LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Buy A Onesie

I want to buy my 1st onesie, ive been looking around on ebay but I just dont get the measurements. For example thy are listed like so....

Chest: 42"

Hip: 44"

Shoulder to crotch: 35"

Crotch: 11"

Armpit to wrist: 22"

Apart from hips and armpit to wrist(which i think i measure tight), how do i measure chest, crotch, and shoulder to crotch. I know these might sound like really dumb questions but i am totally lost.

all i want is a nice tight snug onesie to hold my nappy up when it get too wet!!

any help would be great, and if anyone knows a good seller to buy from that would be a bonus.

tahnks in advance...........

dont worry about all those stupid measurements, just go for a small, medium, large etc or just use your chest measurment. i have 3 onesies and have never had to provide those measurements. i am slim build and went for small. hope this helps a bit. never used e-bay though. good luck

Yeah normally if your a normal guy/gal then those measurements will work. If your like me then a custom one has to be made. Your chest measurement is taken at the fullest part of your chest all the way around. (Unless they give a measurement in the flat then it's half of that. Your trunk length is the next important (shoulder to crotch) Take that from just below your adams apple to just past your hmmmmm "Jewels" That is really all you need unless you have big hips. Don't worry about the crotch as that is how wide they are down there in the center (11" sounds a bit generous) If the seller is requesting all those measurements then they might be custom making them to fit which is great! I can't recommend anyone but I can tell you a few I'd steer clear of. But none of those require those measurements. Best of luck.

Just 2 more bits of advice. If you have a big pot belly, then you want the trunk length measurement from adam's apple to crotch. Make sure that you measure properly over your pot belly or your onesie will be too short. You'd be surprized how much a big belly and spare tire will take away from the length when you put on a onesie. Also take the measurements with your normal diapers on to allow room for them as well.

I want to buy my 1st onesie, ive been looking around on ebay but I just dont get the measurements. For example thy are listed like so....

Chest: 42"

Hip: 44"

Shoulder to crotch: 35"

Crotch: 11"

Armpit to wrist: 22"

Apart from hips and armpit to wrist(which i think i measure tight), how do i measure chest, crotch, and shoulder to crotch. I know these might sound like really dumb questions but i am totally lost.

all i want is a nice tight snug onesie to hold my nappy up when it get too wet!!

any help would be great, and if anyone knows a good seller to buy from that would be a bonus.

tahnks in advance...........

You measure your chest where your nipples are and look at the number.

Hips, you measure below your belly button and you look at the number.

Also you use the body measurement tape and measure it from your shoulder to your crotch and look at the number.

Armpit to wrist, same as above, you measure from your armpit to your wrist, basically measuring how long your arm is and you look at the number.

I always go by chest and hip size and I know the onesie will fit me in a heartbeat even though it might be a little big. I don't go for onesies that have too big of a chest size. I already know what my body measurements are so I don't even need to measure myself unless I have lost weight, then I would know I have to do it again.