LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Jose And South Bay

Guest NaughtyAshes

I go to San Jose State:) I would love to meet some friends in the area:)

SJ state is a fun school. My big brother is a student there too, and my Gramma used to teach there, and I used to go there too.

I'm not there any more but would love to make some friends from my old home town, and of course I'll be up there in three days :)

• 1 month later...

i start sjsu in the fall, but i'm an online grad student... hows the campus there? nice?

It's not bad. It's not as natural as UCSC, or as grand as UC Davis, but you can have a nice walk to class on a well maintained campus. There have been a couple violent crimes lately, but I don't think any more than a normal big city downtown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Soooo... for what it's worth I'll be up in the bay on Halloween weekend for two events. One of them will be a moderately sized convention (around 1K people) near SFO, and the other will be a club in Santa Cruz called "The Blue Lagoon" for The Box's halloween event, probably. :)

Guest NaughtyAshes

Soooo... for what it's worth I'll be up in the bay on Halloween weekend for two events. One of them will be a moderately sized convention (around 1K people) near SFO, and the other will be a club in Santa Cruz called "The Blue Lagoon" for The Box's halloween event, probably. :)

Hey Leilin, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full and you don't have a comment board on your profile. Is there anyway to get a hold of you?

Hey Leilin, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full and you don't have a comment board on your profile. Is there anyway to get a hold of you?

My mailbox is totally not full now. Also, I'm sending you a message. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...