LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Delayed Introduction

Well it would appear I never introduced myself!

I'm Jen, or Jon... I'm actually sure of my male gender identity but that doesn't mean I don't like to dress up. By the same token I'm happy being an adult, but sometimes I like to absolve myself of some of my... adult responsibilities :).

I have a wonderful girlfriend who is more into Jen than I am, but is still new to the interest in diapers, and I'm trying to gradually get her into it.

My history of diapers....

It goes back almost as far as I was out of them. At age 6 or so I would steal my little brother's diapers. I remember it well - I'd wake up early, and when my dad would leave to take the dog for a run, I'd steal one of my brother's diapers. I remember it was hard to make myself wet but the few times I did it was surreal. I snuck the diapers back in the diaper pail before anybody noticed... come to think of it that's one of my earliest clear memories. In middle school I wet the bed "by accident" a few times thinking my parents would notice and put me in diapers. No luck. I also would wet my pants and then hop in the shower so if caught I could use the excuse that I got in the shower with my clothes on (as I did once by accident, giving me the idea). I was doing my own laundry by then though so my parents never caught on.

Around 16 or so, after discovering DPF and that there were others like me, I "came out" to my parents, probably the most awkward period of my life... my parents understood but only somewhat, and didn't want anything really to do with it - they understood it was something I felt compelled to do and accepted it but really didn't want to be party to it. I started seeing a shrink who helped me with some other issues (btw, he never said anything like "never wear diapers"). My interest in it for the next 9 years or so was intermittent, mostly something that would be intense for a week or two and then leave. It never really went away. As I was discovering crossdressing for instance, I realized it could be an excuse - I don't want to deal with the "Which bathroom do I use?" debate, so I should wear a diaper! Actually, my experience before with diapers taught me not to "binge and purge" - throwing all my diapers in the trash never worked, so I never tried it with feminine attire.

About a year ago I discovered goodnites, and that they come in girl flavor... as a result I could combine my love of crossdressing (which started later) with my diaper wearing, and I was somewhat hooked again. Plus, I found out about the highly absorbent diapers only available online, like Bambinos, Secure-Care and Abri-form x-plus, and so on. Wearing these the big problems with leaks were reduced (not eliminated but reduced), so I could wet without having to be super-paranoid about leaks. It was probably my attempts to find ways to deal with leakiness that got me on the forum here.

I met my wonderful girlfriend on a site that I never thought I would meet anyone - of all the women I could find on there, she was the only one I thought was worth messaging, and the only one I ever did message.

Since she loves crossdressing even more than I do, we're quite happy, but as I mentioned I'm trying to work diapers into our play. I don't mind if she's the naughty little girl who needs to be in diapers - so much the better from my point of view, if she can enjoy it the same way I do! But so far (even though I got a couple "credits" towards doing it), I haven't acted out any diaper fantasies with her (though I have been diapered around her, she finds it kind of a turn off =\). I want to make it perfect for her - a deeply sensual experience that gives her all the comfort that a proper diapering experience should.

I also do struggle with, from time to time, the feeling of contrasting desires - how part of me can be so in love with the idea of being a diapered sissy, while part of me wants quite the opposite. The role I seem to want in a sexual context is almost the antithesis of the role I want outside of it. I dont' think my masculine ideals are untrue or merely a reflection of what I think society wants from me. They are who I want to be. On the other hand, the meek, submissive, dominated role I desire sexually can't be denied; it is probably escapism. But I don't know if I'll ever really understand it. (And oh how I've tried!)

Well, that was probably longer than your average introduction. I'm in my mid-20s, anatomically male, and from VA. See you all in the chat!

Welcome Jen / Jon I think you'll find such a diverse group of people on here that there will be some that have similar tastes or experiences. I know there's no shortage people here that identify with sissy and crossdressing. Some like you are in relationships so you're never alone. Hope you enjoy yourself and good luck with your GF.

Hugs,

Freta

Hello Jen or Jon,

Welcome to the DailyDiapers Boards & Chat Forum.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

We hope you could share your great stories & discuss anything through exchange experience.

Have fun Jen or Jon. See you around. :):D:D:)

Huggles,

LEENA - the Newbie here.

:):D:D:)

Welcome to the boards!! I did notice that my Wife/Mommy was talking with you last night in chat..was wondering if I had seen you around ;) Hope you make some friends here. And your Intro was fine. I prefer that way over the ..."I am a guy/girl that likes to wear diapers..well that's about it"

Intro's like that leave me guessing for months till people start posting..if they ever do..Have a great time here.!! :)