LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

Guest lucys junibug

i have to make noodles with rice noodles and add flavourings....i buy them from the Chinese shops as they are cheep....in big super markets they cost a small fortune!

i am used to cooking them as my family cook a lot of asian food, my family are from Singapore...(but Portuguese)....i wont go into that though as its confusing!!

when i went to china i was in my element as there were isles of different rice noodles....and they were very cheap...

xxx

Random thoughts of the day:

If all these impatient young gamers, the ones who only play Halo, Call of Duty and other overhyped gun fests, were to wear nappies as they played, would that make them stop being idiots? Probably not.

We're in the height of a recession yet the powers that be are still wasting money on themselves and they're 'important' ideals. Where are they getting the money from and is the recession more an excuse for the rich and powerful to not give a damn, as usual, about the world and the rest of the human race?

Cats, the ultimate animal evil or cute, cunning, devious fur balls out for world conquest? Well after they've conquered the fridge, the sofa and made you their slave.

I'm not sleeping, I'm searching my eyelids for holes.

Ignorance is no excuse for hurting others, I guess the haters in the world missed the memo.

So much junk on TV, yet they say it's prime time. Who fired the monkey's and replaced them with humans?!

Regular cats aren't the ultimate evil. Barncats are. They're not usually cute, tend to have very nasty dispositions, and can still get you to wait on them. And dogs're afraid of them.

But perhaps dogs're even more evil because they've mastered the appearance of caring what we think of them?

i neverkeep off the grass.. there is a sign down the road that says "do not drive on the grass" and every time i see it i want to drive on the grass

Every time I see the sign saying "Please drive carefully through our village" I wish I was driving a bulldozer.

Guest Katharsys

...I only eat bacon super noodles!

They're just noodles that you put in half a pint of water, add flaavour and simmer till they soak the water up.

Then Yum!

I can't but help return to this random thought.

Your Batchelors Super Noodles

post-15407-12501197080176_thumb.jpg

Makes me think of Bachelor Chow!

post-15407-12501197146801_thumb.jpg

post-15407-12501197080176_thumb.jpg

post-15407-12501197146801_thumb.jpg

Bull.

I now have the thingymajigger I need to connect my dead laptop's drive to my computer. I've rescued my trapped files and can now open Works files with Works, instead of Word with a couple million pages of code.

• 4 weeks later...

i had a dream last night in which, along with a lot of other really weird things, steven segal grabbed my ass and tried to make out with me...

the young thin sorta good looking steven segal from the 80's movies, not the old fat steven segal of present.

I had a weird dream about being in the future. At first, it seemed like I was back in highschool, until I figured out that I was working there, instead of being a student. Then, there was someone wrecked one of the videogames in the teacher's lounge and we all went after them with some sort of hover-skate shoes. Almost got 'em, but I woke up during the chase...

Also, I killed a snake today. It was bothering the dogs.