LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son's Of Anarchy

Was watching a Movie on FX channel. A ad for the show "Son's Of Anarchy" came on and showed a guy laying outside with a Diaper (possibly Depends) and nothing more, passed out. A cop wakes him up, and tells him...boy your friends must hate you". He had a sign on his chest (super glued) that read (Slightly retarded, please help!.) Too Funny!

Super glued!!!!!! :o

O*U*C*H!!!!

He doesn't have any 'friends' when people do that sh*t!

sheesh

qwack *shudders*

I have to say super glued as when he went to remove it it tore the skin and was bleeding a tad....and while not the exact same thing we used to do some weird stuff to people when they passed out at partys. Just last month at a local Tavern one of the Biker dudes passed out. Well first he crawled up on one of the long tables and passed out. One of the other biker guys a "friend", whipped it out, and as the passed out dude had his mouth wide open I'm sure it made for a hell of a pic as cameras were going off everywhere! :D

If I'm having a party at my house and somebody passes out in a place that isn't secure (I.E. a bedroom) we usually strip them down to their undies and draw on them with a sharpie! That stuff does NOT come off easy! :P

Y'all're aware that this type of behavior is at the very least something y'can get sued over? It could be downright illegal... Stupidity isn't funny, it's just sad...