LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Way To Increase Rate Of Absorbancy?

As the title says.. I love my Bambino's they have a disgustingly large capacity, but I'm assuming the trade off for overall absorbancy is a reduced rate of absorbancy (hold more, but slower to absorb).

Is there a way to increase the rate? I LOVE to flood my diaper, which is why I like depend so much, it's just they're so darn thin and don't hold much before it's pouring down your leg.

I can't flood Bambino's, no matter what I try, I even tried putting them on really tightly to prevent any leg gap, hoping it would hold the pee in long enough to absorb.. Is there a pad that will let me flood this puppy, and still have the bambino pull it into it? I guess I'm looking for best of both worlds. :P

Your in luck just so happens I love to flood, and I have been working on the problem, what I do is put 2 microfiber towels in my diapers, these take water intantly as you flood.

You use as many as you can fit, I use 2 under a medium diaper, lay them flat on the floor, one on top of the other, then from one side fold them in small folds toward the center, when you get half way do the same on the other side, now you have a trough in the center and when you diaper you put you little freind in the trough and diaper up as normal.

I find this works better, if you keep the bulk of the towels up front, if you put it back too far it will leak when you sit, your weight will push the liquid out of the towel when you sit on it.

Good Luck this works for me, I hope you have as much luck with it as I did.

There use to be disposable pad called "Diaper Doublers". I got some samples from one of the mail order diaper stores. They did expand the absorbancy.

As the title says.. I love my Bambino's they have a disgustingly large capacity, but I'm assuming the trade off for overall absorbancy is a reduced rate of absorbancy (hold more, but slower to absorb).

Is there a way to increase the rate? I LOVE to flood my diaper, which is why I like depend so much, it's just they're so darn thin and don't hold much before it's pouring down your leg.

I can't flood Bambino's, no matter what I try, I even tried putting them on really tightly to prevent any leg gap, hoping it would hold the pee in long enough to absorb.. Is there a pad that will let me flood this puppy, and still have the bambino pull it into it? I guess I'm looking for best of both worlds. :P

Your in luck just so happens I love to flood, and I have been working on the problem, what I do is put 2 microfiber towels in my diapers, these take water intantly as you flood.

Bellucanb is right. Cloth is the way to go for flooding. Either a cloth insert as he says or a cloth diaper.

anondl