LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

Fall back on the combine! No... Wait... That's Body Harvest...

Those stupid zombies ate all my shotgun shells! Take the keys to my combine. Maybe you can use that against them.
More videogames need vehicles like combines as transport/weapons.
Guest refused afternoon

i would probably egg my bank if they hadn't already taken off 2 overdraft charges, they're making me wait 11 days for a check to clear... i swear they're messing with me.

Guest refused afternoon

i just thought of a way to catch all terrorists in Afghanistan, have someone selling ski masks from a cart, anyone who buys one would then be tracked by satellite.

come to think of it where do you get ski masks in a desert?

:ninja:

^

!

terrorist

Wow, thats going to take some doing, do you dream the same world more then once? My dreams are a confused mess, and sometimes very very frighting.

The last scary one I had was the world ending. Ending by people disappearing based on how important they where, and because I was a drum and bass dj I wasn't the first to go, and realised what was happing. Managed to wake my self up just as stuff went ugly, but spent about a minute half awake thinking the world was ending.... slept with my lamp on after that. When a dream/nightmare puts the willies up me it takes me ages to calm down.

Then when I fell asleep again I had another dream about my dads cats going mental because I was wearing a footed sleeper (first night in a new one :X) they where running up the sleeper and back flipping constantly :S.

Guest refused afternoon

last night i asked a guy on omegle to tell me a love story with the characters foxy fox, beastly badger, an eskimo, a ninja, a kitten, and phil the squirrel turtle (his parents were kinky). and must include audience participation including but not limited to sing alongs with a bouncing ball and clap alongs, and must involve spanking. this is what he came up with...

:huh:<this is your face right now

Stranger: ok, one time, an eskimo decided that he hated snow (snow sucks!) and he also decided that he wanted to be a ninja, so he went to japan and learned the ways of a ninja. his name was gojo. after he graduated from ninja school, he found a kittne wandering the streets and decided to adopt the kitten as his side kick. then they moved to detroit. while getting settled in their new apartment, they met their neighbours, foxy fox, and beatly badger. foxy and beatly had an adopted son named phil the squirrel turtle. he was taken away from his parents for reasons unknown. gojo and kitten finally got moved in and had a house warming party and invited foxy fox and beatly badger. they danced to bouncing balls songs all night. late into the night, gojo the ninja walked into his room to find phil the squirrel turtle and his kitten spanking each other. the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e~s~o~t~e~r~i~c~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{{{fe################n#################ce}}}}

~~~~~~~~~~~o~d~d~~c~r~a~p~~a~h~e~a~d~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on another note this is an edit as i don't feel like giving up being anti evil just yet (999 is 666 upside down and i have 999 posts atm)

i have the irrisistible urge to do a ballerina pose instead of my usual stoic mormon crossed arm position while i pray next sunday.

partially because i want to be sassy enough to make jesus chuckle, but mostly because the pastor is the only one who should have his eyes open while we pray. if he keeps his composure i'll respect him more.

on the other hand anyone who shouldn't have their eyes open while we pray will burst into uncontrollable laughter and i'll know they cheated.

:angel_not:

i'm an angel i swear!

:glare: naysayer.

next on my list of poses is ufc fighter stance, carebear stare, and zombie jesus doing thriller.

:fish_h4h:

ok that last one might be going too far.

the elusive forum fish shall make all well, as in the prophecy.

Wow, thats going to take some doing, do you dream the same world more then once? My dreams are a confused mess, and sometimes very very frighting.

The last scary one I had was the world ending. Ending by people disappearing based on how important they where, and because I was a drum and bass dj I wasn't the first to go, and realised what was happing. Managed to wake my self up just as stuff went ugly, but spent about a minute half awake thinking the world was ending.... slept with my lamp on after that. When a dream/nightmare puts the willies up me it takes me ages to calm down.

Then when I fell asleep again I had another dream about my dads cats going mental because I was wearing a footed sleeper (first night in a new one :X) they where running up the sleeper and back flipping constantly :S.

I've been lucid dreaming since I was about 7 or 8... I was actually surprised when I learned that other people often have to work at being lucid dreamers. It just kinda came natural to me and I've usually been able to do it quite easily. Though, I often prefer to see where a dream leads before trying to alter it, as they can take me through some crazy adventures and make for good stories. And yes, sometimes I revisit the same "world" in my dreams. I can recreate or go anywhere, and anywhen, most of the time. There's one dream world I visit on a semi-regular basis, where I met a friend. Time passes there perty much proportional to how it does here, and I only lucidify those dreams to prevent bad stuff from happening, or seriously kick ass if it does. I also often meet various characters that I write about in my dreams, so my dreams can also be a place to try and work out problems or test various scenarios, or simply get further into said characters' heads and be able to write about them more convincingly.

But the dream world in question was different... Or rather, the world within the dream world... It could be because I entered into and worked on altering a movie and its sequel (as far as I know, they only exist in that dream world) there... I actually had to fight to retain control over the dream movie realm, so I didn't really get a proper chance to explore it. I hadn't expected that, so it kinda threw off my lucidity a bit. Now that I know what to expect, I can counter that problem, for the most part. I can now examine the world of the movie from all sorts of perspectives, including comprehensive DVD extras. Since I saved the character I went into the movie to save in the first place, I don't actually have to explore the movies' world, itself. That seems to be working better than going there directly. I may try to invade the movies again at some later point in time, but for the moment, I can get all the info I need from the baser dream world, which I don't have to fight to control. I'll have to practice more on controlling worlds within dream worlds, it seems...

Guest refused afternoon

today i had a 20 min conversation with myself when the chat was empty... i'm a dork. but you knew that.

\/ascii rawr\/

:fish_h4h:

/\bubbles is zen/\

I've had another couple of interesting dreams...

The fist one involved alternate versions of people I know, and possibly an alternate world... It was cool, in that I always had enough money and was staying in a motel complex. I'd come to celebrate an old friend's brother's birthday, as was apparently an annual custom. It was also interesting in that their folks had an old tape with some of the more memorable parties, which they insisted that we watch. After giving another friend a ride home from the party, they were gunned down by a mafia-like organization, who made the mistake of also targeting me, since I'd seen them gun him down. At that point, I lucidified the dream and erased the entire organization from the history of that world, thus retroactively saving my other friend. Then, I went back to my motel room and woke up.

The second one was a bit less coherent, and involved various factions of alien dragons (and some individual ones) trying to take over the world. Rather than bother with actually saving the world, I joined forces with one of the dragons, who looked similar to Tiamat from the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon, and helped her take over the world. I don't recall all of the details, but I do remember that there was also something involving a sub, a foot race, and a ping-pong tournament... And a Willie Nelson concert...