LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers In Canada

I checked out the site but was surprised at the prices. More expensive than their American counterpart and they don't have sample packs either.

I just can't pay over $2 per diaper. I'm too cheap I guess...

....I just can't pay over $2 per diaper. I'm too cheap I guess...

I'm with you there :( I don't have a lot of Scottish blood in me but there's enough so that I don't buy Bambinos though I did pick up a sample pack :rolleyes: I mean with all the ballyhoo from other DL's I had to try them :lol: Really they are a good deal if you like them- since they hold more each one lasts longer so you'd go through 2-3 of many other diapers for each Bambino :D I prefer something more easily concealed for public wearing and I prefer cloth at home, so Bambinos don't have a place in my diaper-life :huh: But if you want the most babyish disposable, like a lot of bulk between your legs, and don't poop frequently making a change occur long before they're soaked to the point of leaking- well then Bambinos is where it's at B)

I don't know their plans but it wouldn't surprise me if someday they expanded their adult diaper line to other heretofore unobtainable styles like childish adult pull-ups in sizes big enough for everyone or even something for side-sleepers at night ;) So far they've hit the bullseye on their market niche while their closest competition does well to hit our target at all :o Maybe someday other adult diaper makers will come to realize that there's more of a market among us than they thought and get over their inhibition to market something specifically towards us :whistling: Well at least the McKenzie brothers, Harold Green, and Ed Gruberman won't have to keep an American adress and smuggle their diapers home anymore :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Guest YkDave

i did almost crap my diaper when i saw that too...

They are selling them for more than CYD used to sell them for, and since then bambinos have even dropped their prices? what gives?

i did almost crap my diaper when i saw that too...

They are selling them for more than CYD used to sell them for, and since then bambinos have even dropped their prices? what gives?

The price is only $20.00 more than the USA, you have to remember the cost of shipping. Also if you cloud ordered from the USA to Canada it would cost you $40.00 per case as they wate of one case is 20 pounds. As for the Scottish comment and being cheap, I am part Scottish and I'm not that cheap LOL. As for the Canadian diapers they suck the big one in my opinion I.E. Depends = sandpaper and Attends I need to use ducttape to keep them on.

P.S. I do not work for this company, I'm only letting uses know that Bambinos are back in Town. As for the former supplier creating your desires she was out to screw a lot of innocent people I my self had to threaten to call Visa on her in order to get my ordered.

Well I hope this link helps and you can also mentshion to the owner that sample would increase businesses, just a though.

Guest YkDave

Im just saying that creatingyourdesires was selling them cheaper last year before the price drop, just doesnt make alot of sense to me that the price would have gone up. Im in no way compaing buying them from bambinos out of the usa as of course it would be much more expensive.

Im just saying that creatingyourdesires was selling them cheaper last year before the price drop, just doesnt make alot of sense to me that the price would have gone up. Im in no way compaing buying them from bambinos out of the usa as of course it would be much more expensive.

You are right and in time the price may come down when are dollar increase against the green back $, as far as I hear were going to be at parity once again. I hope their right :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just received a shipment of Bianco's from B4NS today. I bought a case of 48 and while they were really expensive I don't mind paying for a good product. It also goes to support a small business here in Canada too :)

Anyway the Bianco diapers are excellent. The plastic is tremendously smooth which I like. They really aren't all that crinkly but you can hear them. One thing I noticed was that the extra large sized Biancos seem to be the same size as the large Secure X-plus. I did a quick side by side comparison and they looked to be the exact same size.

Right now I have two full wettings into this one and no sign of leakage or pre-mature diaper failure. The Biancos swell up nicely when wet too!

Thumbs up for B4NS. Quick, discreet shipping.

Yeah and we all know how well that worked out in the end huh? Stupid bit*h took a lot of people's money and ran.

Whereas B4NS has been around for years, has always promptly replied to my emails or questions and ships very fast. Yep, they are a bit more money but at least I know when I buy from B4NS I'm getting the product quickly and it will actually arrive.

Diapers are very heavy, you have to understand it cost money to bring diapers from the US to Canada to distribute. Ever try buying diapers directly from the US? It's crazy expensive for shipping.

Here is the nice part, at least we have a choice. If you think it's too pricey, don't buy. It's better than not having the option at all.

InD

Well not everyone these days can afford to by designer diapers like Bambinos. Financially I shouldn't have bought them either but I just had to try them. While I would love for Bambinos to be my everyday diaper I just cannot afford that at this point.

But you are right, it is nice to have a choice.