LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Does This Happen

poop videos are not allowed and are deleted.

Ut-ohhhh I think I might have given out some bad advice then on the forums. I thought "certain" ones were tolerated. As long as it wasn't showing outside the diaper. Damn now I gotta go find that thread :huh:

Ut-ohhhh I think I might have given out some bad advice then on the forums. I thought "certain" ones were tolerated. As long as it wasn't showing outside the diaper. Damn now I gotta go find that thread :huh:

Uh-huh! See what you've done? Now we're going to have to administer a bit of punishment :oNow you're going to have to keep wearing diapers for another year :roflmao: Honestly, I don't get how one form of voiding is legal while the other isn't :huh: but thanks for keeping the website legal so we can continue to enjoy it :D I'd go into withdrawal without DailyDaipers and I sure as heck don't need to go through that again!

Bettypooh

poop videos are not allowed and are deleted.

Wow, that poop-ban you have in the states is totally absurd. Pee is quite ok, but poop? "Nooooway, visual display of someone pooping equals snuff!!!" Retarded, to say the least! :badmood:

well how come there are videos still on there that show poop? and im glad its banned i dont wanna look at some one else take a shit its just down right nasty and im glad they are illegal

just go search poop and you will find a few videos you missed