LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Active Diapers

I would agree, Bambino seem to hold up pretty good for most things. I sometimes wear them when I go out for a hike. I do have a question though, I play tennis and was wondering how a diaper would stand up to the riggors of playing? Does anyone have experience with wearing while playing tennis, or any other sport for that matter?

Thanks!

I really like the newly designed molicare supers - they have breathable sides and the tapes are stretchy. I definitely feel sporty when wearing them. Give 'em a try.

Secure XPlus seem to hold together good. Also the samples that the member Ultrapampers sent me from a mexican manufacture are actually pretty good and didn't clump even after wearing all day without wetting and then didn't clump when I wet either. I think he will be selling them at some point if he isn't already, but I'm pretty sure that he is willing to send you a sample pack, so contact him to try them. I'm not sure if it is right, but I think someone said they were like only $30-40 for a case of them, so rather cheap for a diaper that I probably would say is about the same as an Abena Super.

Ones that I found to clump after wearing 4+ hours:

Molicare Super Plus

Abena XPlus

Attends with Waistband

I wear Tranquility Slimline during the day and ATNs during the night. I really like these diapers and I rarely have leak concerns.

My "beef" has been with the tapes. They have a tendency to slip off the blue tabs and allow the diaper to loosen up. I wondered if I could add diaper pins to help hold the tapes together. So I went to Babies R Us and bought two packets of diaper pins, 6 to a packet, and it has worked.

I poke the pin through the diaper about an inch in front of the tape and then push the pin through both tapes, the blue and the white, so that the head of the diaper pin rests on the tapes. This way, if the tapes try to slide, the pin keeps them from moving.

If you have concerns with the tapes on your diapers try this and see if it helps.

I bike outside and run and have worn Bambino's to both. They don't bother me much at all. I have tried Molicare and they are way to bothersome...Bambino and Abena and Attends all work really well for me.

Since I change my diapers long before they are soaked, in my responsible adult mode I do not seek the thickest. For me Attends have been my primary disposable since August 1981.

I often need to be very active while wearing a diaper. I wear 24/7. Long ago I learned how to get the maximum holding power from sticky tapes. There also are tricks to getting the most from Velcro tabs. For example, Attends even has an instruction video on-line. Follow those tips and Attends Breathable work well when I am very active. As often as possible I ride horses. Getting on and off the horse strains any diaper. I have long worn a pair of ordinary knit cotton panties over my disposable to hold it in the best place and also to take the strain away from the tapes or tabs.

It is absolutely vital that your diaper fit you correctly. I am a petite woman so my selection of diapers is limited. You larger folks have a much bigger selection.