LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brad Pitt In Diapers

Interesting. The story doesn't describe a typical AB scene though, so I don't think it is true. But you never know. Is Brad Pitt on here?

http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...ng-to-bodyguard

"Mickey Brett, Brangelina's former bodyguard, has submitted a proposal for a tell-all book on some of his major clients. The most explosive details, however, are about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. One can always debate whether or not the details are true, but I have seen the proposal and can reveal some very racy details.

Mr. Brett recalls a time when he heard a lot of baby noises from the bedroom and it didn't sound like any of Branjelina's kids. Brad Pitt, wearing diapers and a baby bib, ran out of the room and into the bathroom despite having a bathroom in their bedroom, not realizing Mr. Brett was watching. Mr. Brett then assumed the baby sounds were just a recording. He hid behind the wall to hear some more and realized there was a third person in there. He heard another woman say, "I don't know if I am comfortable with this." But when Brad entered the room again, she was pretty much silenced. Then, he heard a lot of spanking going on followed by the recording being turned off. Suddenly, all three began to cry like babies until they climaxed.

I don't know what to make of this. I can definitely imagine Angelina Jolie being involved in all this, but Brad Pitt? My image of him has just been destroyed! Please stay tuned to this column as I have more explosive details from Mickey Brett's proposed book."

SDB

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think Brad is into diapers. His wife is a BIG time dom and unusual fetishes. So it would be my guess she suggested it as a form of domination/sex play.

We can hope he is into diapers but I doubt it.