LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Last Straw

Well we're waiting.......................

Dolly (Finger-Tapping smilie here)

This is a very well-written story. In fact, I have used up a lot of my printer ink to print it! :P I can really relate to Jason's problem, but I have always bought my incontinence wear at a pharmacy or big box, not talking with anyone about it. I will be looking forward to more of Jason's adventures. Maybe Jen herself has to wear diapers, Depends, etc. Boy, won't that be a surprise! :D

............. Maybe Jen herself has to wear diapers, Depends, etc. Boy, won't that be a surprise! :D

Talk about a cliffhanger - are you deliberately teasing us JBonn?

I'm also wondering how/if Jason and Jen are relating to each other now they're no longer 'an item', as I presume they are still together in the same study group at school?

I think we should be told!

D ;) lly

Sorry, I don't mean to drag this out, just haven't had time to post anything for a while.

Chapter 7 – The First Night

After brushing his teeth and washing his face he walked over to his bed where his coat still lay in a heap on top of the package of diapers. With a little bit of trepidation he pulled the coat off and looked at the package. It had a diagram on the back showing how to put the diapers on but they didn’t give all the tips that Cathy had provided to him. She either didn’t know what she was talking about or else knew a lot of things the manufacturers of these things didn’t. A little bit of him wished Cathy was here to do this for him, but the rest of him felt horrified at the though of going through that again. Sitting down on the bed next to the bag, he tore it open on the perforated line. There were all the diapers, lined up together, shining white inside the bag. He, gently but firmly, slid one of them out and slowly unfolded it. His hands floated over the cool, shiny plastic covering. There seemed to be something magical about the smooth, slick surface of the diaper. He sat, caressing the sleek, white skin for several seconds before he opened it up and turned it over. He couldn’t stop himself from holding the inside up to his face. It wasn’t as soft as he’d hoped, but it was still quite pleasant. There was something missing, it seemed, however. He felt like some sensation was missing. Then he realized, he remembered a nice, sweet perfume he was used to smelling whenever his mother would get him ready for bed in his Pampers as a child. Yes, there was that smell that signaled the warmth and security of the diaper which was about to envelop him. It was missing here. Perhaps the makers of these diapers felt that adults didn’t need that sense. Jason thought angrily to himself that just probably, those makers didn’t know enough about the end users of their products. Is that why Cathy had used the Johnson’s Baby Powder on him? No, she truly was concerned about him getting some sort of rash, but maybe part of her reasoning also included the nice smell it had as well? It wasn’t the same as that Pampers perfume, but it was a good scent, nonetheless.

Recalling Cathy’s instructions on how to get the best fit for his diaper he opened it up and lay it on the bed. It wouldn’t lay flat with all the elastic in the legs, but it was flat enough to see how everything should be arranged. He placed the end with the tape tabs towards the head of the bed and smoothed out the wings of the diaper. Then, he shucked off his sweats and positioned himself over the diaper. Slowly, he lowered himself down onto the cotton-like softness of the open diaper and lay back until his head was on his pillow. He reached down with both hands and pulled the other end of the diaper up through his crotch. The softness and warmth seemed to engulf him as the diaper wrapped around his privates. Just like Cathy said, he began taping the diaper up from the bottom, alternating sides. He was careful to keep the diaper pulled taut and to keep the tapes placed as far in as he could. When he was done he found that he was very snug in his nighttime diaper. He stood up to take a look at his work. Much better than what he’d attempted earlier in the day, he thought. He also noticed that his erection was coming back. Well, not much he could do about that now, he’d just have to hope it went down by itself in a decent amount of time.

He pulled off his shirt, turned out the light laid back down. It took him a few minutes longer than normal to fall asleep with the hardon in his diaper but eventually he drifted away to dreamland. Soon he was walking through a forest on a bright, sunny day. He climbed a hillside trail for what seemed like hours until he finally came to a clear running waterfall. It looked like it sprang from the rocks in the side of the hill and ran down the side of the mountain off through the forest. The sound of the rushing water seemed to drown out the birds chirping up in the trees. Jason walked forward as if mesmerized by the water. Cautiously he dipped his hands into the crystal clear torrent. It was cool, but not nearly as cold as he’d imagined it might be. Realizing how much he’d sweated on the way up the mountain he decided that taking a quick skinny-dip might be just the thing he needed. As he stripped off his shirt, shorts and underwear, the urge to get into the waterfall deepened. Finally, he plunged in and rinsed all the sweat from his body. He ended up grabbing his clothes and rinsing them off in the water too. After all, they were already soaked with sweat so they’d have to dry out either way. After thoroughly sluicing himself off he swam around the small pool just below the waterfall for a bit. Soon he became aware of the need to pee. Slipping out of the pool he looked quickly down the trail to make sure no one was coming. He darted into a stand of pine trees and found a nice tree to water. Relaxing his muscles, he finally released the pressure in his bladder and a torrent came out. Jason felt a profound sense of relief as the last of the urine splashed in the pine needles at the base of the tree. He shook himself a few times and then turned around with a big smile on his face. He wasn’t sure why, but he felt like he had just accomplished something that had been very difficult before.

As Jason began to walk back to the waterfall he felt a growing sense of warmth around his groin and also felt himself starting to get an erection. He laughed and thought it was a good thing he was out in the middle of nowhere! He plunged back into the waterfall to keep cool while his clothes began to dry in the sunlight on the rocks behind him. After a while he noticed that there was a notch cut in the rocks behind the waterfall. It seemed like it might even be big enough to squeeze into. Wondering what was back there, Jason decided he’d go exploring. It was right about then, however, that he sensed a set of eyes watching him. Alarmed, he whipped around and stepped back out of the waterfall. There on the path were two girls dressed in light hiking gear. They stood with their hands on their hips, smiling broadly and pointing at him. Jason started to blush just as the one girl began to speak.

“It’s Jason, isn’t it?” Oh my god, Jason thought, it was Becky from his history class. I’m naked in the woods and the girl of my dreams sho ws up – just what I need!

Looking down briefly to make sure everything that needed to be was still underwater, he waved, “hi Becky! Yep, it’s me. Just out for a hike and decided to take a swim.”

“Well, I think you’ve definitely got the right idea there. It’s humid as Hell out here and we’ve been huffin’ and puffin’ up that trail for a while. Whaddya think, Amy, how ‘bout we join Jason there. We can’t let him have all the fun, can we?”

Amy nodded her head and winked conspiratorially. “You go ahead, Beck, I’m going to keep on hiking to the top now or I’ll never finish. I’ll meet you here on the way back down if you haven’t made it up by then.” Amy waved goodbye and said it was nice meeting Jason and then she was off, stamping up the path and disappearing around the next bend in the forest.

Becky watched her friend go and then turned back towards Jason. You wouldn’t mind me joining you for a dip there, would you, Jason? It looks like you’ve got a good idea.” Jason nodded mutely wondering if his fantasies about this girl he’d never really talked with before would now come true. “I’m sure you planned ahead, but I didn’t bring my bikini with me. I’ll just keep my panties and bra on, they cover up more than my bikini would anyway,” Becky said playfully, as she began to slip her shirt up over her head. Before her face came back into view, Jason was staring at her magnificent breasts. The appeared to be straining to escape from the shiny white bra now in view. He was in complete awe of them, as he’d been from first time he glimpsed their swell under one of her many tight sweaters she’d wear to class. He’d often wondered what those breasts looked like and actually whether they were real or not. Regardless of their authenticity, he was thoroughly impressed at what he saw.

Once Becky had her shirt off she looked back and Jason and was obviously amused to catch Jason with his mouth hanging slightly open and his eyes wide as saucers. She folded her shirt in half and draped it over a low-hanging branch. Next, she drew down her shorts until the jersey-like material pooled around her ankles. As she stepped out of the shorts, Jason took in the beautiful sight. There she stood in white nylon panties that matched her bra. Jason thought for a split second that they were actually pretty big panties, and that it was strange that she’d be wearing something made of satin or nylon to go hiking in, but then his 2nd brain kicked in and he didn’t really care. As Becky bent over to pick up the shorts and place them next to her shirt Jason was treated to her full breasts weighing her bra down, struggling to pop free. When she straightened up, Jason had finally closed his mouth and tried to act nonchalant. He was torn, he thought he had seen few small dark hairs poking out of the edge of the pure white panties but he couldn’t find out now. Wait! Becky sat down on a large rock to pull off her socks and shoes. Jason could definitely see a darker patch under the shimmering white crotch of her panties. His erection came back with a vengeance. For some reason the thought of the dark patch just under that thin, wispy material turned him on immensely. Again, Becky smirked as she caught Jason drinking in the sight of her body. She definitely didn’t seem offended by it, but why would she? It was her idea to strip down to her underwear and join him in the water.

Becky finally stood up with a grin on her face. She winked at Jason and then dipped one toe in the water. Apparently it was warm enough, as she walked eagerly into the water until she was up to her neck. She slipped her head under and swam the few short strokes over to Jason. Finding the bottom a bit shallower here, she stood up with her bra just out of the water. Jason found his eye drawn to her nipples, as they strained to be free of their nylon prisons. Becky looked him in the eye and brought him back to reality, “hey, up here, champ!” Embarrassed, Jason turned bright red and looked off into the forest at a bird flying. “Hey, what’s that?” Thinking maybe she’d just caught on to him being in the buff he quickly looked down his front. “No, dummy, back there!” Becky pointed to the notch in the rocks behind the waterfall that Jason had only recently discovered. Becky pushed off and glided past Jason through the waterfall. Not to be left behind, Jason was soon at her side.

Behind the waterfall they both discovered that what they’d first thought was a notch in the rock was actually a passageway leading to a small cave. The water level began at their necks, but quickly fell off as they moved to the back of the cave. “Wow, this is a nice little private slice of heaven,” Becky said as she turned around and settled down on a large rock just under the surface of the water. Jason thought she looked so beautiful sitting there – like a an angel in her white panties and bra. He stood transfixed as Becky’s eyes shot lower on his body and opened wide.

Jason glanced down again, and this time he saw what he feared. His raging hard-on had broken the surface and was bobbing there for all the world (well, maybe just for Becky) to see. Quickly, he lowered himself down in the water until he was up to his neck again, albeit standing on his knees. He looked back up to see Becky frowning at him. “That is very naughty of you, Jason. First for skinny dipping out here and second for not being able to control yourself in my presence. Perhaps you need something to remind you of how to act your age?” She crooked her finger at him as an evil grin played over her features. While still standing out as a sultry image with her wet, nylon bra and panties stretched across her flawlessly smooth skin, somehow Becky also reminded Jason of his mother when she’d caught him doing something forbidden as a child. Without thinking, he stood up and walked over in front of her, everything out of the water from his calves up. With a stern look on her face, Becky snapped her fingers and pointed “over my knee, NOW!” Evoking memories of his mother after she’d performed the inevitable count to three, Jason immediately complied. He found out very quickly that his erection wasn’t going to fit into this position very comfortably. He was jabbing into Becky’s thigh after she opened her legs slightly to accommodate more of Jason’s weight. His bottom in the air, he felt about 2 feet tall. “Little boys who can’t control themselves get spanked!” Jason’s only warning was a quick brush of air before hearing the SMACK. It seemed like seconds later he felt the tingling on his rear. At the end of ten slaps his cheek was beginning to lose feeling. Abruptly, Becky switched and began to spank him on his other cheek. When all 10 blows had fallen, the ringing in his ears was the only sound he heard. Slowly, he became aware of the sound of the waterfall again as well as the throbbing pain he felt on his butt. “There, maybe now you will act your age!” Becky guided him up to a standing position in the water next to her, then she said “why don’t you sit down here in front of me, Jason, and cool your bottom down in the water?” Still numbly following orders he did as he was told. He found instant relief.

Becky stood up behind him and walked slowly around in front of him, submerged up to her belly-button. Shaking her finger, she said “Jason, it’s not nice to leer at a girl like you did, and certainly not nice to get yourself all worked up like that in front of her! If like seeing a girl in her pretty lingerie, just say so. Do you like seeing me in my pretty lingerie, Jason?”

Gulping down his fear a little voice escaped his lips, “yes, Becky, you are beautiful in your underwear.”

“Underwear is what boys wear, Jason. Lingerie is what girls wear. What do you think I have on now, Jason?” Before he could do more than stammer, she went on. “I have a nice, silky bra and panties on, Jason. Do you like my bra and pretty panties? Judging by the fact that your hard-on is getting even harder, if that’s physically possible, I’d say you do. Tell me if you like my pretty panties, Jason. What do they look like?”

“Um, I, uh, like your pretty panties, Becky. They look so clean, and white and shiny.”

Becky nodded knowingly with a smirk. “I thought so. Would you like to feel my silky panties, Jason? I know you would. At least someone wants to feel them,” she giggled as she pointed down at his now-submerged manhood. Jason felt himself blushing, but he nodded yes emphatically at the same time. Becky moved in front of him, and actually walked up so her panties were directly in front of his face. He couldn’t help but stare at the slick fabric in front of him. “Well, go ahead. Touch them.” Slowly, thinking this has got to be a trick, his hands came out of the water and slowly encircled her waist. They came to rest on her panty-clad bottom. They didn’t stay at rest long, however. Jason couldn’t resist the urge to rub his hands over the silky material, drinking in the smooth, slick fabric. Here he was, fondling Becky’s ass! This was the stuff dreams were made of……

“Now, let’s see how everyone else likes the feel of nylon, why don’t we?” Becky said as she straddled his legs and slowly sat down. Jason felt himself become engulfed in warmth as she sat right on top of his erection. The nylon panties felt even slicker on his member and definitely were warmer. Becky put her arms around his neck and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, “well aren’t your going to touch my bra too, or is it just my panties that you’re interested in?”

He needed no further urging than that. Jason brought his hands up and cupped both her breasts at once. Lifting each one, they seemed to strain against gravity. Definitely not fake, he thought… His hands slipped along the fabric to the sides of her bra where he began to rub back and forth. At first he didn’t notice but Becky began to squirm on top of him. He couldn’t stop himself, though, and kept on rubbing the silky fabric. He felt the slickness down below increase while he began to feel a familiar building sensation in himself. Becky began to giggle, then outright laugh while trying desperately to say something. “Ssss-tttt-oooo-pppppp!!! I….I’m goooooing to p…..” With that, Jason felt a wash of warmth flood his privates and just keep on coming. He stopped his rubbing and looked at Becky’s face. Her eyes were closed and she looked serene. Jason felt what he now knew was her warm pee flood over himself under the water. The effect was electric. Jason felt his own building sensation reach an unimaginable peak, and then a warm fuzzyness overtook him.

Chapter 8 - Life is Good – right?

Jason woke up feeling warm, happy and refreshed. He hadn’t slept this well in months! He felt so warm and fuzzy he didn’t even want to get out of bed. In fact – his sheets weren’t wet. That didn’t happen very often anymore! Then he shifted and felt the bulk between his legs. He was wearing a diaper.

It all came back to him then: the trip to the med supply store and the awful public nakedness. He looked over next to his nightstand and there was the open package: “Attends Briefs – Size Medium / Moyen.” Peeking out from the open package several white, folded ‘briefs’ were arrayed in a row. He knew now that ‘briefs’ was a misnomer. They were just diapers. Just like babies and little kids wore. Not calling them diapers somehow made someone feel better, but Jason knew the truth. He didn’t care, however. If they kept his sheets from getting wet, they made him get great, uninterrupted sleep, and if that mind-blowing dream he had last night was in any way influenced by wearing diapers, he’d sing their praises from the rooftops! Well, maybe he wouldn’t exactly start talking about wearing diapers, but at the very least he was a bit less apprehensive about wearing them now. He snuggled deeper under his covers and rolled over on his stomach. He felt the thick mass under him and he could tell his diaper had absorbed a healthy dose of urine throughout the night. In the back of his mind, Jason knew he should somehow be repulsed by the idea of sitting in a diaper full of urine, but in the here and now he enjoyed the feeling of warmth surrounding him. He shifted again and felt the warm mass stimulate him even more. Jason kept shifting and he soon found a pattern that made him feel very, very good.

A few minutes later Jason woke up for the 2nd time. He didn’t realize he’d drifted off again. Now, for some reason, he felt that he had to get out of the diaper right away. He was very ashamed at what he’d done. Not only masturbating in the diaper, but mentally accepting wearing a diaper at all! Hi quickly jumped up and out of bed and ripped the diaper off. It fell to the floor with a dull thud in a soggy lump. Once more he looked down at it and was even more disgusted. A guy my age should not be wearing diapers, he thought.

Jason went right into the bathroom and took his morning shower. He may have scrubbed a little harder than normal in some places, trying to wash off a bad feeling more than anything else. When he was done he felt a bit better.

Returning to his bedroom he was once again faced with the soggy diaper on the floor and the open bag of Attends. He dashed off to the kitchen to grab an empty trash bag, and tossed both the used diaper and the bag of unused ones in the bag. Twisting it off quickly he threw it into his closet. It wouldn’t do to have Tim stumble across the bag while he was out to classes. Having done that, Jason felt much better about himself and continued on with his morning routine. He was a bit behind his normal schedule, but he knew he wouldn’t be late to his first class.

Jason’s day was just like any other, with the possible exception that at least once an hour the thought of diapers entered his mind. He grew increasingly ashamed at what he’d done. He knew that he was an adult and didn’t need to wear diapers. The other thing competing to distract him from classes was the memory of the fantastic dream he’d had last night. Of course, reality was a bit different from his fondest dreams. Becky was definitely there in his history class, but she hadn’t spared a glance at Jason. He wasn’t even sure if she remembered his name from their discussion group and he certainly couldn’t imagine her being as uninhibited as she was in his dream. Jason laughed a little bit to himself as he recalled her stern instructions to him in the dream. The other students around him gave him dirty looks during his history lecture, Becky included. Jason rolled his eyes and thought to himself “if you only knew.”

Later that night Jason was again getting ready for bed when his thoughts turned to the diapers in his closet. “No, I am not wearing diapers,” he said to himself. With that, he turned out the light and fell asleep.

The next thing Jason knew he was running down a path in the forest. He wasn’t sure what he was running from, but he knew he didn’t want it to get him. He was already out of breath, but he was certain that if he stopped the thing would catch him. Jason was running uphill as fast as he could manage, turned around bends with branches catching him across the face. At the next opening he came upon a stream with a waterfall. Both things seemed familiar to him but he didn’t know why. He could just see a notch cut out in the rocks behind the waterfall. Maybe if he hid in there the thing chasing him couldn’t find him. Certainly it would lose his scent, if it hunted by smell, and it may not see him if the notch in the rocks was deep enough. He plunged into the water as fast as he could – the icy coldness seeping into his bones. As quickly as he dared, he pushed into the waterfall and back into the notch. It wasn’t as large as he’d hoped, but he could just fit into it and was certain it would be hard to see him from the trail. As he stood there, shivering, he wondered what it could be that was following him. Just then, time seemed to stand still. The sound from the waterfall faded and he could hear footsteps on the path. Jason still couldn’t see anything but he knew it was out there. He just managed to stop his teeth from chattering when he heard a sudden, large splash. Scared out of his mind, Jason had just enough time to realize a feeling of warmth around his loins. It was as if someone was slowing pouring a pitcher of warm water into the area immediate around him.

NO!

STOP!

You’re peeing on yourself!

With that last thought in his head, Jason woke up to face perhaps a worse fear than an unseen monster chasing him through the forest.

He was soaked.

His pajamas were soaked.

His sheets were soaked.

He was also cold, he realized. The urine was no longer warm and it was leeching warmth from his body. He got up and began stripping off his clothes as well as the sheets from the bed. He saw that the urine had soaked all the way into his mattress – making the stains already there seem to light up and stand out. This was too much. All the energy drained out of him as Jason slumped down on the floor against his bed frame and began to cry.

He had no idea how long he’d been in that position when he was startled by a steady knocking at his door. Panic overcame sorrow as Jason realized he was naked in the middle of his room with his sheets in a ball on his bed, and a pack of diapers next to him. “J – you there? You OK, man?” It was Tim. He’d probably gotten up and heard Jason sobbing. Quickly his eyes darted to the door handle and the lock. He couldn’t quite make it out in this light, had he locked his door before he went to sleep or not? Jason cleared his throat and rubbed away some tears. He yelled back through the door, “Uh, yeah – I’m fine, Tim. Just fell out of bed – ha-ha. Can you, uh, believe that?” Please, please, please, just accept my lame story and go away, he thought to himself.

“You sure everything is fine in there, J?” Tim said in a voice that spoke volumes of words unsaid. Just then the doorknob started to turn. Time seemed to slow down at that moment and everything became clear. Jason’s panic ceased and without really thinking he bounded up from his position on the floor and grabbed hold of the doorknob with an iron grip.

The door had already come open a couple inches, but not enough to see into the main portion of the room. In a calm, cool voice, Jason spoke, “hey man, I’m kind of busy in here if you know what I mean, hehe,” as he leaned his face into the crack and saw Tim peering back at him, a bit shocked.

“Oh my god,” Tim stumbled as his face turned beet red. “I didn’t know you had company, man! Listen, I am sooo sorry, dude. I didn’t mean to – I mean I just heard… aw nevermind. I’ll just go away now. Man, I’m sorry.” After he collected himself a bit and his flush started to fade, something of a sneer broke out on his face. “Guess breaking up with Jen wasn’t such a bad thing after all, eh stud? Geez, she must be good!”

Jason rolled his eyes in true exasperation. Tim had always been giving him shit about taking too long to get intimate with Jen in his long term relationship. “Whatever, Tim. Go to bed. I’ll make sure you don’t hear anything else. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” With that he shut the door, and this time he made sure he locked it.

Coming down off the adrenaline rush, Jason felt all the energy drain from his body. Now he was just tapped. The emotional roller coaster of the last 20 minutes plus the fact that it was still 3 hours from the time he needed to get up were adding up. Jason grabbed a spare blanket from the closet. With that and his comforter he made a makeshift bed. He looked back over at the package of diapers next to his bed. He couldn’t say that he was looking forward to is, but it looked like this was the way it was going to have to be. He removed one of the shiny, white, plastic diapers from the pack. It’s really not that bad, he told himself. He started to remember what it actually felt like with the soft, warm diaper enveloping his private parts…and he saw the instant response as he rose to half staff and then full, turgidity.

Oh well, when life hands you lemons…he thought. With that, he unfolded the diaper carefully and placed himself on the back end of it. Pulling the front up between his legs he briefly struggled to pull it over ALL of himself. Taping the bottom tapes on each side brought a slight tightening around his member. After finishing the other 4 tapes he felt very secure and warm. He also felt VERY excited, however. Climbing in between the blanket and the comforter he lay face down and slowly began to rub his entire body up and down. His hands crept down until they were centered under the cool, smooth diaper. He could feel himself through the diaper, but there was still that delicious barrier between him. Soon his climax overtook him and he faded off to sleep with a smile on his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Just 'cause no one has commented ain't no excuse to stop posting. Keep up with the good work, I enjoy this story, and I enjoy how human some of the characters feel. I do understand if things are crazy, or you have too much other stuff to deal with that would keep you from continuing this delightful story.

Hope all is well, and I hope to see more from you soon.

Chapter 9 – Out to Party

Jason woke the next morning feeling refreshed and comfortable. It felt just like one of those weekend mornings when he had just woken up from a 10 hour sleep. It was just another weekday, he knew, however, and he had to go to class. He was so warm and cozy and he felt so safe. Higher brain functions finally began to kick in and Jason threw the comforter off himself and launched himself into the cold morning air. The last vestige of warmth, his diaper, finally was pulled down and Jason quickly darted to his shower.

As he soaped up and rinsed off he had a few moments to contemplate the events of last night. He was certain he’d fooled Tim and he didn’t technically have to lie in order to do it either. He’d just let Tim draw his own conclusions. He would have to throw his sheets in the laundry before he left for classes but that wouldn’t be too much of a problem. He could let them wash, then stop back between his 9 o’clock and his 11 o’clock to dump them in the dryer. He certainly had no dearth of experience with washing urine-stained sheets from the last several weeks. He just knew that from here on out he’d have to suck it up and wear the diapers to ensure he wouldn’t be doing any more unnecessary washing. That was fine with Jason. It had taken the incident last night to convince him, but he was sold now. Diapers it would be. He’d just have to be a little careful about locking his door at the appropriate time and finding a more permanent place for his package of diapers. Jason was set in his course and he was OK with that.

He went off to class that day and had a great day. Many more days passed after that, with Jason diapering himself at night and sleeping the night through without any nightmares and without any wet mornings. Sometimes he would wake in the morning with a warm, soggy diaper and sometimes he would wake and find his diaper dry, with the exception of a little dried white and yellow crusty stain right in the middle from his “play” the night before. Jason figured that his using the diaper as a sexual outlet was strange, to say the least, but it sure was convenient, and he hadn’t felt better since doing it.

Jason went to school and time passed. Life was good. Jason was really adjusting well to wearing diapers at night and he was very happy that he was sleeping so well and back on track with school. A couple of weeks into his new life he grabbed Tim and they headed out to some parties. First they went to a nearby fraternity where they had a friend. He got them in the door and up to the keg. They usually hit this place first when they went out, as it was free beer and a good way to warm up for the night. After downing four or five beers and determining that there really weren’t any girls at the party that weren’t already spoken for and in the “under 200 lbs” category he and Tim decided to thank their buddy and move on. They’d heard about a private party going on over on Tappan street and figured they’d try there.

Walking up to the house they didn’t hear the usual loud music coming from the windows. Wondering if this was really the right house, they walked up the steps to the porch and went to knock on the door. The lights all appeared to be on but the drapes were drawn, so they couldn’t tell if anyone was home. Tim hit the buzzer and they waited. Very quickly a guy came to the door and asked for their party invites. Jason had secured a couple of those earlier in the week from a buddy in calculus class. They were the typical little square pieces of brightly colored paper with a cartoon on the front and the address printed at the bottom. The guy thanked them and told them to enjoy themselves. They quickly found out that this party was not the average beer bust that they were used to. It looked like mostly graduate students were there and they were mostly talking in lower voices in small groups. Tim and Jason tried to mingle and introduce themselves, but it quickly became apparent that they had little in common with most of the party-goers. They sipped on the wine that was provided and nibbled on the crackers and cheese but soon Tim caught Jason’s eye and stabbed this thumb in the direction of the door. They made it out to the porch just as a group of three smokin’ hot women were just walking up the steps. Tim and Jason stopped in their tracks and just stared. Now here was a reason to stay at the party, they thought to themselves.

“…see, I swear all undergrads are just walking hormones” one of the girls saying. It was then that Jason realized he’d been staring like a moron at their ample chests and hadn’t even said hello. He was just about to remedy that situation, when the girl on the far left pulled her hood down and leaned forward a bit. “Jason? I thought that looked like you. Fancy meeting you here.” Tim looked sideways at Jason, probably wondering how he could possibly know this hot-looking grad student and probably wondering if she was the cause of the noises he heard coming from Jason’s room that one night. Jason’s mind worked in overdrive. What can I come up with to cover this one, he thought.

“Natalie, Tonya, this is the fellow from the case I was telling you about last week. I wondered how things were going for you after our appointment, Jason.” The other two women looked at each other with knowing glances.

Oh no! Cathy not only remembered who he was and exactly what had happened, but had shared it with what were apparently some of her friends from her nursing classes. Jason latched on to the first idea that popped into his head. “Miss… Mallory, isn’t it?” He extended his hand to shake hers, like they were casual business acquaintances. “Yes, I changed soap like you recommended and that rash on my arms went away. Worked like a charm!” Cathy developed a smirk on her face and her two friends were clearly puzzled.

“Glad to hear that, Jason. I get concerned for my patients, especially when I send them out the door and don’t hear from them again. I often don’t get to find out of my prescribed “treatment” works out.” Jason could hear the inflection of her voice change on the word treatment and he started to blush, thinking about the ‘treatment’ he’d had to endure at her hands when he was in the home healthcare store.

“Um, yes, everything is working out fine, thanks for asking. Miss Mallory, Natalie, Tonya, this is my friend Tim,” said Jason, trying to turn the conversation away from how he knew Cathy. “We were just on our way out. I don’t think this is our normal crowd.”

“Oh, you two can’t leave yet – the party is hardly started yet. These med-school parties are notorious for being real snoozers when they start out, but by the end of the night people are all loosened up and just letting go like they never had any control to start with!” She said the last bit with a bit of flippancy. Her 2 friends seemed to pick up on it and were smiling along and Jason, much to his chagrin, understood the double-entendre as well. Only Tim was left out of the private joke but his senses were dulled enough by the alcohol that he wasn’t picking up on any hidden meanings.

Tim spoke up, “well, now that that is sorted out, perhaps you ladies wouldn’t mind keeping us company in there, then?” Natalie gave him the once over while Tonya shrugged a response.

Cathy replied, “I’d sure like to spend a little time talking to Jason a little more, since we had such little time to talk when you were in last.” Jason couldn’t believe his bad luck. It was obvious that Tim was very interested in one, if not both of Cathy’s friends and she was the last person he wanted to talk to on his night out to enjoy himself. He pondered the situation briefly, but then the alcohol got the better of him, too. What the hell, he decided. They didn’t have any where else to go right away. The next party they had been considering going to wasn’t due to get started for another hour anyway. Maybe Cathy could hook him up with Tonya if Tim didn’t move in on her right away – she was kind of cute!

Cathy seemed to be reading his thought processes with a probing glance and after Jason made his mental decision, she nodded her head slightly and said, “it’s settled then, let’s go have some fun. Tonya, Natalie, why don’t you go introduce Tim to a few people. Jason, let’s catch up, why don’t we?”

No, it couldn’t have been as simple as he thought. Cathy would want to give him the 3rd degree and probably humiliate him in front of his best friend and a couple of hot chicks. Cathy steered him into a side room and poured a glass of Zinfendal for each of them. After they’d both had a sip and Cathy had said hi to a few friends, she gently pulled Jason by his elbow into the corner of what appeared to be a library with many medical books.

“So?” Cathy asked with an arched eyebrow.

“So, what?” Jason replied

“Jason, don’t take that tone with me. You know perfectly well, I’m asking you how the diapers are working for you!”

Jason cringed as she said the word diapers, and quickly looked over both shoulders to see if anyone else had heard. Everyone else was more concerned with talking to each other and managing to hear over the general din of the party. “Yes, they are working as intended, provided I wear them.”

“What do you mean, provided you wear them? That’s what they are for, Jason. They can’t very well protect you if they are in the package in your closet, can they?” Seeing Jason nod his agreement she continued, “and your sleeping has improved since you’ve been diapered?”

“Yes, Cathy, my sleeping has improved. To be honest, I’ve never slept so well. I guess that’s just because I don’t have any worries in my head anymore as I lay down to go to sleep.”

“That’s one added benefit to wearing diapers I’ve noticed with my patients, Jason – the mental component. Beyond keeping you and your bed dry at night, they tend to calm those who are wearing them.” She smiled slyly. “Of course some men who wear them tend to get a bit excited by the whole process.”

Jason turned a deep shade of red and began to stammer. He wasn’t able to form a coherent word, however, before Cathy let him off the hook. “Don’t worry, I haven’t told anyone about that, and never would, Jason. I was telling my classmates about your case in abstract terms, however. They were interested in a clinical sense. I really shouldn’t have connected you to that case, and for that I apologize. It won’t happen again.

Jason first mentally, then verbally thanked her for that small grace. Sensing that the topic was about exhausted, Cathy got her last point in before dropping the subject, “it looks like you’re doing a bit of heavy drinking tonight, Jason.”

Not tracking her reasoning (due in no small part to the amount of alcohol he had consumed already that night) he shot her a quizzical look. She quickly resumed, “wine isn’t so bad, but if you are a beer drinker, make absolutely sure you are well-diapered tonight. If nothing else, make sure you don’t go home and pass out before you are able to diaper yourself. I know you don’t have anyone else to diaper you if you are too drunk to do it yourself, so please take enough responsibility to not get that blitzed, OK?”

“Oh, yeah, sure. Not a problem, Cathy.” He gave her his best charming smile that always seemed to work when his mother was henpecking him, “I’m nothing, if not responsible, Miss Mallory.”

Cathy rolled her eyes at his performance. She poked him in the chest with her finger just hard enough to cause him to stumble in his tipsy state, “Whatever, mister. Just make sure you put that diaper on tonight! I guess we can be thankful that you are in disposables and not cloth diapers, eh?” Again, Jason was puzzled until she filled him in on her thoughts. “Imagine yourself drunk trying to safety pin your diaper together!” She giggled, “why, it would probably end with a 911 call!”

Jason had to laugh a bit too. He’d never really had to work with safety pins that much, but they were hard enough to get hooked and closed when he was stone cold sober. “I suppose you’ve got a point – ha-ha, get it? Point?”

Cathy rolled her eyes again and groaned. “I sure hope this is the alcohol talking and you really don’t have that poor of a sense of humor! Well, I’d better go find out if your friend has managed to corner either Natalie or Tonya and go save them. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me, Jason. I really do care how you are doing. If you ever have questions, just drop in the shop, OK?”

Jason nodded his affirmative and they both set out in opposite directions to find their respective friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible story so far! (I'm up to chapter 7, but I can't wait to read on) the story's pacing and timing is absolutely perfect and you have a certain talent in describing characters. But most of all, althogh it's a fantasy, the whole thing feels very real so far.

Keep up the good work!

-Jess

Hmm, seems ok now. Problem was only using Firefox for that night - IE was fine. Oh well, problem is fixed.

Chapter 10 – Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch…

Jason found Tim and convinced him to leave the party. It was tough since Tim thought he was making progress with Natalie. Tonya had disappeared further into the party somewhere. Jason finally got Tim to recognize that Natalie was just being polite engaging him in conversation and that she seemed to really have her eye on a med student behind the bar who’d bored them with his recitation of anatomy of the human arm earlier in the night. Seeing that guy again was just enough to push Tim to head out to another party.

The duo decided to hoof it 5 blocks over to Tappan street where their friend Marcy was having a small house party. Marcy was a cutie, but she was hopelessly hung up on her boyfriend back in her hometown. Since she couldn’t get back as often as she liked to visit him but she still wanted to have fun, she had decided the best way to fill the void was to host wild parties herself. She never lost control at these parties, but to say that they were crazy would be a HUGE understatement. Marcy liked to live vicariously through her friends and guests – encouraging them to play all sorts of drinking games and do all sorts of crazy things once their inhibitions were lowered. “Liquid courage” is a powerful thing, she’d learned!

Tim and Jason got the party and it was in full swing. There were probably close to 30-40 people there and they were all over the house. A few of the smokers were out on the porch, braving the cold as they walked up the steps. Just inside the doorway there was a crowd of about 15 people involved in a loud game of “Asshole” around the kitchen table. Just into the living room there were another 7 or 8 people watching the movie “The Shining” and if it could be true, they seemed to be even drunker than the first group. It turned out that they were drinking every time pine trees were shown in the movie. Jason said to Tim “not much sport in that – they’ll all be passed out in the next 30 minutes!” Tim just laughed and rolled his eyes and said he’d catch Jason after a while. Tim went in search of Larissa, an exotic, dark haired Greek girl he’d met up on the Hill earlier last semester and who was a good friend of Marcy. Tim was infatuated with her from the day he met her, but Jason didn’t think she’d give him the time of day. At this party though, who knew what might happen?

Tim moved back into the kitchen to watch the game of Asshole while working on his 5th beer of the night. A few people greeted him and quickly determined that he needed to get in the game if he was only on beer number five and if he could even count how many beers he’d had. It didn’t take long before Tim was the designated asshole and he was drinking up a storm. The President already had a ton of rules in place that would ensure his relative “safety” and it would also ensure that whomever was asshole along with the other lower ranks would be drinking almost non-stop. He also noticed that Laura, from his econ class was there and that she was working steadily on a cup full of what looked like wine. She was a pretty girl who’d been trying to get his attention for a while but he’d made it clear he was involved with Jen for the last semester. He also heard she was a bit on the kinky side, through the grapevine.

About 30 minutes later he excused himself from the game and stumbled in frantic search of the bathroom. He found it another 5 minutes later. Rather, he found the line to the bathroom. There were 5 girls in line ahead of him and he was going to burst if he had to wait that long. The girl in front of him, Laura, was already doing the “pee dance”, stepping from one leg to the other while a low whine escaped her mouth, apparently without her noticing. Jason said to the air “screw this, I’ll go outside.” Laura turned around quickly and shot him a dirty look that spoke volumes about her state of mind. Then she said something that nearly shocked him.

“It’s not fair that guys can go outside while we have to wait in line.” Then a strange look came over her face as the old proverbial mental light bulb apparently lit up.

“This is bullshit – I’m going with you!”

Jason shrugged his shoulders and led the charge to the backdoor and out into the small, dark yard. Jason was acutely aware that Laura was behind him but he was drunk enough that he didn’t care when he fished into his pants and brought himself to bear on the nearest tree. A second later his stream started and steam came up from the tree as it was hit with his recycled beer. He settled in for a long wait by leaning one hand up against the tree, as he knew he had a LOT of beer to get rid of at this point. Just as he was settling in, so to speak, he heard another stream – no, make that a gush, behind him. He turned over his shoulder to look and saw Laura, squatting in the snow with a dark fountain coming out of her in torrents. She looked up at him with an expression of near bliss on her face. For a moment it looked like she was going to keel over in the snow, but she righted herself quickly enough and it seemed almost as soon as it had begun her flow was cut off. A few more squirts hit the snow as a large billow of steam filtered up around her legs and then she stood up and pulled her pants up in one fell swoop. Jason was still going strong and he imagined he’d be at it for another minute or two. He decided it was time to focus back on the task at hand and stop ogling Laura. Granted, it was too dark out there to really see more than vague shapes from 10 feet away, but he shouldn’t have been staring like that in the first place. He heard Laura zip up and then her footsteps crunching in the snow as she walked right up behind him. He froze up and tried to put his hand down to cover himself. She reached both hand around his waist and purred in his ear, “oh, c’mon Jason – go ahead and finish. You saw me, it’s only fair that I get to see you, and from the sound of it, I’d guess you were far from finished.”

For some reason, in his slightly altered state, this seemed to make sense to Jason, so he gradually relaxed and began peeing again. It felt so good to let all the pressure out, he soon closed his eyes a bit and just luxuriated in the release. His eyes flew back open again when he felt ice-cold hands firmly grasp him down there and begin to direct his flow this way and that. Laura had reached her hands all the way around him and was peeking around his right shoulder as she moved him this way and that. She giggled with delight as it became apparent to Jason through his beer-soaked haze what she was doing. Down in the snow before him, he saw letters appear:

L…..A…..U…|

Then in what seemed an anticlimax he was done. He’d finally come to the end of all the beer. Laura whined piteously, “Ohhhhh, damnit! I was so close! My one chance to actually write my name in the snow and you had to go and run out of pee! Oh well,” she said with a wink and smile, “I’m sure you’ll be able to re-fill that tank shortly back at the Asshole table!” Jason rolled his eyes and groaned at first, then he realized that here he was, standing out in someone’s backyard with kinky Laura still holding onto his now-shrinking unit.

“So what is it you guys do? Shake it a few times?” Laura asked as she took the liberty of doing just that. She seemed to the difference between shaking and stroking confused, however, as Jason felt his diminishing state start to reverse itself. Quickly, he pushed her hands away and put everything back where it belonged. As he zipped his jeans back up, Laura whined like a schoolgirl deprived of her favorite toy once more. Resigned to the fact that he was done and the moment was over, she stepped around in front of him and smiled up at him with a mischievous grin.

“Thank you for helping me write my name, Jason. You’re such a dear!” she said with an impish grin. “I hear that you and Jen aren’t a couple anymore…. If you’re not busy tonight, maybe we could continue this fun back at your place?”

Jason’s wits were coming back to him now, perhaps from the cold wind blowing on those sensitive areas for a few minutes, and he quickly assessed the situation. Laura was obviously hot for him, and it looked like he wouldn’t have to try very hard at all to score a homerun with her. Stories of what she’d done with other guys were the stuff legends were made from. On the other hand, she was widely known as “Kinky Laura” for a reason and no doubt anything they did would make the rounds for all to hear. She seemed to like to advertise her “conquests” more than some of the worst man-whores Jason knew about. No, he didn’t much fancy himself the subject of the gossip mill throughout classes next week. There was also the very real danger of possibly picking up the gift that would keep on giving – VD or something worse. If even half of the stories were true about Laura then she’d had many, many “friends” along the way.

“Thanks, but no, Laura. I’m just gonna hang with some friends tonight.” Laura looked disappointed, but she seemed to accept his answer readily enough.

“OK, let’s get back to the party. I think that you probably have the opportunity to be Asshole another time tonight!” she said as she laughed her way back into the house.

A long wait for this continuation, but well worth waiting for, thanks JBonn!

Hmmm, I'm wondering if his reputation/sexual health were Jason's only reasons for turning down a 'dead cert'? Falling into a drunken sleep with Laura after the fun & games.................maybe it was another kind of fear that deterred this horny young man!?

D :unsure: lly

Dolly, thats a good one. :Crylol: Never thought of it. Maybe he has his diaper to tight. :crybaby: I Think the girl that helped him out with his problem is interested. Do you? :P

Baby Jay NY

PS his stories are worth waiting for. :D

Chapter 11 – WWND - What Would Noah Do?

Jason was stumbling back home, a bit drunker than he usual got on a typical party night here at the University. Trudging through the newly snowed upon sidewalk would have been a tall order if he was sober but he was finding it required all of his fleeting concentration not to fall down face first. (he’d already done that when he first left the party – luckily no one was outside to see him do it) Just how many beers had he drunk tonight? He started counting, but lost track around #10 or 11. That was enough to get him completely out of sorts. Now he was kicking himself for turning down Laura’s offer. At least he’d have had company for the night. Going home by himself wasn’t something he relished, and it just served to underscore the fact that Jen had left him. Of course it didn’t help that Jason often tended to get melancholy like this when he’d had too much to drink.

Pondering what, if anything, he could do to get Jen back together with him, he made his way up the front steps and to the door of his house. It took him several minutes to fumble with his keys until he had the correct key in his gloves and then able to fit it into the lock properly. Wow, he thought to himself, I really did have a lot to drink. After returning to the party from their shared bathroom break, Laura had made sure Jason had several more drinks. Perhaps she was hoping he was going to have to use the “facilities” again and was hoping to tag along to finish her name. That didn’t happen. Jason was already getting an odd glance from one of Laura’s friends, and he didn’t want whatever story was starting to circulate to get any more out of hand that it was now. The next time he had to relieve himself he made sure to get to the bathroom was the line was shorter.

Now, back inside his house and starting to thaw out, if not totally regain feeling in his extremities (perhaps that was not due to the cold?), he once more thought about Jen. Maybe he could tell her about his problem? After all, he thought, she’s a girl and they have to deal with wearing pads during their periods and whatnot, right? That sounded like a reasonable line of thought to him. He started to convince himself that now would be a good time to call her and bring up the subject. Who knows, maybe she’d even come over to his place to talk about it and they’d end up making up! Yeah, that was what he’d do – just as soon as he was able to get to the bathroom and relieve the pressure on his bladder before it burst.

After he was finally done in the bathroom he sat down on his bed and grabbed his phone. Glancing at the clock, he decided that 3:15am wasn’t a bad time to call at all – not on a Friday night. After all, she’d probably be out partying late too, right? He hit autodial on his cell and waited for the rings. They never came. He was directed right to voicemail. Caught off guard, he started to mumble something, but then just hung up. Where was she? Why wasn’t she answering her phone? Was she out with another guy? All sorts of scenarios started going through Jason’s head and none of them were particularly pleasant. His melancholy mood deepened just as his fatigue did. He tried calling one more time, just to make sure there wasn’t some technical glitch, but he was shunted to voicemail again. This time he didn’t bother to even wait for the beep, he just hung up.

Depressed and lonely, Jason resigned himself to the fact that he was going to bed alone, and would probably never get Jen back. He laid down on his bed, closed his eyes and felt the Sandman’s grip begin to envelop him. Just then a voice echoed in his brain, “Just make sure you put that diaper on tonight!” He sat bolt upright in bed and looked over at his nightstand where he kept the dwindling bag of Attends diapers. He pondered the effort it would take to put on one of the diapers in his current state – judged it to be excessive, but still decided it would be worth it. He stripped down naked and placed an open diaper under himself. Quickly taping the diaper up, he burrowed under his covers and drifted off to sleep. Had anyone been watching, they would have seen a contented look on his face initially, changing to more disturbing poses as time wore on. They would have also seen him twisting and turning and mumbling incoherently with a grimace painted across his face.

Jason looked around himself and saw all the other fans in the stands cheering. The place had just erupted in pandemonium. We won the championship, he thought to himself! Oh my god we WON the championship! Yes! He high-fived Tim next to him, then turned and high-fived the people behind him. Everyone was screaming and the team was being mobbed by the fans. Jason joined the rush down to court and saw Jen running towards him from the other side. She looked beautiful. He’d missed her so much, he was so glad to see her again and started to run towards her as well. Just before she got to him, one of the players stepped in front of him and gently pushed him off while holding him up so he wouldn’t fall. Jason couldn’t recall this guy’s name, but he started to congratulate him, just the same. The player (was his name Chris?) looked down at him while thanking him. At the same moment, Jen stepped around and put her arm through Chris’ and looked up at him with what could only be described as adoration in her eyes. She hadn’t been running to him, she’d been running to this guy. The basketball star hugged her in an all too familiar way and kissed her deeply before turning back to Jason.

“Hey J, you don’t mind if I date Jen for a while, right?”

Jason started to mumble a negative response but before he could form a coherent response, Jay began talking again, “Hey, thanks man, I knew you’d be cool with it.”

If anything, Jen’s face seemed to brighten further as she looked up adoringly at Chris as if he were the only thing in the world. She didn’t even seem to acknowledge that Jason was there, or the fact that hundreds of crazed fans were streaming around her. Jason felt dizzy as the crowd swept him up and pushed him away from Jen and her new found friend. He felt like he was drowning. The last thing he saw was Chris’ face leering at Jen. The crowd roared….

Jason looked up and realized he was in his bedroom and the doorbell was going off. Quickly he jumped up and out his bedroom door down to the front door. He got there and opened it just as the person who was ringing the doorbell was walking away. The person heard the door open and turned back to look up at Jason, smiling politely. It was Sam, the mailman. He had a large cardboard box in his hands.

“Hi there, Jason, I hope I didn’t just wake you,” Sam said as he looked Jason up and down slowly.

“Oh no, Sam, I intense on some studying, no problem. Got a package for me?”

“Yessir, Jason, this one’s a big one. Not so much heavy as it is… dense, but that’s normal for these type of packages” Sam replied with a wink, as he hefted the big package up onto the doorstep and held out an electronic pad for Jason to sign.

Jason was puzzled at what it could be. It was definitely larger than the care packages his mom sent from home. He looked at the package a little more closely and saw the return address label: Adult Diaper Co. of America. Just below that was printed what appeared to be their slogan: “Adult sized diapers for those big boys who just can’t stop wetting the bed.” Jason quickly looked up at Sam the postman and started to stammer, “what the heck are these?!? I think you got the wrong address, Sam, obviously these aren’t for me!” Jason tried to get the last bit out with as much indignation as he could.

Sam just smiled at him and nodded his head in the direction of Jason’s midsection. “Right, sure, Jason. A little obvious you’re a bedwetter at the moment, isn’t it?”

At first Jason couldn’t imagine how Sam could know about his problem, his deep, dark secret, but then he looked down at himself and realized the answer. He was standing at his doorstep wearing nothing but his fluffy, white, Attends diaper! It was sagging too, as it was soaked through. He could feel himself shrivel up with the embarrassment and now with the cold from the winter air noticeable on his otherwise naked skin. “But, but…”

Sam looked on with pity in his eyes, “Jason, it’s fine. Plenty of folks have bladder problems. Usually they don’t come to the door wearing nothing but a diaper, but let me tell you, I’ve delivered thousands of these packages. I know what a box of diapers looks like, and it’s pretty obvious that you’ve used them before. However, it looks like yours is full, and leaking a bit. You should really get someone to help you tape those up better. That’s just a horrible job!”

Jason was mortified. Here he was standing outside talking with the mailman in nothing but a diaper, and a wet one at that! He felt the blood rush to his face as he must have turned beet red. He started to say something more, to in some way justify why he was like this, but it was obvious there was nothing he could say that could explain it away. He felt so very ashamed. He just felt like curling up and dying on the spot. Instead he turned to quickly go back inside and hide from the mailman and world in general.

He felt a grip on his shoulder and he turned back to see Sam smiling at him. When would this nightmare end? “Say, Jason, I hear that you and Jen aren’t an item anymore…right?”

Defeated and deflated, Jason felt no reason to try to hide this from the mailman too. “That’s right, Sam, she dumped me like a bad habit.”

“Hey, that’s tough, man. Lost your girl and in a leaky diaper – this just isn’t your week. So, I was thinking, Jen is a pretty hot commodity, you wouldn’t mind if I asked her out, would ya, chief?”

Jason was floored. What in the hell was the mailman doing asking him if it was OK to take out his girlfriend. Well, ex-girlfriend, but that wasn’t the point. “Oh, my f-ing gawd! I can’t believe this shit!”

It was as if Sam hadn’t even heard his reply, “Hey, thanks man, I can’t wait to try that little number out, if you know what I mean,” he said as he winked and leered. “Don’t forget your diapers, boss, you’re still leaking all over the place.” Leaking all over the place, leaking all over the place. The words echoed in his head as he felt a sickly, warm trickle down his leg. Had he died and woken up in a bad remake of Better off Dead or was he just dreaming? Dreaming! He was dreaming! Wake up, you’re peeing yourself!

Jason’s eyes popped open and adjusted to the dim light filtering in from the streetlight down the road. His shirt was tangled up around his neck and he felt a wet warmth running down his leg. Putting his hand down to check, he felt a small, but expanding, puddle on his sheet under his hip. There was no question about it – he’d wet the bed again. Then he shifted and he heard the crinkle of the diaper. He had NOT forgotten to put his diaper on before he went to bed. Yet, here he was in a wet bed. What the heck was going on? He stood up next to his bed and turned his small nightstand lamp on. He could see the moisture on his left leg and an outright trickle running down his right leg from under his diaper. He un-taped the deeply sagging diaper and held it up to the light. It was soaked. No, it wasn’t just soaked, it was completely and utterly saturated! He’d hadn’t just “wet” his diaper, he’d actually filled it up to the point where it couldn’t contain any more pee. The weight of the full diaper had dragged itself down on his body, only making the situation even worse. How could this possibly happen? Didn’t the people who made these things know how much pee a grown man could make? Jason knew they did all sorts of tests for baby diapers on how much they could hold and when they needed to be changed, so why couldn’t they do the same for bigger diapers? It was so unfair! Nonetheless, it had happened, and he was the one who had to deal with it.

Wrinkling his nose at the smell of the urine he threw the used diaper into the trash bag he’d reserved for such purposes in his closet. Next he ducked into the bathroom to grab a warm washcloth and cleaned himself up as best he could. Finally, he stripped his bed of the sheets. Jason was able to salvage the comforter, since it had been on top of him and hadn’t gotten hit with any of the leakage.

Now, what to do? He had a couple more diapers left in the package, but it was obvious they weren’t as good as he’d once thought. He laid down on his mattress and began to tape on a new, fresh diaper. The feeling of clean, soft, fluffiness enveloped him. This was so much better than having that mass of sogginess around him. He felt safe and secure once again. A twinge of worry pricked at his brain, however. What if this diaper leaked again? He knew he’d drunk a lot of beer and with the cotton mouth he was starting to develop he knew he’d have to drink at least a glass of water before he went back to sleep. What he needed was a pair of those “plastic pants” that Cathy had told him about when he’d been in to the store. That was about the only thing that would stop this kind of flood. Flood, yeah, that was the best way to describe what had just happened. Geezus, what would Noah do in a situation like this? He laughed a little to himself. Well, he thought, at least I can still smile about this.

What would Noah, do, he thought? Well, he’d ask for divine intervention, duh! Either to stop the flood or at the very least, make a better diaper! OK, barring either of those options, what could he do right here and right now? Maybe he could make his own set of plastic pants – just like what Cathy had told him about. After all, he had some trash bags in the room, and they were made of plastic too. He was sure he could round up some duct tape. Yeah, a plan was forming in his head. Maybe it wasn’t what Noah would do, but damn straight if MacGyver couldn’t come up with something better!

10 minutes later and he had a garbage bag with two “legholes” cut into it and the top duct taped around his waist, just above the top of his diaper. Realizing the legholes were not going to simply stay small slits he tried to duct tape them to his legs. Finding out very quickly that he was going to lose a lot of leg hair in a very painful way, he gave up on that approach. Screw it, he thought, I’ll just put another garbage bag under myself on the mattress. He was still too drunk to do this right and he knew it. He just put a garbage bag down roughly where his torso was going to be and collapsed onto the bed. Quickly downing as much of a glass of water as he could, he laid back down in bed, utterly exhausted and still, in an altered state of mind. The plastic of the garbage bags were cool and slick to the touch but after he pulled the comforter over his body and over his head he was doing fine. The feeling of one garbage bag sliding along against the other with his thick, warm diaper was intriguing. He slid back and forth a little bit but quickly fell back asleep.

Well, whenever you have the time, I will be looking forward to the next installments. As I've said earlier, I feel like I am there because of your writing style. I don't want to steal your thunder, but I have the feeling a trip back to see Cathy at her store is soon in order. I'm sure Jason hasn't seen the last of her!