LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

My therapist wants to call me, ON THE PHONE!. *Runs away screaming* ON THE PHONE people! I need help, anyone want to be me for 15 minutes to talk to him? Therapist: "Here's a cool idea, I have a patient with Social Anxiety Disorder, I should tell her I'm going to call her on the phone! That way, when she does make it into my office she'll be practically catatonic. It'll take months of therapy to get her to talk again! I'll be rich!". </panic attack> <_<

I have a PS2 which I've had for 6 years now and a Megadrive which I've had for 15 years.

My PS1 broke 4 years ago.

I also have a GBASP which cost me £2.50 from a car boot sale as I bought it and fixed it. I also have a PSP, which is my 27th in 4 years.

I still have a SNES and Super Gameboy.

Also: They sell car boots over yonder? Does the DMV just sell 'em when they're too old or something? Or do they actually go so far at to sell cars that've gotten booted???

Also: They sell car boots over yonder? Does the DMV just sell 'em when they're too old or something? Or do they actually go so far at to sell cars that've gotten booted???

I don't know if you're joking or not......

A car boot sale is like a yard sale, but with a load of people in a field, selling stuff from their car boot.

Over here, "Boot sale" means that you're selling boots (hiking, work, and/or cowboy variety). Also, yes, over here, "Car boot" means an ugly yellow device they fasten to a car to keep it from being driven because the owner owes on too many tickets. Then, they tow the car and the people have a certain amount of time to claim the car before the police auction it off. The word "boot" here has absolutely nothing to do with the TRUNK of a car.

But car trunk sale sounds stupid.

And we call it a wheel clamp, as in a clamp that goes round the wheel.

The DMV likes to be difficult like that...

Also, most anything sold over here out of a car trunk is guaranteed to be stolen or bootlegged. We just have yard or garage sales. Or just toss stuff out or give it to friends/family, or stick in in storage and forget about it until we die and it's auctioned off...

People in general are self-destructive... It may have something to do with the underlying insanity that is part of being human, or something... I honestly don't know enough about psychology to make an educated guess, there...

In other news, I managed to destroy my writer's block yesterday and spent 6 hours reviving a previously dead story idea. It's nice to be capable of losing myself in a project once more. Plus, I always sleep better when I've worn myself out. I like to be able to sleep without relying on medicine...