LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Society Force Kids To Grow Up?

I think you read my post wrong. Look where I mentioned my autistic friend. He can work but he tries to get a job but no one will call him for a interview. Is he abusing Social Security? No he is not. People who try to find work but no one will hire them or call for an interview, they are not abusing social security because they are trying and they do want to work. People who genuinely can't work are not abusing them either. Lot of people even give up while some people like me keep trying never giving up. Even regular people give up too. There have been people who have even given up on themselves and I find it very sad for them. Even I have came close to giving up on myself in high school and my mom told me "What if dad and I gave up on you?" and she said "What if we both decided, 'Oh Beth is autistic and maybe the doctors are right, she will never talk and since she will be in a institution, lets put her in one right now since it will happen anyway.' What good would that have done for you?"

I also said about people who are in pain, those who have bad backs or have bad feet and can't work because of it, I figure their pain must be worse than my ex and my bf's.

I also have troubles finding a job. I have applied at new places but none have tried to hire me except one place because they take anyone but it was them only paying you when you sell things that scared me off because I don't want to waste my money on gas and not earning any money if I can't sell a thing, too risky. Also at my current job where I am not getting any hours again due to the economy, I have noticed about two people who work there and I have been working there longer than them and they would get the hours, not me and I should be getting the hours, not them because I had been there longer, that's the way it works. The person working there longer, gets the hours when things are slow and when they have to lay people off, they lay the ones off who have been working there the least. Sometimes I wonder if I am being discriminated but I can't bother with the court and all because it be too stressful. That's why I have decided to go for this place that gives people with disabilities jobs because it's harder for us to get them even if we are able to work (I am thinking about going there). My bf works for them. He told me I wouldn't be abusing them if I went to them for a job because it's harder for people with disabilities to get work even if they do have a college degree or have experiance or have held down a job before. Stupid society.

Sure there are some places that are willing to try someone but how often does that happen? Even lot of places only hire people who have experiance so it makes it hard for anyone to find their first job or find a different job they have no experiance in. I think that's one of the other reasons for me having troubles finding one. Anyone with a disability who is trying to find work but no place will hire them, I ask them if there is place in their area that helps people with disabilities and if there is one, go there. Some services do job coaches so they are with the person on the job as they work and they help keep that person on track and stuff.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you read my post wrong. Look where I mentioned my autistic friend. He can work but he tries to get a job but no one will call him for a interview. Is he abusing Social Security? No he is not. People who try to find work but no one will hire them or call for an interview, they are not abusing social security because they are trying and they do want to work. People who genuinely can't work are not abusing them either. Lot of people even give up while some people like me keep trying never giving up. Even regular people give up too. There have been people who have even given up on themselves and I find it very sad for them. Even I have came close to giving up on myself in high school and my mom told me "What if dad and I gave up on you?" and she said "What if we both decided, 'Oh Beth is autistic and maybe the doctors are right, she will never talk and since she will be in a institution, lets put her in one right now since it will happen anyway.' What good would that have done for you?"

I also said about people who are in pain, those who have bad backs or have bad feet and can't work because of it, I figure their pain must be worse than my ex and my bf's.

I also have troubles finding a job. I have applied at new places but none have tried to hire me except one place because they take anyone but it was them only paying you when you sell things that scared me off because I don't want to waste my money on gas and not earning any money if I can't sell a thing, too risky. Also at my current job where I am not getting any hours again due to the economy, I have noticed about two people who work there and I have been working there longer than them and they would get the hours, not me and I should be getting the hours, not them because I had been there longer, that's the way it works. The person working there longer, gets the hours when things are slow and when they have to lay people off, they lay the ones off who have been working there the least. Sometimes I wonder if I am being discriminated but I can't bother with the court and all because it be too stressful. That's why I have decided to go for this place that gives people with disabilities jobs because it's harder for us to get them even if we are able to work (I am thinking about going there). My bf works for them. He told me I wouldn't be abusing them if I went to them for a job because it's harder for people with disabilities to get work even if they do have a college degree or have experiance or have held down a job before. Stupid society.

Sure there are some places that are willing to try someone but how often does that happen? Even lot of places only hire people who have experiance so it makes it hard for anyone to find their first job or find a different job they have no experiance in. I think that's one of the other reasons for me having troubles finding one. Anyone with a disability who is trying to find work but no place will hire them, I ask them if there is place in their area that helps people with disabilities and if there is one, go there. Some services do job coaches so they are with the person on the job as they work and they help keep that person on track and stuff.

So sorry. I did misinterpret.

Don't give up on yourself. While others may be ignorant, you can't let it stop you. Are you a good writer? If so, you could be making money right now at Associated Content. you are wonderful, and I want to see you succeed. You seem like the type that is capable of doing it. I believe in you. If you want to know more, I'll help you out and give you all the information you need. My friend writes for them, and she says it works out great for her. It is what funds her business. She could not get a loan due to not having enough credit, and nobody would give her a fair shot in life. She came a very long way all on her own through struggles. She really is an inspiration. I believe you can be just as good of an inspiration like her.

Hi I do write stories. I started writing off and on when I was 10 and it was about my cat and then I moved onto writing about 101 Dalmatians and diapers. Then I went onto diaper stories and now I am doing fanfiction. I do post at fanfiction.net. I go by the same name there I do here. I haven't posted a diaper story in a while. I have never posted one here. Even though I don't make any money from this, I wrote for fun, it's one of my hobbies.

I used to write in notebooks though and now I do it on the computer. What sucks is you can lose your stories so that's why I have a forum where I keep my stories at for in case soemthing happens to the computer. I can't trust floppy disks. I have had problem with those. With discs, I don't know if you can keep saving to them after you have burned files to it and I don't know if you can open the file and make changes and save again on the disc.

Hi I do write stories. I started writing off and on when I was 10 and it was about my cat and then I moved onto writing about 101 Dalmatians and diapers. Then I went onto diaper stories and now I am doing fanfiction. I do post at fanfiction.net. I go by the same name there I do here. I haven't posted a diaper story in a while. I have never posted one here. Even though I don't make any money from this, I wrote for fun, it's one of my hobbies.

I used to write in notebooks though and now I do it on the computer. What sucks is you can lose your stories so that's why I have a forum where I keep my stories at for in case soemthing happens to the computer. I can't trust floppy disks. I have had problem with those. With discs, I don't know if you can keep saving to them after you have burned files to it and I don't know if you can open the file and make changes and save again on the disc.

Wow! Cool! Then, you are on your way to makeing some cool cash! Check out http://www.associatedcontent.com The way it works is that they pay you for informative articles. You can write about any subject that is going to be informative. Examples could be treatment options for autistic people, programs for kids with autism, or the situation with the disabled and the job market. The sky is the limit. They just won't accept any adult content, though. Oh, you will not get up front payment for opinion pieces. The FAQ will explain everything, so you won't feel lost.

When you go there, you'll want to check out all of the tutorials, so you can get the hang of it. You also will want to read the FAQ section. I seriously hope this helps you out. :)

As for backing up your files, key drives, or thumb drives as some call them, are really good for that. They can be purchased for fairly cheap at Walmart.