LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting And Alcohol

I've been viewing this forum for some time now and have decided to make my first post. I've been a DL since I was 12. I'm now 31 so I've been happily diapered for 21 or so years (including my first 2 years). I want to take this to the next level by becoming a fulltime bed wetter. I've read [That site] and riley's stuff on the subject but I really only have until the beginning of Aug to make it happen. So, last week I tried getting drunk prior to going to bed and then drinking a lot of water. I didn't wake up until morning but I was wet. I was really shocked (slightly hungover) but quit happy all day long. I repeated again the next night with the same results. Night 3 I didn't wake up wet because I was a little too dehydrated. Night 4 I woke up right before I wet, but have little recollection of it all.

If I continue to do this for the next 10 weeks, will my body get use to wetting at night and then continue without the alcohol?

If you continue to do this you'll be an alcoholic at the end of 10 weeks. If you're serious why not download the hypnosis for bedwetting and put it on an mp3 player. Diapers can be stress relief and a way of relaxing you and using hypnosis will be harmonious with that. Drinking yourself into a stupor will increase the stress on you physically, you won't get quality sleep, it will dehydrate you making your urine much more acidic and damaging to your skin. Having been a nightly heavy bedwetter for the first 16 years of my life I can tell you it's fun in theory but less so when you're there full time with no choice at all. I'm not judging you or telling you what you should do or not do. I just want to have you consider safer less destructive avenues. Good luck.

Hugs,

Freta

much as it is amuseing to get so drunk that you have no controll over your continance it is not something id recomend doing on a regular basis, not least cause it wil screw up your liver.

Take a visit to warpmymind, they have a bedwetting MP3 available there for free download. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll arrange a way to email it to you. Seemed to work OK for me, but, I was inconsistent at best, so my results are way skewed. But it's a nice relaxing music-only file. You can't really hear the subliminals, which, I think is the point anyway.

Good luck,

Thanks for the input. I know it's not the best idea to continue this way. I guess I was overly excited about the outcome. I don't like drinking and rarely do. I'll have to give it more thought and go from there, or maybe continue on a more natural path, with alcohol as a once or twice a week idea.

Guest YkDave

Well, ill jump on the bandwagon too. WHAT A STUPID F'n IDEA!

:D

Now that thats over, ill say that though i havent gotten stupidly incredibly drunk, i have never wet the bed after a hard night worth of drinking. That method doesnt work for me i guess!

As with anything, practice makes perfect. you have to get your body into the habit of wetting the bed. MP3s/hypnosis and all that jazz may work, but chances are slim there.