LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Last Straw

Yeah, Exellent stuff this is one of the best stories I have ever read, once again we wait for the next installment,

Thank you for the time and effort involved in posting this for us to enjoy- John.

Once again, another great chapter. It will be hard to wait for the next one. Keep up the great work and I love the suspense. Also, has anyone wondered why the name of this story is "The Last Straw?" I'm waiting to see where that leads to. Should be very interesting.

Also waiting to see if Stephi still wears diapers. That will be an interesting chapter in itself.

very good story but its very eerily similar to another story called the Baby Business..... if you want I can try to find a link for it cause its very very similar to this setting.

baby jon

Please, provide the link. I'd love to see what you imply I'm ripping off.

While you're busy looking up the ending, I'll post the next chapter.

Chapter 18 – A Stranger in Cyberspace

Jason spent the rest of the week going through his normal routines – hitting classes, studying, and taking time out to de-stress every now and then. On one of these nights he was at Digital Ops, a local gaming venue, playing CounterStrike: Source. (Yeah, I know, CS:S sucks, but it’s all that Digital Ops offers in terms of an “online gaming experience”) Anyhow, back to our hero.

Jason was taking break from taking a break – this, in the form of checking email and hitting some university bulletin boards and chatrooms. One of the hundreds of rooms he saw listed was called “Wetters”. He did a double take at the screen, then quickly looked over his shoulder. The gaming slots at D.O. were pretty private, but every once in a while someone would come up behind you to watch you owning on a kill streak. With no one hovering around him, he took the plunge and clicked to enter the chatroom. He was prompted to enter a username – thankfully it wasn’t going to pre-populate his name from his University login. This must be one of the sites that was only LINKED to the UM system and not hosted by them. Sure enough, he checked and the URL had changed dramatically.

Username:

Jason thought about it for a minute. ‘Choosing a username is actually an important decision,’ he thought. ‘If you choose something close to your own name or close to something about you, people can find out who you really are. If you choose something that sounds cool, then everyone will be pre-disposed to like you. If you choose something sappy, then chicks will think you are a homo.’

Username: TheRock

OK, reality check. The Rock? What the hell was he thinking? Not only was that pretty gay (I mean who chooses a nickname after a big-time wrestling character?) but he honestly considered what kind of chatroom he was going into . If this was for bedwetters then TheRock would be pretty ridiculous. ‘Context, man, think context.’

Username: SoggyNights

Enter

Presto, he was in. Jason opened his eyes to discover that he had actually been wincing when he hit the Enter key. Exhaling, he found himself staring at an empty chatroom. ‘Well,’ he thought, ‘that was pretty anticlimactic.’ He waited for about 5 minutes and still no one came in the chatroom. He figured he’d give it a bit more, so he minimized his screen and went to grab himself a drink while he waited. $2 lighter and sipping on a Bawls, he made his way back to his cube. After climbing in, he maximized his screen. He saw that someone had entered the chatroom in his absence.

Hottee1988: hey

Hottee1988: hey, are you there?

Hottee1988: hellllllooooo?

SoggyNights: Hey, how you doing? Sorry, I was AFK.

Hottee1988: asl?

SoggyNights: What?

Hottee1988: age sex location – duh!

SoggyNights: 21, a guy, here in A2

Hottee1988: do you wet the bed?

SoggyNights: What about you? ASL?

Hottee1988: i SAID do you wet the bed?

SoggyNights: Yeah, sometimes

Hottee1988: really? that’s so fucking funny! u r a goddam bedwetter and u r 21 yo!

Hottee1988: bwahahahahahha! omfg! what a lame-ass queer!

User SoggyNights has disconnected

Jason sat, staring at the screen. His heart was pounding and he quickly looked over both shoulders. ‘What the Hell were you thinking, Jason? Did you really think that some freshman chick was going to come into a chatroom called “Wetters” and pick you up? You pretty much deserved that.’

After a few more self-deprecating remarks, he plugged back in to Counterstrike for some stress relief. He found that he couldn’t concentrate enough to get a decent kill:death ratio anymore. Cursing the makes of the game and their twisted sense of physics he finally logged off entirely and went home.

That night he got diapered up quickly and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Two nights later Jason found himself once more back at Digital Ops and once more he was enticed by the link to the seemingly permanent chatroom. Throwing caution to the wind he clicked back into the room. This time he chose the moniker: Viking Maybe if he didn’t have an obvious nickname he’d draw less attention to himself.

Unfortunately, no one came into the chatroom while he was there. He waited for 20 minutes, but to no avail. He wanted to leave the window up longer, but some guys seemed to be sniffing around for an open cube to play in and it was frowned upon to use the machines for non-gaming stuff. After-all, you can always go to Angell Hall or some other computing center and do that.

It was Saturday and Jason was back at DO doing more gaming. He’d been playing for nearly 2 hours and was actually racking up some good kills. Some of the other guys in the gaming center were giving him flak about his ‘mad skillz that you bought at Wal-mart’. Jason figured it was time to log off for a bit, since he didn’t want to have to constantly defend himself just for being good.

After clearing his email (nothing really interesting there – one of his TA’s had really liked his last essay and said he really ought to consider changing his major to Communications. Jason laughed that one off – you only majored in Communications if you were a football player, or….well, he couldn’t really think who else would major in Communications.) he found himself staring back at the menu for chat rooms and forums. The link to the Wetters board was glowing pink amidst a sea of blue hypertext.

‘What the hell,’ Jason thought. ‘What’s the worst that can happen? Some jerk comes in and takes a drive-by potshot at me. I can handle that. Especially in the anonymity of cyberspace.’

Click.

Username: RazoR

‘What the hell,’ he thought, ‘I use it for gaming too. Might as well stick with what I know.’ Once again there was no one in the chatroom when he entered. Taking his now usual break to grab some Bawls and a bathroom break he returned to find someone just logging in.

NightFlower has joined the room.

NightFlower: Hi there!

NightFlower: New here?

RazoR: Yeah, sure am.

NightFlower: You didn’t look like one of the regulars. You a student?

RazoR: Yeah. You?

NightFlower: Yep, I’m a sophomore. Paper or plastic?

RazoR: Huh?

NightFlower: LOL, you must be a REAL newbie.

RazoR: I guess - I’ve got no clue what you just said.

NightFlower: Do you wear cloth or disposables?

Jason paused a moment before deciding to play dumb. He wasn’t going to be goaded into admitting anything and being ridiculed again so easily.

RazoR: What do you mean?

NightFlower: Look, you came here for one of two reasons. Either you wet the bed, and most likely wear diapers, (cloth or disposable) or you are into golden showers. I’m in the former camp, myself. So?

RazoR: Oh. Yeah, so am I.

NightFlower: That’s cool. How long have you been a bedwetter?

RazoR: Not long. I mean it started happening about 3 months ago, but I guess I wet the bed as a kid too.

NightFlower: ? Well, we ALL did that, silly! I’ve had trouble at night for practically my whole life. So you have no control, or do you do it for pleasure?

RazoR: For pleasure?

NightFlower: Yeah. Like some of the GS crowd, there are some like just like to wet their diapers, but don’t really NEED them, like I do. Me, I’m somewhere in the gray area between. I really DO need them, but…well, I can enjoy it too.

RazoR: Well, I wear diapers cuz I need them, but there IS a certain enjoyment to wearing them, I guess.

NightFlower: Heh. Well, like I said, the GS crowd – my friend PQ (that’s Pee Queen) just likes the whole peeing thing. She does it in a diaper sometimes, but mostly it’s just peeing on herself, or in public, or on others, or others on her.

RazoR: That’s…. odd.

NightFlower: I think Cicero said it best – To each his (or her!) own

RazoR: Yeah, I guess. Still, not my cup of tea, but whatever.

NightFlower: So the whole diapers thing is new to you, huh?

RazoR: Yeah. I was pretty much beside myself with wet sheets and whatnot for a while – until someone got me into wearing diapers. I don’t know if I’m still entirely comfortable with the idea of me, an adult, wearing diapers – but, it sure beats the alternative.

NightFlower: Yeah, I’m not a big fan of sleeping in a wet bed, myself, either. If diapers are what you need to cope with that, then it shouldn’t be a big deal, should it, RazoR? ?

RazoR: No, I guess not. It’s just taking a while to adjust to that line of thinking, you know?

NightFlower: Yepper! Society has conditioned us to think that only babies wear diapers. The reality is that many millions of adults in this country alone wear diapers too. It’s just a thing that still taboo enough that even the random Depends commercial on TV gives people the giggles. Give it time, they’ll get as used to it as we are.

RazoR: You think?

NightFlower: Oh, I know so. The people in my life have gotten used to it, and you’ll find people in this chatroom who are used to it. Not to mention all those aging baby-boomers who are gonna need a LOT of diapers. Yeah, adult diapers are going to be just about as passé as Monday night football!

RazoR: ROFL. You know, you’ve got a pretty good attitude about all of this!

NightFlower: You betcha, sailor!

There was a small commotion behind Jason and he quickly looked back.

“Hey, this guy isn’t even gaming – he’s in a freakin’ chat room!”

RazoR: Look, I’ve got to run, but hopefully I’ll catch you in here again, NightFlower. Thanks for the chat.

NightFlower: Sure thing, RazoR but I

User RazoR disconnected

Jason quickly shut down his chat session and quickly toggled back into CounterStrike, in case the guy minding the store really did come over and have a look. He wasn’t sure if the two kids behind him had seen any of what he was chatting about, but frankly he didn’t care. Jason learned something very important that day – something he would cling to in the upcoming days.

There were others out there like him. Some people right here on this campus. And there was a girl (it had to be a girl, didn’t it?) who he could talk to about it, just on the other side of that terminal – heck, maybe down the street from him. For now, it was enough to know that she was out there, somewhere

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diamondback688

perfect...now we have to wait for him to read the other story before he continues...hurry up with that link already...

LOL, sorry for the delay all. I just don't want to duplicate someone else's work, intentionally or inadvertently. So, if I can at least get a glimpse of this story that is very very familiar and eerily similar, I'll be able to make sure that doesn't happen.

LOL, sorry for the delay all. I just don't want to duplicate someone else's work, intentionally or inadvertently. So, if I can at least get a glimpse of this story that is very very familiar and eerily similar, I'll be able to make sure that doesn't happen.

If he hasn't posted the link yet, i don't think he will...and it would suck if this story went unfinished due to such unpleasentness. Figured i'd provide the link, and hopefully help you get things rolling again.

I couldn't find a direct link to the entire story. However, if you go to sissybecky.com and do an advanced story search for "the baby business" you will get all six chapters of the story to come up. I'd post a link, but the site design doesn't permit for a direct link to the stories in their database.

The first two parts were posted on wetset. Here is a link for that.

http://www.wetset.net/adultbaby-bbs/messages/35274.htm

It isn't the story in its entirety, but it may be sufficent for you to determine that you aren't ganking someones work.

For what it's worth. I think your story is significantly different (and far better, to boot).

Now I'm NOT SAYING HE"S GANKING ANYTHING.... But alot of the themes are the same. THATS ALL I'm saying.

I'm enjoying the read just as much as you are..... I was just pointing out there are similariets in the two

stories.

For example

they both have a pharamacy meet and refering to a younger lady

she is wanting to keep him in diapers in both stories

they both have a business based on the diaper thing

there is some other stuff too

The reason that I haven't posted the link was because I haven't been able to find the story in its entirity.

As many of you know Diaper sites are going down everyday.

Jon