LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bath Time!

Bath Preferences  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like baths?

• Bath time is fun!
    • Baths are enjoyable sometimes, but I don't always like them.
    • Bath?? NOOO!
    • I take showers, not baths!
  2. 2. What are your favorite types of bath toys?

• Duckies/Other animal toys (Rubber Duckie, you're the one, you make bathtime so much fun!)
    • Boats/Submarines/etc
    • Dollies (water resistant of course)
    • Bath time art supplies (tub crayons etc)
    • Foam pieces (blocks, etc)
    • Empty plastic containers/cups (empty shampoo bottles for example)
    • Beach toys
    • Some other type of bath toy (please list)
    • I don't like bath toys - they're for babies!
  3. 3. What type of bath do you like?

• I said I take showers, not baths!
    • Plain, clear bath water!
    • Bubble Bath! Lots of bubbles!
    • I prefer COLD water (such as swimming pool temperature)
    • I prefer HOT water (hot as in making skin turn pink/red)
    • I prefer LUKEWARM water (as in slightly cooler than your average bath water temperature)
    • I prefer WARM water (not too hot, not too cold)
    • I like long lasting baths.
    • I like long lasting showers.
    • I like short baths.
    • I like short showers.
    • No bath/shower is good - I wish I didn't have to take them!

Just curious :P

My answers:

1. Do you like baths?

Baths are enjoyable sometimes, but I don't always like them.

(For me, it's because I hate soap in my eyes!)

2. What are your favorite types of bath toys?

Duckies/Other animal toys (Rubber Duckie, you're the one, you make bathtime so much fun!)

Boats/Submarines/etc

Bath time art supplies (tub crayons etc)

Empty plastic containers/cups (empty shampoo bottles for example)

3. What type of bath do you like?

Plain, clear bath water!

Bubble Bath! Lots of bubbles!

I prefer HOT water (hot as in making skin turn pink/red)

I prefer WARM water (not too hot, not too cold)

I like long lasting baths.

How about you all?

~ moogle

I :wub: a long hot bubble bath :) Just me and my Rubber Ducky no phone calls, no answering doors, no nothing for anybody- bathtime is MY time and YOU can't have it! :D But there's a small problem- the house I live in has only a shower :crybaby: and I miss my daily stress-reliever badly :( So does my Rubber Ducky :P

Bettypooh

I :wub: real long baths, long enough that I am wrinkled from head to my toes. They are so much fun, and so so relaxing :) ......

but, :angry::angry2: I don't get enough time to take baths, so I have to take quick showers :badmood:

Weve got a problem with a boiler, so its quite a drag to get a warm bath. thus I take a shower most of the time (like 95 percent of the time). Im a DL, so no toys for me when I sometimes take a bath... I like to have books so I can read while bathing. And like I said, I take a shower :)

I :wub: real long baths, long enough that I am wrinkled from head to my toes. They are so much fun, and so so relaxing :) ......

but, :angry::angry2: I don't get enough time to take baths, so I have to take quick showers :badmood:

Make the time! You're worth 20-30 minutes a day aren't you? ;) Once I began thinking that way and taking undisturbed baths I found most of my stress went away and stayed away- and stress is the worst thing you can carry on to the next day :angry: We live in a world that moves faster than humans were designed to go so slow your world down- you'l be glad you did :D Remember- you can't give your best until you're at your best so relax and unwind daily- bubble bath or otherwise- and find strength and peace that you didn't know was so easily had as you enjoy giving yourself what you deserve and enjoy B)

Bettypooh

ohhh i love tubbies. I like to take really long hot tubbies and when daddy comes in i like to splash him.. but i make sure i'm all soapy, so he can't get a good grip on me to spank me when i do that!

when we go away on vacation daddy gives me a tubby every night, cause we dont have time for lots of tubbies when we are both working and i'm in school.

the key is to take a shower FIRST.. wash you hair and your entire body, get all your shaving needs done, rinse out the tub, then fill it up with nice hot bubbly water... ths way you aren't sitting in dirty hairy bath water.

Guest Baby Tiana

Well I said I take showers not baths.

Then the toys. Well they didn't have them there. I like those little bath time books that I had when I was a child. I actually saw some today with a friend at Whiz Kids. It was awesome!! Also I like the blocks that are foam so you can stick them to the walls. Also toys. I used to love putting toys in there. I even had this bear that would could put in water and it didn't get all gross. So I loved that!

Then the next one was I take showers and its burning hot water.

So yeah!