LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Time

My boyfriend is an ABDL. I love making him be a baby all of the time. I make him wear diapers every night, and he wears them pretty much 24/7 every weekend. I check him all of the time, and I am pretty good at taking care of him overall. I'm starting to think that I'm an ABDL in the "mommy" sense.

My question is in starting everything. I seem to rush things too quickly thinking he can instantaneously switch from thinking about work to being a baby wrapped in my arms. Does anyone have suggestions about how I can ease him into this situation better. I want to make our time together the best it can be. I usually start with a bit of baby talk, and trying to get him in a cuddly mood. I think I'm afraid if I wait too long he won't be in the mood anymore and I'll ruin things. What are some good steps to take to going from getting home from work to getting him into his diaper?

Also, if there is any helpful "mommy" advice on ways to make things more enjoyable. I know my bf wants me to be more excited in general. And though I really enjoy our time together, I tend to be at a loss when it comes to saying the right thing. Thoughts?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I know that I am new to the site and that you do not know me, but I could really use your help. My boyfriend and I are going through a rough time, and although our problems are found in other aspects of our relationship, I think that working on this area will strengthen our relationship and show him just how much I do love him and care about him.

I could really use any advice you guys have.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I would advise patience and understanding before anything else. The AB/DL psyche is probably one of the more complicated ones on the planet. Take things slow and be ready for setbacks.

Though I wear 24/7... I like to get home, change clothes (and diaper), and get something to eat/drink before I'm ready to "snuggle down" for the evening.