LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Wish

Doesn't have any of the good brands from what I can tell.

But at least is has SOMETHING. Around here, the only shop where you can buy any diaper product for an adult, is Boots Stay Dry (no way). Ordering online is fair enough, but it would be nice to be able to go into a shop and buy them myself.

But at least is has SOMETHING. Around here, the only shop where you can buy any diaper product for an adult, is Boots Stay Dry (no way). Ordering online is fair enough, but it would be nice to be able to go into a shop and buy them myself.

Well said!

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm not the only one who lives in Ontario around here, there's bound to be OTHER people that see this thread ...

But that's not far from me at all (I don't think ... same city so, anything is possible).

My impressions about these types of stores though (because this isn't the first I've seen) is that its more along the lines of "Medical Supplies" or child-baby needs ... okay, "Adult Baby" is mentioned right on the front door, but I really don't think that means a lot ...

So, who's volunteering to take a look ...

*looks around to see who's from Toronto* ...

Oh no ...

Side Note: I'm not sure what happens elsewhere, but pretty much anywhere in North America, you can walk into a major department store, aka Wal-Mart-type and buy what you want ... you guys are telling me you have NOTHING like that?

Yeah right, I can't believe that.

Okay, I'm not the only one who lives in Ontario around here, there's bound to be OTHER people that see this thread ...

But that's not far from me at all (I don't think ... same city so, anything is possible).

My impressions about these types of stores though (because this isn't the first I've seen) is that its more along the lines of "Medical Supplies" or child-baby needs ... okay, "Adult Baby" is mentioned right on the front door, but I really don't think that means a lot ...

So, who's volunteering to take a look ...

*looks around to see who's from Toronto* ...

Oh no ...

Side Note: I'm not sure what happens elsewhere, but pretty much anywhere in North America, you can walk into a major department store, aka Wal-Mart-type and buy what you want ... you guys are telling me you have NOTHING like that?

Yeah right, I can't believe that.

I can say without a doubt that during the years I have lived in the states of New Jersey (where I was born in '74, we moved out in 84), Ohio (84-88), Pennsylvania (89-06), and now North Carolina (since 06), I have never seen a "diapers only" store like that. I've seen mom&pop pharmacies and medical supply shops, but diapers are only a very small part of what they sell.

I'm in the Toronto area and I've been here a couple of times. It's not a bad place, but like another person said, they don't carry much of anything worthwhile. It's mostly just a discount "nothing fancy, just diapers at a good price" sort of store. Though it is better than nothing if your in a pinch.

Now if you are in the Greater Toronto Area you need to check out MedicalMart (not ab aware) for a great diaper selection. If you're looking for footed pjs you've got to check out Snug As a Bug ( http://snugasabug.com/ ), they make some really nice quality sleepers.

InD

I used to live in Virginia, and they had this store

http://www.thediapersuperstore.com/cgi-bin/store/index.html

I don't know if it's still there, but I went one time, and they guy who was there was asking to help me change my diaper. I thought it was kind of weird, I was scared, but I ended up buying some molicares. They had a full changing room and adult diapers. He was a nice guy, I just didn't want some strange man touching my junk. lol

I have heard a few of these places exist, you just have to look around. They don't always stay in business, because not many people want to just go buy "diapers" they would rather get all there baby needs in one place, like a pharmacy, grocery store, or medical supply store. Very cool, none the less. I'd so take a trip there just to write a blog and take pictures

I'm in the Toronto area and I've been here a couple of times. It's not a bad place, but like another person said, they don't carry much of anything worthwhile. It's mostly just a discount "nothing fancy, just diapers at a good price" sort of store. Though it is better than nothing if your in a pinch.

Now if you are in the Greater Toronto Area you need to check out MedicalMart (not ab aware) for a great diaper selection. If you're looking for footed pjs you've got to check out Snug As a Bug ( http://snugasabug.com/ ), they make some really nice quality sleepers.

InD

I'd like to find a store that sells Bambino's or Abena's locally ... even for a slightly marked up price (obviously) for someone such as myself who doesn't have the opportunity to make online orders such as these very often, it would be useful.

I wonder if the store in North York would be willing to arrange something of the sort, if they don't (probably not) sell it already.