LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Diapers On Sale At Harris Teeter!

Last night I saw all Depend products, including the Maximum Absorbency Briefs (the true diapers) and pull-ups, on sale at the Harris Teeter at the corner of Harrison & Maynard in Cary. They were $9.99 a bag with your VIC card. That's a good price, as I just payed $14.99 at Walmart last week. I haven't checked yet but they're probably on sale at all the other Harris Teeters too, so next time you go to your local Harris Teeter, check and reply to this thread if you find 'em on sale.

Cheers and happy diaper shopping! :D

Last night I saw all Depend products, including the Maximum Absorbency Briefs (the true diapers) and pull-ups, on sale at the Harris Teeter at the corner of Harrison & Maynard in Cary. They were $9.99 a bag with your VIC card. That's a good price, as I just payed $14.99 at Walmart last week. I haven't checked yet but they're probably on sale at all the other Harris Teeters too, so next time you go to your local Harris Teeter, check and reply to this thread if you find 'em on sale.

Cheers and happy diaper shopping! :D

I just saw packs of UnderJams being "clearanced" for $9.49 at the Harris Teeter in Kernersville right off I-40 Business. Didn't have the option of buying them, cuz they were only small/medium, and I have a 38" waist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump: All Depend products back on sale at Harris Teeter.

$9.99/bag of Fitted Maximum Protection, S/M or L.

Not sure how long it last, but it just started today, so maybe a week or so. That beats Walmart's $11/bag ($15 for S/M). :)

P.S. I don't work for Harris Teeter, I just shop there often and can't resist walking down the diaper aisle.