LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subtle Dl Signs In Everyday Life?

dogpiss

Maybe you can help me with other reasons for the behaviour because my DL bias leads me to only one conclusion. But, I've seen the following:

There's a woman (white) who drives a car with the license tag "ABENA3" in a different division where I work. (I specify white because I've seen Abena as an traditional black-African name before.) I work at a HUGE organisation so I've only seen her from a some distance.

There seem to be a lot of sorority girls who, as a part of pledge week have 'diapers' as part of their initiation. There also seem to be a number of 'drunk' photos where girls are passed out and wearing some kind of pullup (I can see the practical reasons!), but it's kind of funny to just have those lying around.

A couple thoughts on your post...During pledge week pledges were made to wear diapers as wearing them is rather humiliating to non-abdls. I was probably the only one of my sisters who only feined hating them...lol.

As to your thoughts on the woman with ABENA 3 on her license plate, I have a couple comments;

1...it can be the her family's last name and 2...why does it matter. Sometimes people spend way to much time assuming that there are more abdls out there then there really are. Lets face it, there are few people out there who share our fetish. When people keep looking for "closeted" abdls out there, it seems to be an exercise in making one feel less guilty or ashamed to be abdl because many are secretly wearing. Just enjoy your diapers as I do mine...lol.

The other day I heard the song 'playground' by Sia on the radio. It sounds as though she could possibly be talking about AB stuff. Don't really remember the song though, I was just thinking at the time. Either way, it was a cute song.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sia/playground.html is the words, and there is a link to hear the song. It is the first time I listened to it, and it really does seem to have a regression theme - and I like the song too.

That was just incredible, I too wish I had done something like that. I will say that my level of commitment was there I just didn't have a diaper on. :crybaby:

Hugs,

Freta

• 1 month later...
Guest frank_999

I've done a bit of ecstacy in my time, always thought being diapered on an E would be quite an experience - as I always liked those quiet moments on E away from the music of the club, when your chilling - your thoughts always seemed quite gathered and sensitive - in a positive way.

The deep feelings I get when wearing a nappy under the sheets in bed - umm, but just more so.

Only problem is I can get a bit fidgety on E - and might wander outside dressed up, which would be great fun but also be bit embarrassing if I was spotted (or arrested).

Maybe best to do it at the end of a night, and lie down after all that frantic teeth grinding with a big nappy and plastic pants on, ready for my bladder thats usually doing overtime.

Nite nite :)