LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Is Going To Wear For The First Time This Weekend

Hello everyone

I'm a longtime lurker, first time poster.

Just have something i'd like to share.

My Girlfriend of 4 months (who i told early in the relationship that i wear diapers) has agreed to wear diapers with me this weekend

I told her after i knew her for about 2 or 3 weeks and she was really accepting and curious. She told me she didn't really know much about it or anything and offered to try it. With her school (college) finishing up and her moving to a new apartment and what not we didn't really have any time when we could. but finally this weekend we both have time and don't work.

I'm kinda of nervous and i'm hoping that she enjoys it and wants to do it more often but if she doesn't i'm not going to push it on her. so hopefully all goes well!

Welcome to DD mhman87. Even if she doesn't like wearing herself she seems open minded and accepting of your wearing and that's a home run around here. I hope you have fun this weekend.

Hugs,

Freta

Great to see someone who is open with their girl friend and that the friend is going to try wearing.

As square_duck asked in another thread in Diaper Lovers forum, I wear a closet - it isn't easy! (or was it duck's interpretation when I said I was a closet diaper wearer?)

Glad to hear your gf is willing to give it a shot! I hope it works well for you. Write back after the weekend and let us know how it went...

Glad you decided to join in the chatter, mhman87! I hope you realize how incredibly lucky you are to have not only an understanding girlfriend, but one who's willing to participate.

Good luck to ya this weekend, mate. We'll be expectin' a full report! :thumbsup:

Guest YkDave

Nice, hope all goes well.

Just entered another relationship myself, i really want to break the news ASAP, but not sure how im going to do it yet...

Hello

So i have an update for everyone

we got back from the concert me and her went to last night and we got into our diapers. i only had larges so they were big on her but they looked great. we both went to bed. and woke up in them this morning. we hung out this morning and watched some movies. i wet my diaper and she noticed and was fine with it. She didn't diaper me or change me, she said it would take a little bit to get used to it to be comfortable doing that.

Overall it went great. she said they were comfortable and would like to wear them more.

YKDave- i brought it up with my girlfriend by asking what kinda of kinky stuff that she likes and we kinda went from there. it worked out well

Hi,

I'm also long time lurker, first time poster.

Good that you share this info with us. I think all of us dudes with gf sooner or later HAD to come out with it. I'd like to share my experience. Upon telling, my gf reacted rather reserved coz she didn't understand the fascination of it. Don't get me wrong, she can get really horny, but she just didn't see the point. We eventually did involve diapers in our sex play, maybe three times. First 2 times I wore them. she liked the fact I was getting horny wearing them. But she preferred having sex the plain way. (Which was still fine.) Next time, after some persuasive work. we diapered each other and had a ball. (The relationship later broke up for some completely differnet reasons.)

What I'm trying to tell you giys is that girls seem to get off on you getting off. They do not get off on the diaper idea itself, but on you getting of on it. Unless the diaper has become a fetish, as in substituting for sexual intercorse, you are fine with your gf, as long as she does not believe she (more precisely: being a woman) is being reduced to a catalyst, object, or facilitator.

Today, I share (!) my passion with my ex-wife who also enjoys involving (!) diapers in our sex play. Dudes, its all in the head (the one on your neck).

Love to continue this htread, jsut don't count on my posting daily. Sorry for my English, not a native speaker.

Cheers,

the Corporal

I had a recent experience with telling my fiancé and her wearing for me. I was struggling with telling her for quite some time. I started to not delete my browser history and really get lazy about the whole thing. I know it wasn't a great idea, but it's what happened. Anyway she eventually found my stash of diaper pics on the computer and confronted me about it. I told her everything, and after a day of researching and thinking about it she finally understood and was accepting. She even offered to wear on for me when we got intimate. It turned into almost every time we do "stuff" she offers to wear a diaper or surprises me by putting one on when I’m out of the room.

I never thought I would say this but telling her about my diaper fetish brought us closer together. I am glad you had a good experience with coming out. So, good luck with your future diaper wearings together. I know I'm looking forward to our next time. :)

JD

mhman87,

That's truely wonderful for you and the fact that she was comfortable in them and even talked about doing it again soon is an awesome start. I would continue to keep it slow going for a while though because you don't want her to suddenly become uncomfortable with the situation.

Perhaps you might just walk down the Depends isle of your local store and jokingly mention that maybe you need to get some in her size for the next time then walk through the baby department (possibly during another outing) and act curious about other baby items (bottles, bibs etc.) and see how she reacts but let her take the lead on any purchases.

but since you mentioned that you asked her about any kinky fantasies, you might first want to act on hers (if possilbe) so that she sees that you aren't being selfish and one sided.

Once again, congratulations on a wonderful weekend and good luck with future diaper play scenarios with your new GF.

thanks for the support everyone.

Jilly Poo:

actaully she already suggested we get some in her size so thats def a start.

we've played out her fantasies a few times. both of us come up with things that we want to try and we have them all written down in a box and pull them out when we're feeling frisky and do it. It's quite fun and it keeps things fresh in the bedroom ;)

i havn't talked to her about any ab stuff yet. probly i will eventually...

steal_viper: sounds like you also found a keeper congrats!!

Sounds great! Congrats on finding another rare girl who accepts you and is willing to try out the diapers. I have a gf who was curious too and tried it out with me also. We're still together and I couldn't be happier It's great isnt it? :)

• 1 month later...

I have read this post many times before coming out to my girlfriend i want to say thanks because u guys were my inspiration to tell my girlfriend about my diaper fetish and now that i have told her and she fully accepts it i couldnt be happier whenever we mess around she wants to wear one, i havent quite got her to use one yet but im sure its coming soo just thanks again for the inspiration :)