LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posting Advertisment Link

Dear Everybody.

I would like to know where can I post my ads (affiliate/referral) links in this DD site.

This question may be very useful for the others who would like to post their links (affiliate/referral) ads in DD site.

Please let me know to where can I do this.

Do I put it in my "Signature" pallet or is there any other folders in this forum or post it in the "Off Topic" ads zone.

My purpose is not to SPAM everybody I would like to share my links with everyone else.

In some cases in may look like a SPAM therefore I want to ask permission to where can I post the link at.

I would be very happy to help everybody post their links but I just want to make sure where it is.

This includes Link Exchange and Link Sharing and all about posting links with HTML codes so as it got Banner Images for some of it.

Please let me know. I would like to get immediate answers from the Owners - ADMINS - Everybody else too if all of you can help.

Thank you so much if you could help me out here. I would appreciate it if this information is taken seriously before anyone would post dirt in this clean forum.

Please respond to this topic soon. We all would like to hear about it.

Happy Summer. Stay Diapered yall.

[Leena_DL]

Referral links are not allowed. Site/Service owners can advertise themselves for free in the "Links and Announcements" area, but I don't want to get started with affiliate linking and end up with hundreds of links to the same places.

Dear Everybody.

I would like to know where can I post my ads (affiliate/referral) links in this DD site.

This question may be very useful for the others who would like to post their links (affiliate/referral) ads in DD site.

Please let me know to where can I do this.

Do I put it in my "Signature" pallet or is there any other folders in this forum or post it in the "Off Topic" ads zone.

My purpose is not to SPAM everybody I would like to share my links with everyone else.

In some cases in may look like a SPAM therefore I want to ask permission to where can I post the link at.

I would be very happy to help everybody post their links but I just want to make sure where it is.

This includes Link Exchange and Link Sharing and all about posting links with HTML codes so as it got Banner Images for some of it.

Please let me know. I would like to get immediate answers from the Owners - ADMINS - Everybody else too if all of you can help.

Thank you so much if you could help me out here. I would appreciate it if this information is taken seriously before anyone would post dirt in this clean forum.

Please respond to this topic soon. We all would like to hear about it.

Happy Summer. Stay Diapered yall.

[Leena_DL]