LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Last Straw

Thanks for the links. Yes, I can see the similarities with the first chapter of that story. After that, it would seem there are few, if any similarities. All cool here. On with the show:

Chapter 19 – Little Cousin Ariel

Jason slept very well that night, dreaming of penguins wearing diapers (which was a freakin’ weird sight to see in retrospect, but they all seemed quite comfortable so it didn’t bother Jason overly much), little miniature mermaids swimming in his parents’ backyard pool, and a girl in a black cloak with a rose pinned to her lapel. He was never quite able to see her face, though that didn’t concern him very much either. It was one of those dreams where you are almost watching a movie unfold before you - quite entertaining, but the events don’t affect you. You are merely an observer.

When Jason woke up he discovered that he’d wet his diaper overnight. He was probably wetting his diaper half the nights during a week. Sometimes he was tempted just to not wear one, but he knew it was a crapshoot – one that he’d lost on a previous occasion in recent memory. There was no harm in wearing the diaper, he decided. After all, it somehow made it easier to fall asleep while he was all tucked into one before bedtime. At any rate, the diaper was not nearly wet enough that he felt the need to get out of it immediately. In fact, he had to pee at the moment, and considered there was no good reason to get up to do so. It took him a few minutes to relax enough and find a position that would lend itself to the task at hand. When his flow stopped he felt very relaxed, relieved, and warm. He quickly ran a hand along the gathers of his plastic pants and came up dry. He soon found himself drifting back off to sleep, comfy and warm.

When he awoke for the 2nd time, Jason got out of the now-heavy diaper and went about his daily routine. It didn’t seem like long before he was well into the 3 o’clock hour. Time to pick up Ariel…er, little cousin Stephi. He hopped into his car and took off towards the bus station. Realizing he would still be a few minutes early he pulled off quickly at a Steve and Barry’s store to pick up something to make Stephi feel at home. Running in, he immediately zeroed in on the ball caps. Grabbing one that was suede and denim with a big block M on the front he started up to the register. Then, actually thinking about what he was doing he stopped in his tracks. ‘A ball cap? For little Stephi? What, am I going to make her look like all the mindless jocks or the sorority whores on campus? Geezus, wake up Jason!’

While he was busy lecturing himself, the girl behind the counter approached with a smile. “Hi, can I help you find anything?”

She looked like another college student and really seemed eager to help. (ain’t that just amazing in today’s marketplace?) “Oh, hey. Yeah, actually you may be a godsend. What do you get a 16 year old girl in this place?”

“Hitting them kind of young, there, aren’t you fella?” she said with a wink.

Starting to get flustered, Jason stammered, “No, it’s not… I mean..”

“Settle down, I was just joking,” she said with a ready smile. People send their family souvenirs and whatnot from here all the time. No problem. Let’s see, you probably don’t want any of these sweatshirts, they’re mostly for the older, ‘mom’ generation….hmm…”

“Hey, I hate to be even more of a pain in the ass here, but I’ve only got a couple minutes here. I’ve got to go pick her up from the bus station and her bus gets here in……(looking at his watch) 12 minutes.”

“No foolin’ around with you, I see. OK, well, here’s a sure winner,” she said as she picked up a long t-shirt. It was pink and had a smaller M logo on it. It said “Michigan Sleeping Team,” under the logo. “Most girls like this type of thing,” she said.

“Yeah, sure. That’ll work if you say so. You’re the expert!” She seemed pleased with the compliment or perhaps she was sharing some private joke. Either way, he knew he only had minutes left to get out of here and get over to the Greyhound station. He forked over the $9.95 for the shirt, being thankful that there were SOME things that a ‘poor college student’ could afford.

Popping back into his car, Jason threw the bag in the back seat, just remembering to palm the receipt in time. So, it wouldn’t be wrapped up, and it wouldn’t be anything special, but at least he got the kid SOMEthing that might help make her feel at home – AND he’d just make it in time to beat the bus. That is, if the bus was on time – and does Greyhound ever really run on time?

Parking in the visitors area he walked quickly into the lobby and looked up at the arrivals and departures board. There was her bus – and it had arrived early! It got in 15 minutes ago. Quickly, he scanned the people loitering in the lobby. Older couple, single guy, black girl, hot redhead, pair of guys (wow, those two looked like an ad for Brokeback Mountain for sure..) an older woman, a Japanese man, and a younger couple sucking face for all they were worth. Where was little Stephi?

“Hey, Sherlock Holmes.”

Huh? The hot chick was standing up with her bags in her hands and walking towards him. What did the hot chick want? Not that he wouldn’t normally strike up a conversation with such a fine specimen as her, but he had business to take care of and it really wouldn’t do to be picking up a hottie while waiting on little Ariel…er, Stephi. ‘Just play it cool – maybe we can set something up for later, boyo.’

“Hey. What can I do for ya?”

“Figure out the mystery yet?” she said with a raised eyebrow and the beginnings of a smirk.

“Huh? Hey, look, maybe we can talk later, OK. I’m supposed to pick someone up. What’s your number?” He surprised himself by peeling his eyes away from the hottie and scanning the background to see if maybe Stephi was coming out of the girl’s bathroom or something – it wasn’t that large of a lobby.

“Ahem.” Jeez, this girl wanted to be the center of attention alright, maybe he should just skip getting her number and find Stephi and blow this taco stand.

“Earth to Jason. The girl you are looking for, is me. Hellooooooo!” The hottie started to giggle and that’s when it hit him. That giggle. It was little Stephi! But….what happened to little, 9 year old, blonde-haired Stephi? He hadn’t seen her since she was 9, admittedly, but…..damn!

“Holy shi….I mean, geez. Sorry about that. Didn’t mean to swear, Stephi. Is that really you?”

She giggled again, and rolled her eyes quite dramatically. “Yes, it’s little ole me. Judging from your reaction,” she paused for emphasis “I look a little more grown up than the last time you saw me, eh? I can still give you my phone number, but I think you might already have it, or at least you mom does if you don’t!” She couldn’t help herself but start laughing again.

Jason had the good decency to blush. “Uh, yeah, you sure have changed, right down to the hair! You look good. I mean…fine…I mean… oh geezus. How about we get you back to my place and then we’ll get you settled in and everything. Just ignore me. I can be a freakin’ retard sometimes. Here, let me get your bags.” He reached in for her large suitcase and the other, smaller one.

Stephi blushed a bit at his compliment as well. She let him grab the large suitcase, but pulled back with the smaller one. “I’ve got this. Little me can handle the small stuff, but I’ll need your big strong muscles to carry that one, for sure.”

“Christ on a stick, Stephi, what do you have in here, a dead freakin’ body?”

“Ha – ha. Very funny,” she said in a deadpan. “I’m here for a week, Jason, did you expect me wear the same thing every day? And let’s get something settled up front – I haven’t gone by ‘Stephi’ since, well, a very long time. It’s Stephanie, or Steph if you prefer. I’m NOT a little girl any more.”

“OK, OK, settle down, Steph. Honest mistake. And no, you are most definitely NOT a little girl anymore,” he said the last under his breath as he glanced back at her ample chest.

‘Geezus, buddy, get it under control here. This is your COUSIN you’re staring at. Make her feel at home, not like a piece of meat at Rick’s All American café on Friday night.’ Half carrying, half dragging the big suitcase he led Stephanie out to the car and get her luggage squared away. Heading back to his apartment he started to tell her a little bit about the shops in the downtown area that they were passing.

“That’s Mongolian BBQ – it’s an awesome place to eat, if you can afford it. Usually when Mom and Dad come to visit I get them to take me over there. You’ve got The Earle – I hear great things about it, but I haven’t been there,” he looked a bit sheepish as he threw out the usual excuse, “poor college student.”

“Anyway, here we are. I know it’s not glamorous, but I like to call it home,” he said, as he shut the car off and popped the trunk. After managing to manhandle Stephanie’s deadweight suitcase into the house he realized he’d forgotten all about the gift he’d gotten her. Holding up his finger in the universal ‘wait a minute’ sign he left her standing in the front hallway while he skipped back out to the car to retrieve the Steve and Barry’s bag.

When he came back in the house he found Tim had come out of his room and was just introducing himself to Stephanie. He was also sizing her up quite obviously and Stephanie didn’t look quite comfortable about the whole thing.

“Hey Tim, this is my COUSIN, Stephanie. You know, I told her she’d be staying with me for a week to check out the campus and stuff. So, do me a favor and give her a hand when you can, my MOM would really appreciate it if you took care of her like she was your own little SISTER., OK?”

Sudden realization seemed to set in on Tim’s face and he quickly recomposed himself. “Oh, yeah, sure buddy. Anything you need. I’ll just try to stay out of your way. It was nice to meet you, Stephi, Jason’s told me a lot about you. Hope you have a good time here – it’s a great place to spend a lot of mom and dad’s money. It ain’t bad to get an education too!” Recovering his usual charm, he clicked his teeth, pointed his finger and was off back to the bowels of his room.

Jason was glad he was able to get that point across to Tim. Again, he was a heck of a guy, just sometimes a walking hormone. Thrusting the bag at Stephanie ingloriously, he pronounced, “Here you go, cuz. Welcome to Michigan!”

Clearly delighted, Stephanie took the bag with childish glee and popped it open. Dropping the bag away from the shirt she held it up to get a good look. “Aww, it’s a nightshirt, that’s so cute. Thanks Jason!”

As she held the shirt up to look at the front of it, Jason was able to see the back of nightshirt for the first time:

Michigan Sleep Team

If you like our Home jersey you ought to see our Away outfit!

Shirts and skins under the sheets!

A look of mortification fixed itself on his face. “Um, maybe, um…. Aww shit.”

Stephanie, still obviously thrilled about the gift, was perplexed at Jason’s sudden turn of mood. She turned the shirt around to read the back and laughed even harder than she had earlier. “That’s pretty funny! Definitely not what I expected from you, Jason, but I’ll take it, nonetheless! Thank you, you’re a sweetie.” She leaned in over the tshirt and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Even more mortified now, Jason flushed a red just about as deep as Stephanie’s hair. Using her luggage as an excuse to turn away, he hauled her bag off to his room with Stephanie following behind.

“And here is my, well, OUR room, for the week. Again, not much to it, but it’s home. My mom said you’d bring a sleeping bag along since I’ve only got the one bed.”

“Um, well, no I don’t have a sleeping bag. MY mom was trying to get me to take it along but I kind of told her off since I already had 2 bags. Just give me some spare sheets and I guess I’ll sleep on the floor. I’ll be fine.”

Jason didn’t really like this solution, but he wasn’t about to give up his bed either. If the kid hadn’t brought her own bedding along she would have to cope. She’s got to start making responsible decisions sooner or later if she’s going to head off to college soon.

“OK, Stephanie. We’ll make due. I’ve got some sheets you can have, and you can use my comforter. I’ll take this throw my mom sent me. Now, how about some dinner?”

“That sounds great, Jason. It’s surprising how hungry you can get sitting on a bus doing nothing. Do you have any Thai restaurants around here?”

“I don’t know about Thai, but there’s a decent Chinese place that delivers here. Let me go get their menu…..”

Later that night after they’d caught up on the last 7 years of their lives they both found themselves yawning heavily. “Do you take a shower in the morning or at night, Stephanie?”

“Definitely at night. Actually I prefer a bath. I don’t suppose you’ve got a decent bathtub do you?”

“Yeah, no problem. I’ve never used it as a bath, but I’m sure the drain plug works – I’ve kicked it in by mistake enough times and found myself wading by the end of my shower! I always shower in the morning so at least we won’t be competing for hot water.” Jason also considered that it was lucky that they wouldn’t be competing for privacy either. He could actually get into his diaper and panties while Stephanie was soaking in the tub. If he brushed his teeth before she got in there, he wouldn’t have to get out of bed after he’d gotten into his diaper either. This might actually work. He wasn’t so much concerned about the crinkling of the disposable diaper, since the new plastic panties pretty much muffled that sound. The bulk of his diaper and panties together under his sleep shorts would be pretty obvious though.

“I’ve got class fairly early tomorrow morning, so I’ll just try to be quiet when I get up and you can sleep in as late as you want. Here is a key to the house and here’s a map of campus. It sounds like you’ve got some orientation sessions all morning, so maybe we can meet up for a late lunch. I’ll swing back by here after my morning classes and we can figure out what we’ll do from there.”

After he was fairly certain she knew where she was headed in the morning, Jason slipped off to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he came out he found that Stephanie had changed into the new nightshirt he’d given her. She looked at him a bit shyly at first but then clutched her smaller bag to herself and tiptoed into the bathroom herself. Jason collected some extra sheets and the comforter and arranged them into something resembling a bed. By the time he was done it wasn’t long until the running bathwater stopped. As soon as he heard Stephanie slip into the water he made for his own bed and got his diapering supplies ready. He was glad he’d been taping himself into diapers for a while now, as he was able to do it pretty quickly and efficiently by this time in the game.

Jason was all oiled, powdered and taped up in no time. Feeling snug as a bug in a rug, he pulled his shorts up and put on his shirt before burrowing down under his covers. He was just starting to drift off to sleep when he heard the door open, saw the light go out behind her, and watched Stephanie slip out of the bathroom. The brief moment when she was backlit by the bathroom light, showed that the pink nightshirt he’d bought her wasn’t as opaque as he’d first thought. Thankfully she apparently had a pair of panties on under the nightshirt at least. Seeing his cousin semi-naked was not something he was trying to do – although at the back of his brain he recognized that if she’d been anyone else but a blood relation he’d probably be trying hard to sneak peaks.

Stephanie brought her small bag back over and set it down next to her makeshift bed. As she bent over, Jason saw the nightshirt ride up just far enough to make out what appeared to be white panties underneath with a green fish tail printed on them. A green fish tail? Wait a minute….his mind searched back and neurons fired that had long since been dormant. It wasn’t a fish tail, it was Ariel, the Mermaid from the cartoon movie. He had to smile, though he tried to hide it under the edge of the covers. Here was all grown up Stephanie (obviously) and she still had a thing for her childhood cartoon heroine. Well, ‘to each her own,’ he thought. He also saw what appeared to be a matching Ariel nightshirt peeking out from her overnight bag. So, that was what she was so protective over. Nothing to be ashamed of there. After all, she was only 16.

Then, in perhaps his final surprise in a string of them for the day, little Ariel – no, nearly grown up Stephanie, walked over and threw her arms around him to give him a big hug. She leaned in and whispered, “Thank you for having me over, Jason! I can’t wait to see everything here and hang out with my big buddy again!” With that she went back to her “bed”, slid in between the sheets and they both drifted off – one of them slept wonderfully peacefully, the other it fitful bursts, tossing and turning.

The week seemed to fly by for both Jason and for Stephanie. She attended all her orientation, tour and indoctrination sessions. She got to tour some of the dorms and chat with other students in her potential fields of study as well as see what lecture halls were like and talk to a few of the professors roaming around. Jason was able to show her around campus in his spare time, giving her all the highlights. She was impressed with the computing faclities and research facilities, while Michigan stadium didn’t seem to impress her nearly as much as Jason would have liked. “But it seats over 110,000 people, Stehpanie! I don’t know how you can’t respect that!” They ate at Unos, and he forced her to try Blimpy Burger too. She didn’t seem to care much for either of them, so Jason thought maybe it was just a chick thing since all HIS friends (all guys) were nutz over both of them. They were able to check out the Nichols Arboretum and go sledding down one of the big hills there. This seemed to delight Stephanie almost as much as some of the young kids who’d made their way in there with their parents. He took her to Digital Ops to see if she’d like playing some games, but she really wasn’t too into it. Jason really wished he had the time to log into the chatroom there and try to find NightFlower again, but there was no way he was going to be able to do that with Stephanie apparently bored out of her gourd in front of the screen he’d parked her.

It was Thursday night and Jason had already gotten diapered and was waiting for Stephanie to come out from her nightly bath and turn out the light. Tonight, however, things broke from the routine that they’d begun to develop. Jason had started to settle into a confidence born from complacency regarding his being diapered in the same room as Stephanie. He was always under the covers when she came out and he was always up and into the bathroom before she got up for the day. He was able to stash his diapers in a drawer in the bathroom cupboard under some towels and as far as he knew, everything was kosher so far.

Stephanie came out of the bathroom tonight and had a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She put away her things then tiptoed over to give Jason her customary bedtime hug. Jason thought it an odd habit, but he wasn’t about to tell her to give it up. If it made her feel comfortable, then that was OK.

Stephanie leaned down and gave him a hug, then she sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Jason expectantly. “What?” Jason really had no idea what she was waiting for, although he was on guard ever since seeing the twinkle in her eye. “Is there something you want to talk about, Steph?”

“Well, I was wondering if there was something YOU wanted to talk about, Jason,” she said and indicated with a twist of her palm that he had the floor to speak.

Crinkling his brow up in puzzlement, “what do you mean, Steph? Is there something you want to know about the ‘U’ that you haven’t seen yet?”

“It’s not that at all.” She paused, looking at him expectantly once more. “Jason, I don’t know what it’s like with Aunt Sharon, but Mom has a rule in our house that we don’t keep secrets. We don’t think it’s polite. We tell each other anything and everything, and that way we can help each other out. Now that I’ve said that, is there something you want to tell me NOW?”

She couldn’t know. There was no possible way she could know. He’d be SO very careful with everything. He could just deny it. It wasn’t like she was going to rip the covers off him and expose his diaper while he was lying in his own bed or anything. ‘She’s just a 16 year old girl, who thinks she knows something. It shouldn’t be a problem to get her distracted and onto another topic.’

“We don’t have any kind of formal policy on that stuff back home, Steph, but not for any particular reason. Is there something bothering you?”

“Why do you wear diapers to bed, Jason?”

There it was. Just like a bombshell, it landed on Jason’s psyche and nearly destroyed the shell of security he’d worked so hard to build over the past week. Still, he had to stick to his guns. She didn’t really know, she was just guessing.

“I don’t know what…”

Stephanie had crossed her arms across her breasts and looked at him sternly – cutting off what was to be his lame attempt at a retort. Arching one eyebrow inquisitively at him when he stopped protesting, he could hear her foot tapping rhythmically on the floor.

“Jason, I’m not here to judge you. Quite the opposite, in fact. Like I said, I want to help you. You’re my cousin, and I’ve also grown to like you quite a bit during my visit here. If you’ve got a problem maybe I can help. So, I’ll ask you once again, why do you wear a diaper to bed? Please don’t try to deny it. I found them in the drawer last night when I was looking for another towel for my hair. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised. There were 9 diapers in there last night, and I checked again earlier this afternoon while you were at class. Now, there are 8 diapers left in there. Which means….you’ve got one on, and that’s why you’re always in bed already when I get out of the shower, just like clockwork. Obviously you feel you need to hide this from me. I’m telling you, once more that you don’t.”

Jason searched her face for the truth and what he found was genuine compassion. ‘What do I have to hide from her,’ he thought. ‘She’s my cousin, that’s family, and heck, it’s been 7 years since I saw her last, it’ll probably be 7 more years before we see each other again. What the hell, why not?’

“Yeah, I’ve got a diaper on. I have a problem with bedwetting, Steph.” From there, it just all seemed to come out in a torrent. He told her about breaking up with Jen, the trip to Glenndale Healthcare (minus the diaper fitting session), he told her about The Program, he even told her about the chatroom with NightFlower - mostly. When he ran out of things to tell her, he stopped and looked up at her. Was she going to do a 180 and start laughing at him? Was she going to go home and tell her mom about this, who would then tell HIS mom?

“See, doesn’t it feel better to get that off your chest, Jason?” As she said this she leaned down and brushed his hair back and started to, for lack of a better description, ‘pet’ his forehead lightly.

“Yes. Yeah, I guess it does.” As he spoke, he, in fact, did feel quite relieved. He didn’t have to hide the fact that he wore diapers anymore. At least not with Stephanie – the rest of the world was still fair game as far as he was concerned. It felt good to have someone know about ‘his secret’, though.

“I guess bedwetting must run in our family, Jase. We both wet the bed as kids and now you are wetting again. Luckily I started to dry up about a year after you saw me in my Goodnights. Gosh, that seems so long ago!” She giggled. “I was SO embarrassed that night. Did you know that? I had a crush on you and there I was a little girl still in diapers. Now, as we both know, your plumbing doesn’t always cooperate with you and it doesn’t mean jack shit.”

Jason did a double take at her language and she laughed even harder.

“Yes, I can swear, Jason. I’m not little Stephi anymore. As far as your problem goes, this is just between me and you, until you decide to share it with others. I really don’t think you should keep it from your mom, but that’s YOUR decision to make. And in case you were wondering if I’d tell MY mom about it, no, I won’t. If she asks me about it, I won’t deny knowing, but I’m not going to volunteer anything until she DOES ask. This is your issue to share or not to share. Just know that I’m here for you if you ever need to talk about it. This might sound weird, but I have a favor to ask you.”

“Thanks, Steph, I really appreciate it. The only person I’ve been able to talk about this with so far has been Cathy. Don’t get me wrong, she’s fine to talk to, but she’s also intimately involved with the situation, you know? She’s not a regular friend, or family, both of which you are. But yeah, anything you want, ask away.”

“Um…well….can I see the diaper on you? I mean, I wore Goodnights until I was about 10, but they really weren’t diapers. I figured they only made diapers for real little kids, and here I find out they make big ones. I dunno, I just want to see if they are anything like what I wished.…I mean what I imagined they might be like. I changed enough diapers babysitting for a few years, but they weren’t anything like the diapers I wore when I was really little.”

“You’re right, that IS a little weird of a favor. But, it’s not like I should start being modest now, I guess. You already practically know everything about me and my diapers, you may as well see what they look like when I’m wearing them. After all, you may see me in them a few times between now and when you go, since you know about them now.” He pulled the covers down while she stood up to give him room. Then, taking a big breath, he pulled down his shorts to his ankles.

“Oh my god! What are those?”

‘Yep, here it comes – NOW she’d going to make fun of me. I should have told her about the plastic panties before I showed her.’ Before he could explain, however, Stephanie seemed to catch on.

“Oh, I get it. They’re like rubber pants that you put over babies’ cloth diapers! But why do you need them over top of a disposable diaper?”

Jason explained what happened with his bad leaks and how Cathy had said it was better just to wear the panties to have complete trust and peace of mind.

“Yeah, I guess that would help things,” Stephanie replied. “I never had a problem with leaks while I was wearing Goodnights. In fact I only wet them once or twice a week. But I was sure glad I had them on. They gave me a sense of…..I don’t know….comfort I guess. I felt secure whenever I had my Goodnights on…” Stephanie’s eyes started to glaze over a bit as she looked up and apparently was recalling some private memory.

“Peace of mind is worth it, Steph. Let me tell you. Waking up wet was a terrible feeling. I was sleeping like shit and was scared I’d not only ruin my bed, but that I’d be discovered doing my laundry all the time.”

Nodding in agreement, Stephanie pointed to the plastic pants. A bit more shyly, she asked, “can you pull them down so I can see the diaper?”

Jason complied and pulled the panties down to his knees. “Can I…can I touch it?” Jason considered this carefully. This was getting awfully close to territory he didn’t want to enter. This was his cousin. His UNDERAGE cousin, who was related to him. She’d been supportive of him so far, though, and he felt he owed her something for lending a sympathetic ear. Still, he was essentially lying there with what amounted to his underwear on and she wanted to touch him – well, not him, but his underwear – his diaper. Whatever, it was weird. Still, he felt like he couldn’t tell her ‘no’ at this point.

Jason rolled over onto his side, “Yeah, go ahead and touch the back.”

She tentatively reached out with one of her hands and slid her fingers along the padded portion of the rear of his diaper. He was wearing one of the Attends tonight and the plastic backing crinkled lightly as her hand ran along the plastic gathers. Then, without asking, she pulled the gathers away from his skin and let it gently snap back in place. A very small puff of white powder squirted out. He watched as Stephanie sniffed the air, and a look of delight crossed her face. “That’s baby powder! I remember, Mom used to powder me all the time. Even when I was only wearing Goodnights anymore she still powdered me or had me do it myself the last few years.” Again, her eyes got a dreamy look about them as she seemed to be drawn back to the past. Come to think of it, Jason could understand how the sweet smell of baby powder could trigger fond old memories – it had for him the first couple of times he’d been powdered too. Now, it just had a soothing effect on him.

“Thanks Jase. I didn’t mean to be nosy. It’s just…that’s neat. They actually make diapers that will fit people like you and me.”

Now why had she said ‘you and me’. Obviously Jason was the only one in a diaper here. Jason pulled up his plastic panties and then his shorts. “No problem, Steph. Thanks for taking the time to care.”

“I’m surprised your diaper has so many tapes on it, Jase. That’s got to be hard to get them all positioned right so the diaper fits without gaps.”

“Yeah, it kind of is. That’s why Cathy recommends that she change my diaper as much as possible. But, when she’s not around, ain’t no one gonna do it for me, you know?” A strange look passed over Stephanie’s face momentarily, but it was gone as quickly as it had come – if it had ever really been there.

She leaned in again and this time gave Jason a tighter hug than she’d given him any time before. “Thanks again! For sharing your secret with me and for showing me your diaper. You shouldn’t be ashamed of it at all, Jason. This is who you are, so take it in stride. Anyone who doesn’t accept you like this isn’t a true friend, anyway.”

“Thank YOU, Steph. It was good to talk about all of this. Good night”

She walked back over to her makeshift ‘bed’ and arranged her sheets before she got down to snuggle in. Jason noticed as she’d bent over that she no longer had the Little Mermaid panties on, despite not having changed her nightshirt. It looked like these panties had a Blues Clues logo on them. At first he felt ashamed for looking again, but then he blew it off. After all, she’d just seen him in HIS underwear.

“Good night Jase. Sleep tight, and don’t let the bedbugs bite!” She giggled softly into her pillow, and they both drifted off to sleep.

Guest diamondback688

another really good, long chapter jbonn...i loved the part at the bus station and the reference to brokeback mountain...very funny...keep it going...

Yeah, the lag between chapters seems to be getting longer. Just having to deal with work, family, trips, etc. I'll do my best to get them coming more regularly - at least as long as inspiration stays with me.

Thanks for all the comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20 – The Old Becomes New Again

The next day dawned and Jason woke up fresh and refreshed. It was Friday. End of the school week. He just had to get through today and he could relax for a couple of days. Come to think of it, he was pretty relaxed already. He’d slept quite soundly. He reached a hand down and checked his diaper. It was moist, but not super saturated. This made him feel even better, since he was glad to see those nights when he wasn’t wetting heavily. It gave him confidence that one day he’d be back to ‘normal’ and not have to wear diapers at all. As had become his routine this week, he started to get up to sneak off to the bathroom to get out of his diaper and get his morning shower. Just as he started to get up, he felt a set of eyes on him. Looking over to the makeshift ‘bed’ in the corner of the room he found Stephanie looking at him with a forced smile and dark circles under her eyes.

Stopping, out of self consciousness, he sat back down again on his bed. “Hey Steph. Good morning!”

Stephanie mumbled something unintelligible in return and dropped back down to her sheets.

“Hey, camper, what kind of a greeting is that? I mean, it’s FRIDAY, you know? Rise and shine, up and at ‘em and all those wonderful clichés, right?”

A stifled groan preceded her reply, “Jason I’ve been here for 5 nights now and for 5 nights I’ve slept like crap. Admittedly I don’t always sleep that well at home, but between sleeping on this hard floor, cold floor and the fact that I’m sleeping in a strange place – no offense – well, I haven’t gotten a lot of good sleep this week. Sorry I’m grumpy, I don’t mean to be. The only way I’ve been able to make it this far is because I’ve gotten a couple hour nap in on your bed when you’ve been away to classes.”

Jason’s jaw dropped a bit. So, Goldilocks had been sleeping in the big bear’s bed, eh? Well, that explained why he had been wondering why his bed looked so neat for the past week. He hadn’t consciously noticed it, but in the back of his mind something was telling him that he was getting better at making his bed. No such luck – he was just as messy as ever, it was just Steph making his bed after SHE got done sleeping in it.

“Aw, geez, I’m sorry Steph. I didn’t know you were having such trouble sleeping. I’ve been too focused on hiding my, um, situation that I didn’t even consider what that YOUR sleeping situation….well…kinda sucks. I wish I had a guestroom for you to stay in, with your own bed and everything. Then you wouldn’t have to put up with my garbage.”

“It’s not your fault, Jason. I knew what to expect coming here and I was the stupid girl who left her sleeping bag at home. I guess I got what I deserved,” she said as she started to roll her shoulders and crack her knuckles.

Feeling like a complete loser now, Jason felt he had to apologize again, “If you want to you can sleep in my bed and I’ll sleep on the floor tonight, Steph. I don’t have classes tomorrow and I’m sleeping very soundly with these diapers on anyway. I doubt that sleeping on the floor would seem much different to me as long as I have a thick diaper on.”

Stephanie looked at Jason strangely, “Are you sure? I mean, just having a diaper on isn’t going to ensure you get a good night’s sleep, is it?”

Jason considered for a minute before answering, “Well, there’s one way to find out. But I definitely do sleep a lot better since I’ve been wearing diapers to bed, Steph. I don’t know why, but I hardly ever wake up in the night anymore and I’m totally rejuvenated when I wake up. And that’s not even counting some of the absolutely awesome dreams I’ve had!”

Jason clammed up after that last statement, realizing he might have gone too far. Genuinely curious, Stephanie asked “What kind of dreams are those?”

Blushing, “Um, oh, you know, just really vivid ones. Like the kind where you’re in a really cool movie and you’re just sitting back, along for the ride, you know?”

Stephanie raised an eyebrow at him in a way that Jason would forever associate with Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame. “Yeah, I’ll bet I know what kind of dreams,” she said with a smirk. “Well, you’re a guy, what should I expect? Anyway, thanks for the offer, I’ll think about it. Now, you better get out of that diaper and get off to class. It doesn’t look like it’s sagging yet, but it looks like the color change thingy turned colors, so I KNOW you’ve got to be wet. I can tell you from experience babysitting, you don’t want to keep your skin next to a wet diaper for long – it’s not good for it.”

Rolling his eyes, “Yes, MOM. Geez, you’d think YOU were the expert on diapers, not me. I’ve been the one wearing them for the last couple months.”

“Well Jason, c’mon, I was a…”

“Yeah, yeah, you were a babysitter and have lots more experience with diapers because of it.”

“True as that may be, I was GOING to say that I was a bedwetter for a long time too, and I wore diapers for many years because of it, Jason. So…yeah, I’ve got a lot more experience, both personal AND secondhand. So get your butt out of that wet diaper, buddy. Do you need me to help you?” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Mortified that his hot young cousin was joking around about changing his diaper, Jason was at a loss for words. She WAS joking, wasn’t she? Why did she have that strange look on her face again? He didn’t wait around to see if she was joking or not, he hightailed it into the bathroom to take care of business.

Later that afternoon Jason returned back to the house to find Stephanie laying on his bed (at least she wasn’t in the covers) reading a book. From the cover it looked like one of those bodice-rippers that teen girls were always into. “So, is Fabio ripping anyone’s bodice off yet?”

“Whatever! Looks, it’s not the works of Shakespeare, but it keeps my mind busy. I’m starting to go stir crazy around here when you’re not home, Jason. Let’s go do something fun! I’m tired of sitting around your house. What do you like to do for fun around here, and don’t tell me it’s going to church on Sunday. I’ve heard stories from aunt Sharon about some of the parties you’ve been to!”

“In your immortal words, ‘whatever’. I’m sure my mom has been passing along stories that were much exaggerated with the re-telling. And besides, you’re only 16. I can’t exactly hide you in my coat and get you into the bar. It’s not like it used to be, Steph. Everyone cards and even some of the private parties do too. If Dominicks was open we could go sit out on their porch and sip on long islands with no one the wiser, but the owner is still ‘gone fishin’ and there’s snow everywhere. How about this? Whaddya say I take you out to Blimpy Burger?”

“What’s a Blimpy Burger?” she said as she wrinkled her nose up as if expecting bad news.

“Oh, it’s awesome. It’s one of those things you HAVE to do while you’re at the U of M. You know, like not stepping on the M in the diag – things like that. Blimpy Burgers are….well, best way to describe them is they’re kind of like White Castle.”

“Ewww, that’s disgusting!”

“No, they’re really good! Really. Well, if you like sliders.”

“Sliders? Gross! No way! There’s got to be better food around here. I mean, Mac & Cheese and Raman noodles might be OK for you, J, but I’m pretty fed up with it at the end of this week.”

“Cut me a little slack here, Steph. I make do as best I can on my budget, OK?”

“Don’t get all defensive. I just said I want something different. Look, Mom gave me some cash to use for food so let’s do that. Where is that place you like to go when Aunt Sharon comes to town?”

“Mongolian? Oh yeah! If ‘mom’ is payin’ then let’s get going! Woohoo!” With that, Jason jumped, ran to grab his coat and ran out the front door.

Stephanie was left staring as her cousin high-tailed it out of the house. Shaking her head she said to the air “Boys! I’ll never understand them, I guess.” Grabbing her coat too she casually followed Jason out to the car, being careful to lock the door behind her.

It turned out Mongolian BBQ WAS a pretty neat place. Stephanie had never eaten at a place like it before. You took a bowl and ran down a buffet line and put whatever meats and vegetables you wanted in it and topped it off with some sauces and spices. After an initial bowl that tasted like everything and nothing, she got a couple more that tasted like ambrosia. Of course, she took a couple of suggestions for recipes from Jason – he seemed to know what he was doing in this area, even if it didn’t look like he could cook for shit at home.

By the time they left the restaurant, Steph was stuffed fuller than she’d ever been. It was only about 8 o’clock so they had to figure out what they were going to do for the rest of the night. “Let’s go find a party!” Stephanie shouted, once they were back in the car. She’d managed to convince Jason to get a Margarita and let her finish most of it, so she was a bit more free with her speech than she’d been up til this point.

“Bahhhhp! Survey says: not on your life, little Ariel.”

Stephanie produced a picture perfect pout almost immediately. “You’re no fun! And quit calling me Ariel. I am NOT a little girl anymore. I’m almost 17 and I want to go party!”

Shaking his head no and rolling his eyes at the same time, Jason resolved to nip this in the bud. “Look, Steph. You mom and my mom both expect me to take good care of you while you’re here. I’m not about to take you to a college party where you can get drunk and hit on by a bunch of losers. How about this, how about we go catch a movie tonight and then maybe Tim and I can set up a SMALL party at our place tomorrow night?”

Stephanie broke out of her pout as if it had never been there. “Oh really? Would you do that for me, Jason? You’re the best! OK, what movie do you want to go see?”

They ended up seeing Ice Age II. Jason had argued for a horror flick, but Stephanie was dead set against it. She said those kind of movies were ‘dumb and unimaginative’. Jason was wondering if she knew the intended audience level for cartoons wasn’t exactly supposed to be Harvard graduates, but Stephanie was simply so childishly gleeful over getting to see her ‘cute little Sid’ again on the big screen that Jason just couldn’t deny her that. Jason ended up enjoying the movie quite a bit, even though he’d never seen the first one in the series. Still, it was a cartoon. It wasn’t like he was ever going to watch another one as an adult, right?

After they got back to Jason’s place it was nearly midnight. Not exactly a late night for Jason but Stephanie seemed to be winding down. When he asked her about it she said she’d be in much better shape tomorrow night, she promised. She was still suffering from the lack of sleep from sleeping on the floor. Jason, again, offered to let her sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor, but Stephanie declined. She seemed to be thinking about something long and hard though.

It might have been Jason’s imagination, but she seemed to take an extra long time in the bathroom that night. He knew she’d been out of the tub for a while, as he heard it drain about 20 minutes prior. Usually she was out and into her bed in under 10 minutes after her bath. When the door finally opened, Stephanie came walking out very slowly.

Suddenly a bit shy, she stopped in front of Jason’s bed and kind of waved at him. WTF was she doing, Jason thought. “Um, yeah. I just wanted to let you know that I borrowed one of your diapers for the night, Jason. I don’t mean borrow, I guess, it’s not like I’m going to give it back to you…well, you know. I figure if it helps you sleep better, maybe it will help me sleep better. After all, I always slept great while I was in diapers as a little girl, right?”

Jason was stunned. Stephanie was wearing a diaper? Stephanie was wearing one of HIS diapers? “OK. If that’s what you want to do, Steph, I’m behind you, so to speak.” As he talked, his eyes drifted down to the bottom of her nightshirt. He could now make out the outline of the diaper poking the shirt out to the sides, once he knew what to look for. That must have been why she was walking slowly too. He remembered the first few times he’d put his diapers on – it had been a lesson in how to walk without waddling.

Still trying to justify her actions to an audience who’d already been sold on the idea, Stephanie started to blush and went on, “They’re nice and soft, and they kind of cradle you, and I just figure that I’d get a better sleep with one of them on. Every once in a great while I DO still have a small accident too – when I’m stressed or whatnot. Mom says it will probably always happen, just not very much. I figured you are getting them for free, so it wouldn’t be a big deal if I used one tonight, right?”

“STEPHANIE! Stop! Read my lips: it’s A-O-K with me. In fact, you look kinda cute in YOUR diaper.”

If she was blushing before, she was absolutely beet red now! First she pulled the end of her nightshirt lower, in a bit cover up the diaper she had on. (Jason could just barely see the bottom of the white diaper poking out) Then she gave up and actually raised the nightshirt up to just above the diaper, looking down at herself in a small bit of awe. “Do you really think so? I was always embarrassed to have you see me in my diapers and Goodnites when I was a little girl…”

“Steph, you’ve always been cute. You wearing a diaper is just that much cuter – and you NOW wearing a diaper, well…I think it’s very becoming,” he said with as much seriousness as he could inject into his voice.

Stephanie giggled. “Very becoming – my ass!”

Jason thought about the double entendre in that statement, but stopped himself before he got very far with the thought. “OK, so maybe that was a poor description. Anyway, you’re cute, and I hope it helps you sleep better. Now c’mere and give me your bedtime hug. You and I both need to get some good sleep. I’m going to take you around campus tomorrow to see all the best places to hangout and we’ll get crackin’ on that party idea.”

Leaning in she gave Jason her customary hug and whispered a breathy “thanks” in his ear as he squeezed her. Oddly enough, Jason heard the crinkle of her diaper when he hugged her and smelled a little puff of baby powder escape from the back of her diaper. Something about the whole situation just seemed “right” at that moment. He was diapered, and so was little Ariel. Two former bedwetters (well, one of them not so former) now both back in diapers.

Releasing him, Stephi stashed her clothes away in her bag and climbed down into her sheets. As they both drifted off to sleep, Jason could swear he saw a very content smile frozen on her face.

Jason woke up to find sun streaming in through the cracks in his blinds. Looking at his alarm clock (thankfully he’d remembered to shut it off – nothing sucks more than having your alarm clock go off at the ass-crack of dawn on a weekend!) he saw that it was about quarter past 11. ‘Holy crap, I slept a long time!’ He usually didn’t sleep that late, even on the weekend, but he’d been sleeping longer and longer since he’d be wearing the diapers. Apparently he was just sleeping so deeply and so well that his body was milking the situation for all it was worth – drinking in the rest as if it could store sleep like a battery. Figuring Steph was probably already up and getting breakfast he popped up and started to pull off his shorts before taking off his minimally wet diaper. Standing with his shorts in a pool around his ankles and reveling in his diapered glory, he only then looked over to see Stephanie still sound asleep in her bed. So astonished he was that she was sleeping longer than he was he forgot his shorts on the floor as he walked the few steps over to her. Never wanting to wake anyone in a dramatic fashion he leaned down and gently said, “Stephi, hon, it’s time to wake up. You’ve been asleep in your diaper long enough.”

Without opening her eyes, or moving, Stephanie mumbled a response in a voice that didn’t sound quite like her usual self, “no Mommy…like….in my didees…..feel so good!”

Jason did a double take before realizing she wasn’t yet awake. Apparently she was having a dream that she was talking to her mom. Or maybe it was a flashback her wearing diapers when she was little? Briefly he wondered if maybe was reliving that memory that he’d had not so long ago of putting on her Goodnights when he had come to visit.

“Steph, it’s me, Jason. It’s time to get up, girl.”

Rolling over slightly she started to stretch her arms as her eyes fluttered open. “Oh, hi J,” she said weakly with a look of contentment on her face. “I must have slept a long time, but I feel so good!” She started to stretch again, this time a whole body stretch. As her body undulated the sheet over her slid off to reveal her naked chest only partially covered by…the stuffed Penguin Cathy had given to Jason. Quickly realizing what was happening, she aborted her stretch and fumbled the covers back over herself up to her neck. “Oh…my….gawd,”she said as she pulled the covers up over her face, which was once more burning red. Just as quickly, she pulled the sheet down far enough for her eyes to dart left and right, searching for something.

Jason was at a loss for words. Was she completely naked under there or what? What the hell was she trying to do, start a nudist colony here in his room? Geez, if her mom or his mom ever found out about this there would be hell to pay, that’s for sure! Just then, Stephanie’s right hand zipped out, latched onto her nightshirt, which had been carelessly tossed aside and slipped back under the covers just as quickly. Now, pulling the blanket up over the sheet to afford her a higher degree of privacy, she started to try to explain.

“I don’t know happened, Jason. I didn’t do this on purpose. I swear. I think I just…well, I was dreaming that I was 5 years old again and my mom used to let me go to bed in just my diapers. I must have done some sort of sleepwalking thing and taken my shirt off. I am just so, totally embarrassed right now. As she talked she also was fumbling around under the covers – obviously putting her nightshirt back on again.

“Uh, I don’t know what to say, Steph. Sorry I saw that. (he was, wasn’t he?) Yeah, sometimes people do weird stuff in their sleep. I mean, my mom told me that I once got up and went downstairs and was watching TV at 3am and I have no recollection of that whatsoever. Actually when I was trying to wake you up, you called me “mommy” at first. So yeah, I guess you were just regressed back to some point in history in your mind or something. It’s OK. Weirder things have happened.”

She started to lower the covers again, at least down to her chin. Still looking VERY embarrassed she said, “thanks for understanding, Jason. Now, I’ve got another favor to ask of you. It seems that the diaper I went to bed wearing has gotten a bit loose after sleeping in it. I am pretty sure it’s gonna slide off if I get up out of bed so, can you, like, go in the bathroom or something, while I take it off and get some panties on? I already flashed you once this morning, I don’t think we need any more shockers.”

Jason laughed heartily. “No problem, Steph. Though, I’m wondering if you really aren’t an exhibitionist at heart.”

Stephanie started to protest again, but Jason forestalled her, “I’m only kidding, kiddo. Settle down.”

“Thank you, Jason, I’ll even let that ‘kiddo’ remark slide, without having to beat you up.” Obviously if she was threatening physical violence she must not be too out of sorts.

Jason padded off the bathroom and only realized that he had been standing in just a diaper and a t-shirt himself when he got a wolf-whistle from Steph who was watching him walk away. “You’re not so bad in a diaper too – makes me wonder what YOU look like topless!”

Jason slammed the bathroom door, embarrassed. This girl had a habit of taking a situation and turning it on its head. Getting out of his own diaper, got his shower and got on with his day.

Coming out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go, this time Jason DID find Stephanie in the kitchen, eating breakfast – or lunch as the case might be. “OK, KIDDO, we’ve got a lot to do today. Anything you want to do first? I’ve got us down for seeing the inside of the Michigan Stadium – my buddy’s a team manager so he can get us in – going to see the Nichols Arboretum, taking a look at the Angell Hall Computing Center….”

Jason started to trail off as he noticed Steph wasn’t seeming to pay very close attention to what he was saying. “….and we’ll end up at the Pike fraternity house where I’ll drop you off for a private party.”

At this, she put her spoon down and arched her eyebrow in that certain way. “Yes, I WAS paying attention, Jason. And no, I don’t believe for one second you’re going to drop me off at a frat house. Sounds like we’ve got a lot to do. Why don’t you get some food in you and we can get going.”

“OK, I’ll get Tim to work getting some friends lined up for our soiree tonight.”

Chapter 21 – Party Time!

After Jason got lunch they headed out, walking all over the place. About 4 hours into the tour Stephanie interrupted him while he was going on about some boring (in her opinion) piece of Michigan history or trivia. “You know, that diaper was a little too big for me last night.”

Startled by the non-sequitur, all he could manage was a lame, “Mmm, hmmm.”

Driving right on with her train of thought, “That’s why the diaper was so loose on me this morning. I tried my best to tape it up but there was just too much diaper there to do a good job. Believe me, I can tape a diaper up with the best of them, it was just too big. Can we find some diapers that will fit me for tonight, Jason?”

Flabbergasted, he just looked at her like she was from the planet Venus.

“Didn’t you say that there’s a medical supply store somewhere nearby that you got your diapers from? Maybe we could go ask your friend Cathy for a few smaller diapers for me. Do you think she’d give us some?”

“You’re serious about this, aren’t you, Steph?” he asked, incredulously.

“Why wouldn’t I be? C’mon, it’ll be fun. Where is this Dale’s Glenn place?”

“It’ll be fun? Maybe you didn’t listen to me when I told you about my first experience there. It wasn’t exactly like going to charm school, ya know?”

“Oh settle down, Jason, it’ll be fine. Anyway, this Cathy woman sounds like she really wants to help people, right?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Then she’ll help me get some diapers that actually fit me.”

“And what are you going to tell her when she asks you why you need diapers? Are you going to lie to her? Because I’m not going to help you with that, Steph. I won’t lie to someone who is trying to be my friend.”

Crossing her arms on her chest and taking a pissed off stance Steph shot right back, “I’m not going to lie to anyone, Jason! I have a very REAL need to wear diapers. In the short term to be able to get a decent night’s sleep. In the long term, well, I still have accidents every now and then, OK? I still wet the bed sometimes. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“Look, Steph, I’m not the bad guy here. If you really do have accidents then you should have just told me in the first place. Like you said to me, it isn’t something to be made fun of, just something you need to deal with. I’m sure Cathy can help you out too – but only on a temporary basis. After all, you don’t live here, and aren’t in The Program. C’mon, Glenndale is this way,” he said as he started walking a different direction.

A full smile broke out on Stephanie’s face like sunshine after the rain. “You mean it? You’ll help me get some diapers of my own?”

Nodding his head yes, Jason plodded on, determined to get her to the healthcare store before she came up with any other oddball ideas.

“You have to be about the best cousin a girl could ever have!” she said while looping her arms around him to give him a big hug and a peck on the cheek. That was quite an impressive feat, since Jason kept on walking, shaking his head a bit in disbelief.

“You aren’t so bad yourself, Steph. Sometimes a little weird, but pretty cool,” he said with a jab to her ribs.

Giggling she went on, “well, we can be weird together then! We’ll be the diapered duo!” Giggling even harder she had to job a bit to catch back up with Jason.

‘What am I doing?’ thought Jason. ‘Little Stephi wants diapers and I’m helping her get them. This is just getting weirder and weirder. Oh well, she already knows about MY diapers, I suppose if she’s wearing them too it’ll be a bit of insurance for me if she ever spills the beans.’

Walking the final block up to the entrance of Glenndale Healthcare Jason took a deep breath before opening the door. Stephanie was right behind him almost bouncing like a new puppy. He had to turn around and shoot her THE LOOK before she gulped a deep breath of air and screwed her face down to a look of passivity.

Approaching the counter he saw kindly Mrs. Swanson on the phone, obviously talking to the same client she was the last time that Jason was in. “Mrs. Fleury, REALLY! Believe me when I tell you that you can’t just eat your cat’s food, nor can you just give your cat one of your Valium pills when he’s ‘looking kind of tense’. Look, Mrs. Fleury, I’ve got to go. I have a customer here, waiting and I wouldn’t want to be rude.”

Jason realized he was now standing alone and he turned around to look for Stephanie. She was in the adult diaper aisle and she was pointing at a package of Abena diapers with a broad smile on her face. She mouthed the words “HERE THEY ARE!” to him while turning the package around and reading the back panel. Trying not to say it too loudly, Jason forced out through his clenched teeth, “get over here, NOW!”

Looking pouty, Stephanie turned the diapers back around and trudged over to stand beside Jason. He then heard Mrs. Swanson say, “…and if you have any more questions, you’re going to have to wait to ask Harold when he comes with your regular delivery, Mrs. Fleury. I can’t talk to you all day long! Good bye!”

“Jason, what a pleasure to see you again. Who might this be with you, are you one of Jason’s friends?”

“Hi, I’m Stephanie, Jason’s cousin,” she volunteered without hesitation.

“Oh, that’s wonderful, what can I do for the two of you today?”

Jason noticed that so far she hadn’t mentioned the reason Jason had been in before, or even why she knew who he was. That was the mark of good customer service, he decided.

“Is Cathy around, Mrs. Swanson?”

“I’m afraid not, dear. She has the day off today. I can’t work her to death EVERY day, you know,” she said with a smile. “Is there anything I might be able to get for you, Jason? I’m fairly sure I know everything Cathy has been working with you on.”

“Um, no, thank you. Actually we were hoping to get something for Stephanie here. She has the, uh, same problem that I do.”

Mrs. Swanson looked over at Stephanie inquiringly. Stephanie, to her credit, maintained an even face and looked right back, nodding her head slightly up and down.

“Do you know what you need, Miss Stephanie? I’m not nearly as good with that sort of thing as Cathy is, you know.”

“Well, I don’t, but Jason here has been showing me some of his diapers,” Jason winced upon hearing the D-word out loud, “and I think that some of those nice thick ones would be good. The Molly diapers or the Abeenaws.”

Mrs. Swanson smiled at her slight mis-pronounciations. “OK, honey, here’s what we can do. I’ve got a sample pack of diapers here that you can take to try. If you like one particular brand you can come back and get a package or a case, OK?”

“Sounds like a plan to me, Mrs. Swanson, thanks!”

“Don’t mention it honey. Believe me, I’d rather get a cute girl like you some diapers than deal with nasty old Mrs. Fleury any day! Now, unfortunately, you don’t get the whole 9-yards with me like you would with Cathy on how to properly fit the diaper, but I suppose Jason has been in diapers long enough to give you some decent amateur advice, at least.”

Just as Jason was going to protest his amateur status, Stephanie spoke up. “Don’t worry about it, Mrs. S. I’ve put more diapers on little kids than Jason ever has on himself. I can handle it.”

Mrs. Swanson ducked over to the incontinence aisle and picked up a small package. “Here you go, hon, I think you’ll be pleased with the selection. Even if you normally flood your bed, these diapers should hold up to the flow. These size small diapers ought to fit you perfectly. If you were trying to wear Jason’s diapers you’d definitely be out of your league, so to speak.”

Stephanie finally got a case of the blushes with that last comment, but mumbled a muted thank you. Mrs. Swanson bagged the sample pack and they were out the door in no time.

On the walk back to Jason’s place Stephanie couldn’t have been more excited. She kept peering in the bag and then back over at Jason. Every now and then she would thank him again for taking him to get ‘my own diapers.’ At one point she seemed to be talking to her herself, “…it would have been fun to be diapered by somebody else though, just like mommy used to do.” Jason just stared at her but she didn’t engage him in this part of her conversation with herself.

Once they were safely back in Jason’s room Stephanie couldn’t contain herself any longer. She ripped open the small sample pack and took out one of the soft, thick Abena diapers. Almost reverently she opened it up and let her delicate fingers glide along the plastic covering. “I want to go put one on.”

“But Steph, you only have 4 diapers in that sample pack. If you use one now, you won’t be able to put it back on when you really need it at night.”

“I don’t care, Jason. I need to…see if it fits right. Cuz I don’t want to wait until tonight to find out I have the wrong diapers!”

Jason couldn’t argue with this logic, if it really was logic. Why did female logic never quite equal male logic anyway? “Whatever. I’m going to go find out how Tim’s doing on putting the party together.” He left, closing the door behind him, hearing his bathroom door shut at the same time.

He found Tim in the kitchen on the phone. “Heck yeah! It’s gonna be a blast. J has his cousin here visiting the U so we have to show her a good time. Yep, BYO, as usual. OK, see you there.”

“How we coming, Timmy? We actually gonna have a party?”

“Oh yeah, dude. We are SO, gonna party. I wasn’t able to get a HUGE amount of people, but then, considering how you like to have more reasonable gatherings it shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I’ve got 25 verbal commits. If 4 out of 5 of those actually show we should be sitting pretty with 20 peeps. Shelly is bringing Laura and the twins…”

“Laura! You gotta be shittin’ me!”

“What, I thought you liked her, buddy. Didn’t something happen between you and her at that last get-together, man? I mean I heard rumors…but then you can’t believe EVERY rumor about Laura, ya know?” He said the last while doing his best Groucho Marks impersonation.

“Hey, whatever. No problem. She’s just a little weird sometimes, you know? I don’t want Steph to be surrounded by mutants or anything. The twins huh,” he said with a grin. “You looking to have a repeat performance of your last 2 for 1 special?”

Smiling from ear to ear, “hell yeah, dude! You’re just jealous you haven’t gotten a taste of the doublemint twins!”

Jason laughed hard. His friend was hardly subtle in his love of women. It looked like it was definitely shaping up to be a nice little party. He brought Tim up to speed on the sights they’d seen for the day and how Stephanie was taking to the campus. Tim agreed that she seemed like a sharp cookie and that she’d do well at Michigan. Realizing that nearly a half hour had passed, Jason figured he better go check on Steph and see if her dressing room experience had gone as planned. Telling Tim he’d see him later tonight, he retreated back to his room to see if Steph was up for some Anthony’s deep dish pizza.

Opening the door his eyes were met with a surprising sight. There was Stephanie, apparently asleep in his bed. Just the back of her head was visible on his pillow. He tiptoed into the room. She must have been exhausted from the day and needed a nap. It was then that he realized that she was moving slightly. There was a decidedly rhythmic motion to her shoulders under the covers. ‘What the hell?’ Apparently she wasn’t asleep yet.

“Hey, Goldilocks, time to get some porridge!”

Stephanie spun around so fast Jason thought he was witnessing a scene out of the Exorcist. “Geezus, don’t you knock? You scared the friggin piss out of me – literally, I think!” As the covers fell away, Jason saw that she was wearing her Little Mermaid nightshirt, and apparently the diaper she’d tried on. Her hands quickly came up and pulled the covers up over her lower half.

“Didn’t mean to startle you Steph, but it IS my room, and I’m not exactly used to knocking. I didn’t mean to interrupt your nap.”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. I just had to…um, catch up on a little sleep. Being in this diaper feels so soft and comfy it just seemed natural to lie down and…catch a few Z’s you know?”

Not sure he was hearing the whole truth here, he decided to ignore it and continue on with the reason he’d come back in here. “Tim has the party plans well in hand. We’d better go out and get something to eat and get back here before things get into full swing. We can put an order in for some deep dish with Anthony’s but it won’t be ready for about an hour and 15 minutes, if they are not too backed up. Believe me, it’s worth the wait AND the price, though. Best deep dish this side of Chicago. It might not beat Gino’s East, but it comes damn close! So, why don’t you get out of that diaper and into something a little more public friendly and we’ll get moving.”

Starting to affect a pouty face again, she said “do I haf-ta?”

“Yes, you have to, little girl. Now get up and get dressed.”

Like a sullen child, she slowly got up out of the bed. Standing straight up, she fidgeted first, squeezing her legs together and making the diaper crinkle.

“Don’t worry, you get used to the bulk of the diaper between your legs after a while,” Jason said. He assumed she was bothered by the thickness of the diaper, since he’d felt like he was waddling the first few times he’d worn one of these things.

“Oh, it’s not… er… yeah. OK.” Her hand started to drift down toward that bulk of material between her legs before she seemed to realize what she was doing and pulled back sharply. Jason noticed that the wetness indicator was changing color down there. Maybe she really HAD been scared by his return! “I better get changed,” she said as she quickly gathered her clothes that were scattered on the floor and ducked back into the bathroom.

‘I swear, she’s just weird sometimes,’ he thought to himself.

As they slowed down to a stop, devouring almost half of the deep dish pepperoni, tomato and feta cheese pizza, they listened to Tim’s recitation of who was coming and what he’d gotten for them to drink. “So, I didn’t know what you like to drink Steph. I ended up getting some wine coolers for you. I figured chicks usually dig those, and we can’t really afford decent mixed drinks.”

“Hey, wait a minute,” Jason said, “what’s this getting alcohol for the minor?”

“Oh Jason, quit being such a prude,” Stephanie said. “You think I don’t drink back home? I supposed YOU didn’t drink in high school either?” She turned to Tim, “Thank you Timothy, that was very nice of you. Coolers will be just fine,” she stuck her tongue out at Jason.

“Well, that’s different…and I’m supposed to be taking care of you, Steph, and if anything were to happen to you while you were here, your mom would never forgive me!”

“Blah blah blah. Whatever! Let’s party!”

And party they did. People started to filter in and the party was on. Tim was in charge of the tunes and Jason was in charge of trying to keep Stephanie from having too much fun, in his opinion. He couldn’t stop her from grabbing new coolers when her current bottle ran out, but he WAS able to keep his and Tim’s friends from getting overly interested in her, much to her dismay. Usually the words ‘jail bait and MY little cousin’ whispered in their ears kept any talk purely platonic, despite some initial stares that could only be described as wolfish.

Jason left the living room at one point to use his own, private bathroom. He was several beers into things and needed to make room for some more. For some reason it struck him to check, so he opened the drawer where he had been keeping his diapers since Stephanie had come to visit. There were her, 3 slightly smaller diapers along with the pair of nylon overpants he’d been using before Cathy had given him the upgraded vinyl pair. Funny, he didn’t remember putting them in there….Of course his memory was a bit clouded at the moment, with the amount of beer he’d downed so far. He stood staring at the diapers and fingering the nylon panties for a few minutes. He had just pushed the drawer back in and fished out his junk to take care of business when the door to the bathroom opened. Instinctively turned away so his privates would be shielded from view, he turned his head back over his shoulder to see who’d been thoughtless enough not to knock before entering.

“Oh sorry, Jason. I didn’t think you were still in here. I saw you go in so long ago I thought you must have slipped out without me seeing you.” It was Laura. Yes, Laura – the one who’d tried to write her name in the snow with his ‘assistance’ at the last party he’d been to. Did he really believe she thought the bathroom was unoccupied? No. Laura was many things , but dumb wasn’t one of them. Then again, what was it that she had in mind? After all, he’d gone home alone that night, and had regretted it a bit.

With a bit of a leer on his face and turning to once more face the toilet, he said, “yeah, like hell you did,” and then he laughed.

She laughed too sounding a bit relieved that he hadn’t called her bluff and then stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Before turning back she locked the door.

Jason stood, poised over the bowl with one hand on his hips, the other in the default position for situations such as these.

Laura walked up behind him and nuzzled the back of his neck. “Why don’t you let me take care of that for you sugar? After all, we both know I’m capable.”

Jason let his other hand drop to his hip as he felt both of Laura’s come around his sides. One cupped his balls and the other gingerly grasped his penis between thumb and forefinger. “C’mon big boy, pee for me. Push all that golden pee out.”

Although he was a bit more sober than last time, Jason still cooperated with the request and figured maybe he’d get a little something more out of it this time around. Soon enough he was flooding the bowl with his nearly clear urine. If she truly was hoping for ‘golden pee’, Laura was going to be a bit disappointed. While he was unloading she reached out with the hand previously cupping his nuts and put it right in the middle of his stream. “Oh, that’s very nice. Nice and hot and wet.” Yep, Laura was definitely weird. Perhaps she could be described as kinky, but weird definitely fit too. Regardless, Jason was willing to play along if it furthered him along to a little action tonight. As his flow petered down she reached back with that same hand and from the sucking noises, apparently was tasting his piss too. Again, not really his cup of tea, so to speak, but if it got her motor revving, who was he to condemn it? She shook him a few times to get the last drops off and then let his semi-stiff cock drop back to hang in mid-air by itself. When she pulled her hands back from around him he turned to look at her inquisitively. He’d been expecting a little more than what he’d gotten.

Jason was not disappointed, as Laura began to work the buttons on her jeans. “My turn, silly. You step back and let me sit down here.” She worked her jeans down around her ankles and actually kicked them away towards the door. Then, without taking her white satin panties off she squatted down on the toilet seat. “I think I need a little inspiration,” she said as she looked around the sparse bathroom. Seeing her eyes settle on something, Jason turned to look and was horrified to see his bottle of baby oil sitting out on the counter top.

“Um, that’s not mine. I mean, it’s… my cousin, Stephanie, she’s visiting. She must have left that on the counter. I think she uses it to soften her skin or something.”

“Whatever, Jason, look, I’m not going to use all of it, I just need something to keep you from chafing, you know?” She took the bottle and squirted a liberal dollop of the sweet smelling oil into her palms and rubbed them together quickly. Then she reached out and grabbed his dick with both hands and began to stroke like a champ. Jason instinctively began to lean back and let her go with what she was doing. (he’d be stupid to stop her, right?) Feeling her oiled, firm hands stroking him didn’t take long to have him balancing on the edge of heaven. She started to slow down and work him with longer strokes, using just one hand. Right then he heard a strange noise – it sounded like water dripping intermittently. Opening his eyes back up and looking down between his legs he discovered the source. Laura was peeing in her panties and rubbing herself with her other hand. While one hand vigorously slid along his shaft the other worked quick circles around herself, hidden by the wispy white satin while she peed forcefully through her panties. This had to be, perhaps, the most erotic thing he’d seen in his life. He wasn’t sure why, but having a woman jerk herself off while stroking his own cock, and still peeing at the same time – it all combined for one heady experience. He couldn’t contain himself anymore and began to froth all over Laura’s face, neck and peasant blouse. Upon seeing this, Laura rolled over the peak into her own orgasm, shuddering in deep spasms.

When both of them had recovered, Laura began cleaning up the blobs of white dotting her face, neck and shirt. She dabbed some TP around her crotch, but couldn’t possibly hope to dry everything up. She realized this pretty soon and just slid the panties off and into the trashcan. This struck Jason as either pretty slutty or pretty practical. Mentally, he shrugged as he wiped himself up with some Kleenex.

“Thanks J, I really needed that. That was pretty hot, maybe we can do something like that again sometime.”

“Yeah, no problem.” Jason was struck by how strange the whole episode had been, as well as how freaked he’d been by Laura finding his baby oil. Luckily, having Steph in the house had come in handy.

Laura gave him a peck on the cheek and let herself out of the bathroom. Jason had no choice but to follow quickly afterward. Since it was his own private bathroom not too many people ventured back to try to use it during the party and he didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing him.

Back in the living room Jason found Laura back chatting with her friends. If she was telling them what had just gone down they were either immune to her tales or didn’t seem to care. Either way, they didn’t give him more than a friendly wave as he passed by. Looking for Steph he found her in the kitchen, at the table, playing Asshole with Tim, and 4 other people that he more or less knew. “And just what do you think you are doing, young lady?”

“Young lady!” Stephanie laughed. So did Tim and the rest of the crowd joined in. “You gotta be shittin me, cuz. Sit down, have a beer, relax a little.”

“But!”

Tim jumped in, “Hey Jase, ease up, man. You’ve had your fun, let her have hers. No harm, no foul, right?”

Jason’s mind whirled. Did Tim know what had just happened with him and Laura in the bathroom? No, he couldn’t have. He must be talking about his last bout with playing Asshole. Yeah, if you could call getting too drunk to see straight ‘fun’ maybe he was right. “Alright, for a while.”

The night wore on and most everyone started to slow down after a couple hours of drinking, flirting, jokes, and more flirting. By about 2am there were only 6 people left. Tim, Stephanie, Jason, and 3 of their more die-hard friends. “Hey, guys. I think we’re going to call it a night. I’m pretty beat, Tim looks like he might have to make a call on the porcelain phone and Steph looks about ready to pass out. Why don’t you guys head on over to the Chi Psi party or something. I’m sure they’re still going strong.”

“Hey, no problem, Jase,” a guy named Peter said. “Good party. It was nice to meet you, Stephanie, although I’m sure you won’t remember who I am when you wake up in the morning.”

“Jime fineeee – reawwy. Ji kin andle my booge fineeee. K? K.” Stepahnie flipped them the thumbs up and then lost her balance before catching herself. Reaching out to the back of the couch to steady herself she put on her best smile, despite the fact that the right side of her face seemed to be dropping at the moment.

“Geez, I’ll take this lightweight up and put her away. Tim, you think you can tidy up a little down here or…” Tim’s eyes started to bulge and he made a run for his own bathroom. “Well, I guess we’ll just take care of that in the morning,” he said as he laughed and ushered the last 3 guys out.

Coming back into the living room he found Stephanie amazingly still upright, although she seemed to be staring straight ahead with no recognition that he had moved at all. “C’mon honey, we gotta get you to bed.” He guided her back to his room and laid her down on his bed. “You can take my bed tonight, you look like you could use it. I’ll make do with your floor bed.”

“NO.”

“What?”

“Ji say no!”

“What the hell is the problem now?” he said, getting a bit peeved at having to argue with a drunk. Not that he was straight sober by any stretch of the imagination, he was just a heck of a lot more function than she was.

“Ji kint taaake u bed fra you.”

“Whatever, drunk girl. Are you going to get changed or just pass out in your clothes?”

“I….”she stopped to ponder this immensely complex question for a while. Jason, rapidly losing patience, rummaged through her bag and found her Little Mermaid nightshirt and tossed it over at her. “Here, put this on while I go in the bathroom and get changed.”

“I….OK.”

Shaking his head, and wondering if Aunt Sharon would skin him alive if she found out he let her daughter get drunker than a skunk, he took his own shorts and shirt and retreated to the bathroom. Pausing once while he saw the stained white panties in the trash, he had to convince himself that the strange episode had really happened earlier. It wasn’t like anything he’d done before, but he didn’t exactly regret it either. Laura had gotten what she’d wanted, and he hadn’t done so bad himself. Maybe the idea of ‘friends with benefits’ wasn’t such a bad one after all. Humming a made up tune, he relieved himself before taping himself into his thick nighttime diaper and pulling his vinyl panties up over the diaper. He briefly considered that Steph’s diapers were here in the bathroom and that she wouldn’t be putting one on like she’d really wanted to, but he figured in her drunken state, she’d never miss it.

Coming back out he found Stephanie slumped over on the bed. Her pants and shirt were on the floor, and her nightshirt was mostly on – one arm hadn’t made it completely out of the armhole. Thankfully, it looked like she left her panties on, and when Jason got closer he noticed that her bra was still on too. He wasn’t about to take her clothes off, so she would just have to deal with sleeping in the contraption. He started to pull her stuck arm all the way out of the nightshirt when she woke up again to a state of semi-consciousness. “Wha? Oh. Yesh. Spank-u.” She pulled the covers up and threw her head back down on the pillow and was out like a light.

Jason settled down on the pallet that Steph had been using for a bed. First he smelled the perfume she used on her pillow, which was very nice. Then he caught a weaker scent of baby powder. Was that him? No, he hadn’t put any powder on tonight, just oil. The scent was coming from Steph’s sleeping bag. Well, it was a nice combination that he was sure he could fall asleep smelling. Just when he closed his eyes, Steph shot bolt upright in his bed. “OhmygodIneedmydiaper!”

“Settle down. What are you trying to say?”

With more concentration that he’d seen her use all night long she replied as concisely as she could, “I…need…my….diaaperr.”

“Nah, you’ll be OK, without it, go back to sleep.”

“You….dohn undstand. I ill pee your bed wiffout da diaaperr.”

“OK, OK. I’ll go get you a diaper. You can put it on right there under the covers and I’ll just lay back down here where I can’t see you.”

He got one of the Molicare Supers from the drawer in the bathroom and put it down on the bed next to Stephanie. “You know, honey, you really shouldn’t have drunk that much. You could get sick if you drink that much.”

“S’OK, I dink sometimes. Dats when I have accidentz at home.” She smiled in adoration up at him. “But now you gots me da diaaperrs, so I ill be dry! Dank you! You are da best!” She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. She tried to plant a sloppy kiss on his lips but he managed to turn to the side just in time – she didn’t seem to notice she’d missed.

Laying back down in the sleeping back he heard the sound of crinkling as Steph got into her diaper. The crinkling continued far longer than it should have. “Steph, everything OK?”

“Nooooo, I kint get ma tapez doneup!”

“OK, let me come look.” Jason got up and went over to the bed. There he saw a disaster. The tapes of the purple diaper were helter skelter and they’d already been taken up and down several times. He tried to salvage the situation, but it soon became apparent that this diaper would NOT be staying on Steph tonight. “Look honey, the tapes are all screwed up now and I can’t fix it. Let me go get a new diaper and let’s start from scratch. You say right there.”

Jason came back with the 2nd Abena in one hand and the nylon panties in the other and said “OK, slide that one down and pull this one up around you while I turn around. He heard more crinkling behind him and felt a balled up diaper hit the back of his head with Stephanie giggling. Turning back around he saw that she’d managed to get the new, white diaper mostly up covering herself. Only a few stray hairs poked out around one edge, and he studiously ignored those. Waiting for her to stop giggling (and wiggling around), he took the tapes and put them in place until she was taped in snugly. She made a small sighing sound when the last tape was in place and the overpants were pulled up and then wiggled her diapered area around a bit, as if testing it out.

“OK, little Ariel, you’re all set. Now go to sleep.”

“No.”

“What?”

“No, you hafta go sleepy with me!”

“Just go to sleep Steph, geez.”

“No. You need to sleep in the bed too.”

Seeing that he wasn’t going to win this argument – the logic was too much like that of a 3 year old – he gave in and slid into bed next to her. ‘I’ll just lay here for a few minutes until she passes out again, then I’ll get up.’ She’s bound to zonk out in 30 seconds or less. He found that his bed wasn’t quite big enough to have both of them side by side on their backs so they had to kind of spoon with his arm over her waist, holding onto her like a giant teddy bear. She gave a kind of cooing sound as she seemed to drift in and out of sleep.

Jason woke up to feel something warm on his leg. It was definitely warm, not warm enough to be unpleasant, but nonetheless, alarming enough to wake him up. He determined that his left leg was thrust forward a bit between Steph’s legs. It quickly became apparently that the warmth he was feeling was Steph flooding her diaper. He felt a moment of apprehension as he wondered if her diaper would leak and get him and his bed all wet, but that soon passed with the knowledge that it was only warmth he was feeling, not damp too. He started to shake her so he could get her changed into a new diaper. “Wake up Stephi, wake up little Ariel,” he whispered softly. She didn’t move, but mumbled, “seepy,” and went right back to her deep breathing. Mentally shrugging it off he tried to get back to sleep himself. He found that he really, really had to pee, himself. The beer was starting to catch up with him again. With Stephi’s legs wrapped around his, he couldn’t very well untangle himself. Well, when in Rome….

Jason felt his bladder open up and the warmth start to rush out and fill his diaper up. It had a soothing effect on him. He closed his eyes and savored the flood of warmth as it spread slowly out around his groin and down towards his hips.

Jason woke up again. It was still dark, so he knew something must have triggered him to wake. Then he felt it. There was a very small, but steady rocking motion coming from just above his left leg. Taking stock of the situation, he was still basically in the same position he’d been in before. Stephi was in front of him with his knee thrust forward up behind her diapered butt. Whispering, “Ariel….Stephi…wake up.” No response, but the rocking motion continued, slow and steady. “Stephi, stop that!”

“But Mommy, it feels good in my diaper.”

“Just stop it.”

In a very small voice, “Sorry Mommy.”

The rocking stopped and Jason soon feel back asleep in his thick, warm diaper.

The next time Jason woke it was full daylight out and he was still snuggled up behind Stephanie. The only difference was that sometime throughout the night she seemed to have lost her nightshirt. Under the covers he could feel that her diaper and nylon panties were still firmly in place and that her bra was still on (thankfully) but her nightshirt was nowhere to be found. Jason slowly, but firmly shook Stephanie. “Is little Ariel awake?”

“Morning Jason,” she said with a yawn. “I had some of the weirdest, but coolest dreams I’ve had in a LONG time.”

“Well, one of them was weird enough for you to lose your shirt over it, it seems like.”

Jason could see the skin on the back of her neck flush before she finally gathered her courage to respond, “oh, sorry about that. I dreamed I was at the beach and I needed to…oh, nevermind. Sorry about that.”

“Why don’t I go get out of my diaper and get cleaned up while you compose yourself, OK?”

He started to get up when she half turned and reached out to grab his arm. He could see her snow white, lacy bra in full view now. It seemed made to match the white fluffy diaper peeking out from under the off-white nylon panties. “No, don’t go just yet,” she said with a pleading note in her voice. “Can’t we just lay her in our diapers for a little bit? It was…it was, very nice to sleep with you here in a diaper overnight, Jason. It was very special, and I’m not quite ready for it to end just yet. Is that alright?”

Laying back down and putting his arm back around her, he pulled up the covers. “That’s fine, little Ariel,” he said has he brushed her hair back out of her face. “That will be just fine.” Feeling the warmth of her skin under the blankets and the warmth of his diaper gave him an overall ‘warm fuzzy’ feeling. He wasn’t sure, but he thought maybe he felt Stephi tense up a bit and her diaper seemed to get a little bit warmer and heavier too.

Waking up yet again, he found Stephanie turned around facing him with HER arm around him. Looking straight into his eyes she said, “Thank you for a great night, Jason. You don’t know how many times I thought about how nice it was to wear diapers when I was little, but I was always afraid to address that desire. You’ve been able to let me wear diapers again, and it was a wonderful experience. Having you sleep with me here, diapered together was simply amazing. Thank you.” She leaned in the last few inches and gave him a peck on the lips. It was anything but sexual, though it might have been described as a bit sensual by some.

“You’re welcome Stephi. You know, at least when you’re in diapers, you’ll always by my little Ariel. I hope that doesn’t offend you.”

Stephanie giggled. “Not coming from you. Not now. I’ll always be your little Ariel cuz.” She hugged him again, and he didn’t even really notice that she was wearing only a diaper and a bra and he was in a diaper. The strange had become normal and the old was now new.

“Now let’s get up and get cleaned up. I have a feeling your diaper is probably even heavier than mine is. It’s not too late for us to get out to this little place that serves the best breakfast in town before we get you packed up and back on the bus to home. It’s this little place called Angelos and they serve the best and biggest pancakes you’ve ever seen. We’ve got to hurry because the line goes around the.....”

• 2 weeks later...

Havent read any yet due to length, but looking at replies I will print the stories for night time reading. Keep up what seams to be good work