LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Crib?

I looked up "Adult Crib" on google images out of curiousity, and found that most cribs for adults appear...well, escapable. Like, if I was put in one of those at night, and I wanted to sneak out, I could just step out.

I was just wondering- for those of you who have cribs, what are they like?

I looked up "Adult Crib" on google images out of curiousity, and found that most cribs for adults appear...well, escapable. Like, if I was put in one of those at night, and I wanted to sneak out, I could just step out.

I was just wondering- for those of you who have cribs, what are they like?

well baby cribs are escapable as well... how many babies once they start walking and climbing get out of their cribs.. loads...

if you want to make in inescapable, you have to get something and padlock it across the top.

well baby cribs are escapable as well... how many babies once they start walking and climbing get out of their cribs.. loads...

if you want to make in inescapable, you have to get something and padlock it across the top.

That sounds traumatizing!!

Noooooo!!! Not the crib!!!! Nooooo!!! LOL!!

I'm not AB but I'd love to give a crib a try once just for fun B) But NOT if the 'walls' went to the top of the room- that's too much like another inescapable place I've slept where the ballustered walls did that 'cept those were made out of steel, the mattress was thin, and the meals that were served absolutely sucked :o:angry: If I ever get the time and find the materials on the cheap I want to build a crib to sell after I try it once :lol: I have some pretty good ideas on the subject but I also have a lot of other things that need to be done first so it may never happen- but who knows? ;) If I do go ahead with the project I'll list it for sale here!

Bettypooh

Kinda makes me wonder, though...

If a crib is designed to be hard to get out of, well...you'd better hope your partner can do heavy lifting. :D

I dunno, I just like the idea of being trapped in a crib. The whole "padlock" idea would work- as would the restraints, but the padlock seems more appropriate.