outside in the major heat and need something other than the attends with baby powder added in them.

The mens were just way loose and leaked bad

I've never had any rash problems with my medium Attends 10 I've had. Personally I hate pull-ups for the fact that you really can't adjust them to fit, so either they are tight or loose, never really a true perfect. And with my 38" waist, and being 195 (+ or - about 5-7 pounds) at 5'5", there's no way I could ever fit things like Goodnights, Underjams, or even any Size 7's (maybe if they had a size 9 or 10 lol).

not trying to be offensive in any way but damn you are in worse shape then me im about 5 10 and weigh ~200 lbs with a 34" waist.

not trying to be offensive in any way but damn you are in worse shape then me im about 5 10 and weigh ~200 lbs with a 34" waist.

And when you get to be twice your age Checkin with us :huh::P I'm 5'8" maybe 145lbs with a 27-29" waist. So you both are a bit bigger than I. :lol:

And when you get to be twice your age Checkin with us :huh::P I'm 5'8" maybe 145lbs with a 27-29" waist. So you both are a bit bigger than I. :lol:

I've also never been the athletic/active type, I've always (since the 1980s) been more interested in being in front of a computer or video game than being on any sports field. Heck all through high school, I was ALWAYS the worst player for anything our gym teachers had us do (I even sucked just running laps).

im not sure that being 17 years older means much if anything when it comes to weight, but im no expert on weight so w/e though i do wonder what weight i myself should be at because i know im not at a healthy weight, not that i could actually lose weight easily anyways without changing my diet or getting some bad sickness that will cause me to lose weight.

im not sure that being 17 years older means much if anything when it comes to weight, but im no expert on weight so w/e though i do wonder what weight i myself should be at because i know im not at a healthy weight, not that i could actually lose weight easily anyways without changing my diet or getting some bad sickness that will cause me to lose weight.

Metabolism likes to slow down later in life.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Hi,

So I'm going to be posting information contrary to Angela, but perhaps the reason is because her friend tried them when the 7s came out, not currently.

I have a 25 (at least according to my jeans) inch waist (this is the most important piece of info about a diaper fitting) and size 7s fit me, in fact size 6s (of pampers, huggies and luvs) fit me. Evidence of that here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...=16599&st=0

side note: I'm 6'0 and 120lbs just for the full picture of my size.

The only problem is the tapes on the 7s suck so I need to reinforce them with medical tape in order to move around in them. The 7s hold a full wetting better then a goodnight although you still can't flood them. But if you are night time inco, then you are prolly a leaker and won't have a problem with that.

good luck, and sorry to Angela for respectful disagreement.

im about 6ft3in and prob around 210+ lb. (haven't been weighed in a couple years). my rough estimate since i haven't exactly been shrinking... got around 36-37 in waist. you should see my leg fat jiggle... better than a lava lamp :roflmao:

Hi,

So I'm going to be posting information contrary to Angela, but perhaps the reason is because her friend tried them when the 7s came out, not currently.

I have a 25 (at least according to my jeans) inch waist (this is the most important piece of info about a diaper fitting) and size 7s fit me, in fact size 6s (of pampers, huggies and luvs) fit me. Evidence of that here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...=16599&st=0

side note: I'm 6'0 and 120lbs just for the full picture of my size.

The only problem is the tapes on the 7s suck so I need to reinforce them with medical tape in order to move around in them. The 7s hold a full wetting better then a goodnight although you still can't flood them. But if you are night time inco, then you are prolly a leaker and won't have a problem with that.

good luck, and sorry to Angela for respectful disagreement.

I think we can all agree to disagree on baby diapers. While you may get them on, they don't fit per say. Evidence being you have to reinforce the tapes. If they fit like they were suppose to the tapes wouldn't be a issue. The tapes should be above the Hips around the waist so if your anything like your normal run of the mill girl your hips should be larger... Not being mean and if you like them more power to you...it's gotta be alot cheaper. I mean I can wear a "7" but it looks like I'm wearing a Bikini Diaper, much like your wonderful pictures. It looks a little better on you then me though. ;):huh:

"I have a 25 (at least according to my jeans) inch waist (this is the most important piece of info about a diaper fitting) and size 7s fit me"

Actually your statement isn't correct, Diapers are rated at hip/waist which ever is larger. The problem with pampers is they aren't long enough (RISE) front to back, thus they can't get up to your waist. so Generally on female the Hip size is the size you want to take into account. -_-

post-2568-1246198635_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1246198635_thumb.jpg

DodgeDart and NaughtyAshes,

Each of us comes to the ABDL community with our own life experiences. Here at Daily Diapers we gather our collected wisdom.

Back in May 2007 my neighbor and her daughter were hoping for a solution to managing the child's bedwetting. Neither of those people is into ABDL. They had been using GoodNites for over a year, while a really talented physician specializing in juvenile and adolescent urology tried to restore the girl's bladder control.

There is no dispute that GoodNites leak a lot, even when worn by older kids and slender teens in bed. Pull-ups cling to bedding. KCC suggests that GoodNites be worn covered by PJs. Still, in the real world the mattress is protected by an effective waterproof sheet to catch the leaks and the regular sheets will need frequent washing.

From a parenting standpoint it is vital the wetter be able to take a maximum of responsibility. In the management of enuresis it is important that the child be able to easily slide the absorbent garment out of the way to use a toilet just like ordinary undies. This is the rationale behind pull-ups.

KCC started out the design of GoodNites based on those being discreet. SAP had just been improved, so by the use of SAP diapers could be made thinner. The average child challenged by enuresis wets in a series of tiny voids. SAP deals with this well. What frustrates SAP is that it cannot by itself absorb fast. People who normally have bladder control wet in floods. To deal with floods a diaper needs a lot of the traditional fluff. Mixing some SAP with fluff works fine for the thick classic disposables preferred by ABDL, but such a diaper is not ideal for most incontinent people, especially self-conscious older children.

P&G did research that suggested to them that as a child matures toward being toilet trained the day wetting pattern is move like an ABDL. The kid can retain urine for a significant time. Sometimes the kid senses a need to go and can act on this information. With the younger toddler it is hoped the kid can tell a care giver in time the diaper can be removed for using the potty. This was the design goal of the Pampers Cruisers. They use more fluff than the average baby disposable. There is some SAP mixed in. But since Cruisers are intended to be worn by toddlers being discreet is not a selling point.

Later in 2007, following the introduction of the Cruisers Size 7, there was a push in the baby disposable R&D departments to find a substitute to pull-ups. Back then there were major problems making pull-ups. One concept was to perfect Velcro-like tabs which mature toddlers could release and re-fasten without adult aid. That would reduce the need for pull-ups. KCC Pull-Ups and GoodNites were wedded to the "Thin is better" policy based on SAP. P&G Pampers arrived in the pull-up business later and were not so wedded to being ultra discreet.

I had learned about the difference in absorbtion so when my neighbor complained about GoodNites I suggested thinking about trying an active-wear toddler day disposable. It could be explained to the girl this is the future, that tabs are good.

In theory that was true. Unfortunately the shape of a girl 4'8" tall and 80 pounds is vastly different from a larger 40 month toddler of 40 pounds. A Size 6 or 7 Cruiser is long enough for the toddler while active. But even on the toddler those are too short to be effective when sleeping. This proved to be the case with my neighbor and her daughter. What I shared was that the Size 7 did not fit correctly. I never suggested it could not be fastened on the child. The first production Size 7 had a more aggressive elastic in the wings. This was not a problem when used by experienced care givers but frustrated kids trying to re-fasted those tabs. Subsequently production of Size 7 used a more relaxed elastic.

Bottom line is there are adults who can put on a Size 6 or 7. They will ride especially low. Usually the tabs will need to be re-inforced with additional tape. For the ABDL of the right size this can be a great deal, because Size 6 or 7 cost less per unit than adult diapers. Cruisers, despite the cloth-like cover, deal with toddler floods like classic Pampers. What the ABDL need to remember is a toddler-size flood is still a fraction of an adult void.

The good news is there are tape-on disposables designed for the larger floods of the ABDL who still have some bladder control. The designer of Bambino has been dealing with the needs of incontinent adults for decades and at the same time devoted some attention to the needs of people with some control. At least in the USA and now Canada buying Bambino is possible, for a price. Cruisers up to Size 6 are more widely available. Size 7 are the same length with a similar inner pad. The difference is the side wings being bigger to make fastening Size 7 easier on the chubby toddler.

Guest dodgedart

DodgeDart and NaughtyAshes,

Each of us comes to the ABDL community with our own life experiences. Here at Daily Diapers we gather our collected wisdom.

From a parenting standpoint it is vital the wetter be able to take a maximum of responsibility. In the management of enuresis it is important that the child be able to easily slide the absorbent garment out of the way to use a toilet just like ordinary undies. This is the rationale behind pull-ups.

KCC started out the design of GoodNites based on those being discreet. SAP had just been improved, so by the use of SAP diapers could be made thinner. The average child challenged by enuresis wets in a series of tiny voids. SAP deals with this well. What frustrates SAP is that it cannot by itself absorb fast. People who normally have bladder control wet in floods. To deal with floods a diaper needs a lot of the traditional fluff. Mixing some SAP with fluff works fine for the thick classic disposables preferred by ABDL, but such a diaper is not ideal for most incontinent people, especially self-conscious older children.

P&G did research that suggested to them that as a child matures toward being toilet trained the day wetting pattern is move like an ABDL. The kid can retain urine for a significant time. Sometimes the kid senses a need to go and can act on this information..

Angela Thanks alot

I was just looking for options here to better take care of my problems. "I" in the past kept reading here post about adults who were useing the Pampers 7 so thought it might be an option for me.

Due to reading here that others were wearing them so thought it might be of help to me.

I wear the Goonites during the day But when home only so i can take advantage of being able to at times make it in time

When out and about I wear the Attends as a mainstay. And it will stay that way with diaper rash cream or powder. Since they fit my needs the best with some Goodnites tossed in here and ther to ggive my skin some rest.

The last pack of Goodnites are better in coverage than the ones I had before. I still had a few left and the newer package was better but still realy need a XXL.

The summer is just starting and it is ruff to be Diapered 24/7 other than to #2,shower or sex. Sorry for being so plain about it but thats how it is now with me.

When I read here that so many want to have no control it makes me think in short order they would want it back. But each to it's own.

Realy was wanting to look at all options here! I could care less what color ect. as long as they work.

Thanks for everyones opinions

Guest NaughtyAshes

Naughty Ashes: I wouldn't call those diapers "fitting"... it looks as if you are going to explode out of them at any point.

True, those were my first attempts, subsequent attempts with real medical tape went much better. I don't consider them tight either, or at least not tighter than the average pair of women's underwear (or jeans for that matter) for someone in their 20s.

Angela, you are are obviously hyper-analytical and historical about this subject and any attempt to critique you or bring in a contrary perspective will just result in you re-clarifying and re-construing your original statements as to sideline any contrary visions, so I won't proceed further except to say except for the rather non-sticky tapes they fit me exactly the same as any pair of women's panties for young women and hold more then the average goodnight.

Guest dodgedart

True, those were my first attempts, subsequent attempts with real medical tape went much better. I don't consider them tight either, or at least not tighter than the average pair of women's underwear (or jeans for that matter) for someone in their 20s.

hold more then the average goodnight.

Not that I wanted to start anything here just wanted an opinion and looks like ther are quite a few.

The pics you posted did not look like the 7's realy fit. And the pics of the Goodnites look to fit you well And look Cute on you.

Shame they do not hold much since they seem to fot you realy good.

That is the same with "myself they fit me well" {could be a little larger in the rear but that may just be me}

Problem is "They fit but leak" :o

Not that I wanted to start anything here just wanted an opinion and looks like ther are quite a few.

The pics you posted did not look like the 7's realy fit. And the pics of the Goodnites look to fit you well And look Cute on you.

Shame they do not hold much since they seem to fot you realy good.

That is the same with "myself they fit me well" {could be a little larger in the rear but that may just be me}

Problem is "They fit but leak" :o

At least they fit you, like I said, there's no chance of Goodnights, Underjams, or any size 6 or size 7 diapers fitting my chubby waist and "thunder" thighs.

Guest dodgedart

As far as fit goes the Goodnites fit me and hold one wetting and give me a brake from real Diapers. That way I can use the bathroom sometimes as they are made to do pullup pull down. They have some protection one wetting but thats standing up they just plain leak laying down.

So I use real Diapers for sleep and only use the Goodnites to give my self a no diaper brake.

I makes me wonder if they made them in a XXL if they would work great as looks like everyone that post abput them are at the limits of normal use for them