LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Wearing Diapers Bad For Your Genital Posture?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

when i wear diapers i point downwards because i want to be able to pee in them but im hard most of the time, except when i pee of course which needs focus. i like wearing thick diapers... 3+ at the same time.

is it bad for the penis ? having an erection all the time pointing downwards?? i dont want to become curved etc. by a lot of diaper use, by wearing overnight all the time and that stuff

anyone have any comments on this? once again im talking about someone who is physically turned on all the time while in diapers

It's okay to be slightly curved. It's partly evolution - I think slight curvature improves penetration a little. When in ordinary breifs you are 'up' but in boxers you are 'down'. I think 'up' is supposed to be healthier. When I'm not wearing diapers (I know, I know...) I wear boxers. When diapered, I'm always pointing 'up' with part of the diaper folder over my shaft to stop leaking. It's pretty much the way to go, wetting gets easier after a little while and it definitely feels better.

Surely, diapers won't change the shape of your penis. If it's really uncomfortable to point down, drop money on expensive diapers that work with it pointed up (I don't have this luxury. If I point up, I am guaranteed to leak.) It's not that often that I get hard when padded. Normally, it's when I feel an urge to pee, and get a little excited, but it normally goes back down after I've relieved myself. Just find what works for you and go for it.

Sporting chub with it trapped "down" is way uncomfortable... why wear that way?

Us guys have the choice (sorry, ladies... trust me, I love the way you're made!) to wet the front of our diaper first, and keep the back dry for a while, and delay any sitting-leaks.

I always dress "up", unless I'm lying down for bedtime-- only then is "down" absolutely mandatory. Morning wood? I can usually avoid that by being able to lounge comfortably in bed and fill my diaper with that first morning pee... then, off to the shower. Great start to the day!

wv

Pointing downward was initially uncomfortable for me... but now I'm totally used to it. I can become erect and even ejaculate all while pointed down into the diaper... no problem. (Sorry if that was TMI)

It took a few days of wearing like that to get used to it... but now it's just a regular thing. It feels wierd for me to be pointing up anymore.

imho something like that is only "bad" for you if it hurts a lot. When I first started wearing adult nappies at night I'd have groin pains for most of the next day, probably due to the nappy size and thickness compared to the pampers/huggies I was used to, and with sleeping on my side it was all getting crushed. After a few months the aches stopped and my kit still works so it can't have been damaging.

But having it pointing upwards? nooo i get teary eyes doing that! Tried a few times in the past and won't be trying it again, not one for self-punishment