LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites Targeting Gamers?

Working on a long quest line in World of Warcraft, so I have been using wowwiki a bunch, and it seems GoodNites are being HEAVILY advertised on there. Not a lot of parents on wowwiki I am guessing, so why advertise there if not to target teen bedwetters and convience wearers themselves?

Coming soon from Huggiess, Wowpers: The Diaper for Gamers ?

It's not necessarily a good MMO. Just the best of the mediocre crap we've got out there right now. I wanna see another EQ or DAoC come out /sigh I'm crossing my fingers that KoTOR 3's good so I can never look at my three 80s again XD

Anyways, staying on topic, right >.> Di, you're probably right. If they've gone out of their way to get some adverts on there, odds are that they're trying to grab a kid's attention on a site where they won't just completely ignore it. Either that or just playing to the laziness of gamers and telling 'em to go the opposite way of potty training =p

ive never tried world of warcraft but ive heard that its really good n e ways maybe they are advertising on there because they figure that with the amount of players on there and the majority being teens there must be some bedwetting teens that havent at least tried goodnites yet? idk.

WoW may be heavily advertised on TV and all, but it's not the "BE ALL and END ALL" of MMO's...

There are plenty of other games out there, some free-to-play (Maplestory by Nexon, Dungeon Runners by NCSoft, Fiesta by Outspark, etc) and some pay-to-buy/free-to-play (Guild Wars by NCSoft).

I play on the games I listed and a few others, but I don't play WoW because of the monthly fee.

I kinda feel sorry for WoW players that pick Goodnites. I mean, they'd almost be better off with Depends or something store-brand... it's not like they're using them to go "oh, I'm wet in the middle of the night."

No, they're going to flood them like we do and then change. Hence, they should be going with Bambinos or AbriForms.

Online marketing can go by cookies... so yes, pulling up a bunch of diaper-related sites will keep diaper ads flowing to other sites you go to. So, yeah, it's not likely that Goodnites is targeting WoW.

WoW had its good times, now its just boring, same shit all the time, only takes a few days to hit max lvl..

1-60 = 2-3 days

60-70 = 3-5 days

70-80 = 4-5 days

so in 2 weeks ur max lvl and the endless grind for gear starts

i stopped playing 1 week after ulduar or so, havent even logged on since then

now i play Lineage 2 again, a game where u can never get maxed in lvl if u play "legal" (no botting)

beggining unrelated rant.

i find that when it comes to online games there is no perfect one, the main reasons without involving graphics and gameplay are that its either a free game or its a game that you have to pay for. the issue with free games are that you are limited in what you can get and can do so while you can continue playing for free if you want the full experience you have to pay $. the issue with pay to play games are that before you can even get a taste of all that involved in the game you have to pay for it, not to mention how much one would spend by the end of the year, for example WoW is $15 a month or $180 a year which is a lot to pay for a game, if you play for 5 years its $900 which honestly i dont think any game is that good. ive tried maple story before and found that its a good free to play game BUT its just not worth it anymore. nexon has made too many mistakes and has screwed me over too many times. the worse mistakes theyve made are that when they make a mistake they refuse to fix it for example theyve mistakingly banned a lot of people before and instead of perhaps working on individual cases and unbanning some they just send the same message to every1 thinking that every1 did something to get banned or they are just lazy id go with the latter.

if it werent for nexon making too many mistakes its that the events are pretty much either always for low levels or just for 1 class or to really get into the event you need to pay $. they could be much better by simply listening to those that play it even if they dont pay anything for it and also by admitting to their mistakes and fixing them for once. if nexon releases more material that i can actually get something from and stops making such bad mistakes all the time i might come back to it until then im not playing just to be screwed over. not that any1 would actually care but my character is a lvl 120 archmage in bera.

end of rant.

beggining unrelated rant.

i find that when it comes to online games there is no perfect one, the main reasons without involving graphics and gameplay are that its either a free game or its a game that you have to pay for. the issue with free games are that you are limited in what you can get and can do so while you can continue playing for free if you want the full experience you have to pay $. the issue with pay to play games are that before you can even get a taste of all that involved in the game you have to pay for it, not to mention how much one would spend by the end of the year, for example WoW is $15 a month or $180 a year which is a lot to pay for a game, if you play for 5 years its $900 which honestly i dont think any game is that good. ive tried maple story before and found that its a good free to play game BUT its just not worth it anymore. nexon has made too many mistakes and has screwed me over too many times. the worse mistakes theyve made are that when they make a mistake they refuse to fix it for example theyve mistakingly banned a lot of people before and instead of perhaps working on individual cases and unbanning some they just send the same message to every1 thinking that every1 did something to get banned or they are just lazy id go with the latter.

if it werent for nexon making too many mistakes its that the events are pretty much either always for low levels or just for 1 class or to really get into the event you need to pay $. they could be much better by simply listening to those that play it even if they dont pay anything for it and also by admitting to their mistakes and fixing them for once. if nexon releases more material that i can actually get something from and stops making such bad mistakes all the time i might come back to it until then im not playing just to be screwed over. not that any1 would actually care but my character is a lvl 120 archmage in bera.

end of rant.

Not sure what events you're talking about, but the recent 4th Birthday events were for all players, and now they are doing a "secret agent" event with a series of related quests, which again it seems anyone can do. I have a lvl 24 Warrior in Windia (I know, lower than your 120) and I've never been excluded from anything so far. I've never seen any quest or event that required a cash purchase/payment. And by the way, nearly 90+% of the "cash items" from their "cash store" are for COSMETIC (appearance) purposes, with little or no effect on character stats/playability.

On the other hand, the NCSoft game Dungeon Runners has the 2-tier approach of non-members (free players) and members (only $5 a month), with the difference being that about 70-80% of items dropped by monsters will say "membership required" in order to use them, and those tend to be better than non-member items. And non-members get 15% less xp per kill than members.

Not sure what events you're talking about, but the recent 4th Birthday events were for all players, and now they are doing a "secret agent" event with a series of related quests, which again it seems anyone can do. I have a lvl 24 Warrior in Windia (I know, lower than your 120) and I've never been excluded from anything so far. I've never seen any quest or event that required a cash purchase/payment. And by the way, nearly 90+% of the "cash items" from their "cash store" are for COSMETIC (appearance) purposes, with little or no effect on character stats/playability.

On the other hand, the NCSoft game Dungeon Runners has the 2-tier approach of non-members (free players) and members (only $5 a month), with the difference being that about 70-80% of items dropped by monsters will say "membership required" in order to use them, and those tend to be better than non-member items. And non-members get 15% less xp per kill than members.

the events that im talking about are the Halloween events when they first opened the haunted house and other such material and you had to wait to go there if you didnt have a costume which cost nx which = cash. also the treasure chest event where you could get the chest's for free but to open each chest was 1.5k nx which for those that never played maple story of any other nx games is $1.50. i dont know how long you have been playing for but judging by the level of your warrior you havent been playing for long. also about the events that arent restricted on a cash vs free basis being restricted to lower levels its just how most event are because often they only release equips and sometimes more maps which while any1 can go there, there is nothing for higher levels. and 1 more bad event was the lunchbox event where you had to log on each day for a while and if you did you got a lunchbox which was a sword it had nothing for other classes and little for lower level warriors ( which is a surprise most event revolve around lower levels ). if you havent played higher levels or havent played maple story for long then you shall get excluded from events later unless they start doing events every1 can do which wont happen as nexon is more stubborn than the animal ( donkey i think ) on family guy that wouldnt admit to whoever the guy said was in footloose.

dungeon runners seems like aqworlds but at least they have a way better price, the type of system that i like is the original AQ system where they charge you $20 to make your account a permanent member account giving you full access to everything. maybe they will eventually make it the same in AQworlds as in the original AQ because they are run by the same people, which i would really like as AQ was good but AQworlds is much better.

the events that im talking about are the Halloween events when they first opened the haunted house and other such material and you had to wait to go there if you didnt have a costume which cost nx which = cash. also the treasure chest event where you could get the chest's for free but to open each chest was 1.5k nx which for those that never played maple story of any other nx games is $1.50. i dont know how long you have been playing for but judging by the level of your warrior you havent been playing for long. also about the events that arent restricted on a cash vs free basis being restricted to lower levels its just how most event are because often they only release equips and sometimes more maps which while any1 can go there, there is nothing for higher levels. and 1 more bad event was the lunchbox event where you had to log on each day for a while and if you did you got a lunchbox which was a sword it had nothing for other classes and little for lower level warriors ( which is a surprise most event revolve around lower levels ). if you havent played higher levels or havent played maple story for long then you shall get excluded from events later unless they start doing events every1 can do which wont happen as nexon is more stubborn than the animal ( donkey i think ) on family guy that wouldnt admit to whoever the guy said was in footloose.

dungeon runners seems like aqworlds but at least they have a way better price, the type of system that i like is the original AQ system where they charge you $20 to make your account a permanent member account giving you full access to everything. maybe they will eventually make it the same in AQworlds as in the original AQ because they are run by the same people, which i would really like as AQ was good but AQworlds is much better.

For starters, I've played my multiple characters OFF AND ON over the years, so I missed a few things here and there, I used to have this thing called a "day job" which made it difficult to spend hours on end playing games so I happened to miss the lunchbox and Halloween quests. Plus as they've added new quests for low level characters (and because I've usually made mistakes along the way), I've deleted characters who were lvls 15-18 multiple times after putting as much of their stuff as possible into the storage.

And it sounds to me like YOU have stubbornly refused to check in recently to see if anything new has changed, and guess what: they have added MANY NEW AREAS for high-level (80+) characters as well as new quests specific to those areas. Are you at least going to their website and reading the patch notes for each new edition?

For starters, I've played my multiple characters OFF AND ON over the years, so I missed a few things here and there, I used to have this thing called a "day job" which made it difficult to spend hours on end playing games so I happened to miss the lunchbox and Halloween quests. Plus as they've added new quests for low level characters (and because I've usually made mistakes along the way), I've deleted characters who were lvls 15-18 multiple times after putting as much of their stuff as possible into the storage.

And it sounds to me like YOU have stubbornly refused to check in recently to see if anything new has changed, and guess what: they have added MANY NEW AREAS for high-level (80+) characters as well as new quests specific to those areas. Are you at least going to their website and reading the patch notes for each new edition?

as ive hinted at ive stopped playing a while ago, and lvl 80+ doesnt really work for a lvl 120 unless its much closer like say a lvl 110+ area, also being an i/l archmage limits good areas even further because magic type classes are better for wider spread out areas with multiple platforms and sniping areas, and if possible monsters that are weak to your chosen type of magic(s). smaller maps with no sniping areas arent any good for archmages no matter what monsters are there. one other thing is that if the map supports too many classes it would be difficult for 1 to get a free map.

as ive hinted at ive stopped playing a while ago, and lvl 80+ doesnt really work for a lvl 120 unless its much closer like say a lvl 110+ area, also being an i/l archmage limits good areas even further because magic type classes are better for wider spread out areas with multiple platforms and sniping areas, and if possible monsters that are weak to your chosen type of magic(s). smaller maps with no sniping areas arent any good for archmages no matter what monsters are there. one other thing is that if the map supports too many classes it would be difficult for 1 to get a free map.

Well don't complain about what the game used to be like if you haven't played it recently. Go to their website, read the info, see what all they've done since you last played. (Here's a direct link to their update listings.)

im waiting on one specific map before i even log back on that map is Ulu city which has Duku's which are large tree's that are very high leveled weak to ice and there is a central sniping area making it a great i/l archmage map until then its not worth even logging on to be subject to nexon's latest screw up. this map will probably not be added for another 6+ months maybe even longer because maple story gets its updates directly from other version after a while even then they might make a bad mistake and autoban so many people like when BigFoot first came out.

im waiting on one specific map before i even log back on that map is Ulu city which has Duku's which are large tree's that are very high leveled weak to ice and there is a central sniping area making it a great i/l archmage map until then its not worth even logging on to be subject to nexon's latest screw up. this map will probably not be added for another 6+ months maybe even longer because maple story gets its updates directly from other version after a while even then they might make a bad mistake and autoban so many people like when BigFoot first came out.

You know what, if all you're gonna do is bitch and moan about the game, just delete your account or hand it over to someone willing to actually enjoy it instead of nitpicking every little thing.

It's a damn game, play it or leave it, don't whine about it "not having enough content" for your liking. YOU did not make the game, THEY did. And with the number of users I see at any time of day or night, I think there's more than enough HAPPY players out there who think Nexon is doing something right.

while sure you see a lot of people you cant say that all of them are truly happy with nexon, all it takes to make some1 as disappointed at nexon as me is getting screwed over a few times, then they wouldnt waste their time with it.

Well, if they felt they were being screwed over or were in any other way not happy, why would any of them still be playing?

Logic says that since they ARE playing, they must not be unhappy about (or feeling screwed over by) the game.

im sure nexon will screw up a lot more in the future and when they do tons more will quit, nexon will never admit to their mistakes and fix them until they start losing money. when that happens they will lose their M.O.P (Money Over Players) attitude, but the situation being that there are tons of people out there and some of them willing to spend a lot on Maple Story i dont think that will ever happen.

im sure nexon will screw up a lot more in the future and when they do tons more will quit, nexon will never admit to their mistakes and fix them until they start losing money. when that happens they will lose their M.O.P (Money Over Players) attitude, but the situation being that there are tons of people out there and some of them willing to spend a lot on Maple Story i dont think that will ever happen.

IMHO, anyone who spends money on the Nexon "cash items" is a moron because most of those items have either a time (from the date of purchase, could be 15, 30, 60 days, etc) or a use limit, and other than the few items that increase XP or increase drops, VERY LITTLE of what can be purchased at the "cash shop" has any REAL use in the game, everything else is just for a character's appearance not their abilities/skills.

And fwiw, I've been a Maplestory player since December 2005, barely 7 months after they went fully live. I've never felt like (or seen that) they've done anything to screw people over. If they deleted all the characters on a server when a new update was finished, THAT would be screwing people over... (I've been on old "MUD" games [text-based RPG's] that did that often.)

ive been playing maple story on and off from their 2nd aniv to somewhat after their 3rd and the main thing that gets me is that time when they banned a lot of people for abusing the BF (BigFoot) glitch and found out that at least some werent abusing the glitch (mainly the archmages because they had their famous autoban system set to ban all those that got so much exp in a certain amount of time) all they did was unban the people and gave them a warning. i feel that while this didnt effect me the people that were should have gotten something for nexons screw up besides getting unbanned and getting a warning i personally wouldnt want to be playing a game run by people that wouldnt do something to make up for their screwups. since this didnt effect me i continued playing until i got banned after the latest treasure chest event. knowing of their constant screw ups i stopped playing. i would come back but they will just make more mistakes and not own up to them, and also the lack of easy places to train for some1 of my level.

ive been playing maple story on and off from their 2nd aniv to somewhat after their 3rd and the main thing that gets me is that time when they banned a lot of people for abusing the BF (BigFoot) glitch and found out that at least some werent abusing the glitch (mainly the archmages because they had their famous autoban system set to ban all those that got so much exp in a certain amount of time) all they did was unban the people and gave them a warning. i feel that while this didnt effect me the people that were should have gotten something for nexons screw up besides getting unbanned and getting a warning i personally wouldnt want to be playing a game run by people that wouldnt do something to make up for their screwups. since this didnt effect me i continued playing until i got banned after the latest treasure chest event. knowing of their constant screw ups i stopped playing. i would come back but they will just make more mistakes and not own up to them, and also the lack of easy places to train for some1 of my level.

Well I know nothing of these "screwups" and "autobans", so I can't relate to your concerns there.

However, as far as your continuous complaint about "lack of easy places to train", did you bother following the link I posted earlier to see all the changes since the time you stopped playing? They have added MANY new high-level areas, quests, and BOSSES in the last year.