LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Contents Disposal

I have often wondered what others do with the "content" of their diapers after they poop in them?

Obviously, cloth diaper wearers must empty into a toilet, but what do other disposal users do? Do they simply roll them up and toss them into the trash, or flush away? Most of the time, I just do the first.

I wet and mess my disposables almost everyday, since I find it enjoyable to be in adult diapers and use them for the intended purpose. If the poopie is dry, I can wear it around for awhile to feel babyish. If it's wet I don't like it so much so I take it off shortly thereafter. If the poopie will roll out into the potty, I feed it to the Potty Monster. If it's squishy, I wrap up the diaper with the poopie still inside.

I've taken a huge liking to adult diaper disposal bags from WalMart. They have a great baby powder scent and they will hold a totally filled Bambino diaper with liner pad! They have tie ends so I tie it up and proudly put it into the little pail in the bathroom, so my wife can see it if she happens by (hehe). Too bad she doesn't like diapers.

I usually shower off every time I poop my diapers, so I do that next. After I'm dried off and back in diapers, I take my little present to the kitchen garbage can. However, if it's really stinky and messy I will just put it into the kitchen garbage can inside and then bag the whole thing up and put it outside in the real garbage can. Me hope the garbage men don't see it!

When I was fecal incontinent I would dump the solid material and as much liquid into the toilet.

Fecal incontinence is a nasty thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I have often wondered what others do with the "content" of their diapers after they poop in them?

Obviously, cloth diaper wearers must empty into a toilet, but what do other disposal users do? Do they simply roll them up and toss them into the trash, or flush away? Most of the time, I just do the first.

Hopefully NOT while you are still wearing it! :o Would hate to have one of those things crawling around in my shorts! YIKES!

Ahhh actually they aren't that bad they just hang out, till you poop..It takes some getting used to when they are balling that stuff up though! :P:huh:

I've taken a huge liking to adult diaper disposal bags from WalMart. They have a great baby powder scent and they will hold a totally filled Bambino diaper with liner pad!

Do you mean these??? Are they reasonably priced? I don't normally give the incontinence section of Wally World a second glimpse but I'll have a looksie for these next time I'm in there...