LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so summer has finaly come to the uk(that big bright thing in the sky is not hiding behind clouds :lol: )well on saterday i got all my jobs done and thought i would go and sit out side.so i striped down to just my nappy got a cold beer and of i went.3hours later i woke up looking like a lobster. :o the warning is do not wear a plastic backed nappy(tena slip maxi)in direct sun light they get hot!!!it was burning the inside of my legs to walk.

:o and the little old lady from next door saw me asleep(she knows i wear nappies seen them on the line)but i must off gone even redder on sunday when i

said hello and asked if i was burned from my sun bathing

(being english i have got to complane it is to bloody hot) :lol::lol:

I agree lol. First bit of sunshine I was burnt.

My dad done a carboot sale and I went with him we were right in the middle of a field for a few hours, my FACE burnt so I had to walk around with bright red cheeks and a rudolph nose lol, and my dads face was burnt aswell and his little bald patch on his head haha.

Guest YkDave

i did the same thing the other day at work. finally had a nice day, didnt even notice it, burnt my face, nose and ears!

Being British, I know I am just happy to have something new to complain about.

It must be hell having to wear in this heat though.

yes having to wear in this weather is a pain in the bottom(can you say nappy rash) :lol::lol: .i have just got some tena flex for the daytime cloth cover nappies. :huh:

hay abrera being incontinent what do you wear in this weather...

so summer has finaly come to the uk(that big bright thing in the sky is not hiding behind clouds :lol: )well on saterday i got all my jobs done and thought i would go and sit out side.so i striped down to just my nappy got a cold beer and of i went.3hours later i woke up looking like a lobster. :o the warning is do not wear a plastic backed nappy(tena slip maxi)in direct sun light they get hot!!!it was burning the inside of my legs to walk.

:o and the little old lady from next door saw me asleep(she knows i wear nappies seen them on the line)but i must off gone even redder on sunday when i

said hello and asked if i was burned from my sun bathing

(being english i have got to complane it is to bloody hot) :lol::lol:

It was warm this morning, kids were out. Foolishly went to the back yard with a beer and laptop. fell asleep only to be woken by my mutt lickin my face two hours later. I am now lobster man, burnt to f**k!! It was over 30c. This is the middle of Ireland for Christ sake. Global warming my arse!!

:huh::P

You all have to be carefull about mowing the lawn in just your diapers also, as I use a rideing mower and it can take up to 1.5 hours to mow my lawn.

Did you know that you will sun burn quicker on a cloudy day than a sunny day and end up with a much worse sun burn.

I think it has to do with the fact you don't feel the heat of the sunburn until it is to late on the cloudy days.

The same goes for being out in a boat. The sun shines down from above but the water also reflects it back up at you and you seem to get it from all sides. Use a good sunscreen. By the way, for those occasional diaper wearers or those who's wife may not know about that side of their lives, be very careful about lounging in the sun in just diapers. Nothing raises questions with a wife or guys in the locker room more than seeing a sunburn everywhere except the area where you had your diaper or plastic pants on!