LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

If people that use foul language get their mouths washed out with soap, do people who say bad words in sign language, have to wash their hands :unsure:

:lol:

Random thought:

99 dry Attends on the wall

99 dry Attends

Take one down

Pass it around

98 dry Attends on the wall

Pictures hurt my internet connection.

Also: What's with those headbands on the people in the volcano taco commercial?

Why're there so many boner pill commercials on tv, but no more breast enlargement commercials? They should have to play equal amounts of both.

They really should just get rid of all commercials... Then we wouldn't even need a mute button...

<_< Let's see those weeds come back after a healthy 50/50 dose of farm-grade Roundup (supposed to be 4 cups for 2 gallon sprayer; I used 1 gallon). If they do come back, I'm poring what's left of the pure stuff in the jug on 'em... DEATH TO MY LAWN!!!!! (insert evil, child-scaring laugh here). And in case y'all're wondering what it did to me, I'm very allergic to 90% of the plants in my lawn. Plus, they're trying to suffocate my air conditioner.

:D In more happy news, I found my Howling 3 DVD. It's a close contender with The Thing as my favorite movie. What's better than werewolves? Werethylacines! And they're the goodguys! If that isn't the true definition of "awesome", then someone got the dictionary entry wrong... That DVD's the best $5.00 I ever spent, and likely the best I ever will spend... My best friend found it while were were looking though and EB Games store, and knowing my love of both werewolves and thylacines, pointed it out. I repaid him with the non-collector's edition Tremors that came with my copy of Tremors 3, since I already had the collector's edition of that one. That's one of the higher-quality movies in his collection (he collects a lot of B-movies).

I finally met my brother's new dog. She's an ugly little thing. But, at least she's nice. What I don't understand is how people can breed something uglier than this with any semblance of a conscience... And yes, my brother's dog is uglier than this.