LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I couldn't find this posted yet so here it goes. apologies if it's already been posted

On the FX show It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 3 Episode 8 there is a really big AB/DL Refernce which has the two main characters plus some backgroud people dress up as AB complete with bottles diapers and bibs.

vlcsnap-8619565.png

vlcsnap-8623696.png

vlcsnap-8623809.png

vlcsnap-8619565.png

vlcsnap-8619776.png

I've found the show to be pretty funny whenever I spotted it while channel surfing. The AB thing doesn't surprise me, since they've played around with racier things like abortion and doing a parody of the infamous neck-breaking scene from "Million Dollar Baby."

Can you found out what the name of the episode was and what's the context of the scene?

The Episode is called Frank Sets Sweet Dee On Fire

Dennis is trying to get famous by going to bars and doing E. Dee After trying a few time gets in the club with him and the both do E.

Charlie and Mac are trying to make a show for the public access channel. one of the other shows on there is called Dancing guy. who dances against a green screen and has different backgrounds. part of that show is called diaper time which shows adults dressed up as AB/Dls.

The night that denis and Dee take some E they end up on the show dressed like that. thus becoing "famous"

thats the best i can explain it i'll see if i can upload a clip to youtube or something