LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Get My Girlfriend To Wear A Diaper

ok so i think i finnaly figured out a way to get my girlfriend to try wearing diapers, it hasnt happend yet so im going to try for it tonight. even before i told her about me liking diapers she has said that when she drinks beer she should wear one because one time when we had alot of beer and went to sleep, i woke up because i felt wet and she had wet the bed. so i know how i am going to introduce her to diapers, i have a shelf made out of 2 floor speakers tha i dont use and a piece of wood for my night stand. well i took out one of the speakers from the box and i put my diapers in there for hiding since there is a cover over the speakers so you cant see them. so tonight when we drink i am going to only have two diapers in there and i am going to bump that speaker and make the 2 diapers show and when she sees them i will tell her that i forgot about those from when i had diapers along time ago, and when see shes them she might want to wear one to bed with me and maybe let me put it on her.\ :D since we are drinking beer tonight instead of vodka tonight she might wet the bad and want to wear it!! wish me lucj :lol:

Why not just pull one out after you've been drinking? Powers of persuasion are stronger on inebriated people. And at the very least, let her see just how hard you get when you propose the new plan -- if nothing else, she'll see that it turns you on, and she'll want to do it because a hard d*ck is a f*ckable d*ck, am I right?

Don't be so shy! The "Oh, look what fell out" plan of action doesn't seem very convincing or natural. Don't be afraid to tell her that's what you want. If she's really already open to the idea of being diapered, all you gotta do is ask!

You can do, brotha!

Drink, Diaper, and be Merry -

I am not in favor of tricks, might work once but isn't a solid base for a relationship, better off have an honest to goodness conversation. If she cares about you, and you have been good to her, it could work out really well.

I dislike sneaky tricks too. A good idea is to just lie/cuddle together diapered and make her comfortable. If she finds it's too much then back down, but most likely she'll be okay with that. At least once in a while, and when you've settled in after a while you might try something more. Baby steps :)