LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pride Events

Hello,

I have posted anouncements on the lifestyle page but I wanted to add one here to see if anyone would like to join us at some pride events this year.

We will be in Las Vegas on Friday May 1st. This is a night time Parade and is a lot of fun.

We will also be joining the Long Beach event on Sunday May 17th this is a day time Parade.

Please contact us or leave a message here if you would like to come and join us or just watch.

If you have an event in your area that you would like us to attend please notify us and we will see what we can do.

Thanks, Tami

• 2 years later...

Jus curious,i am a toddler in the slc,ut. area r there any diaper.brigades in pride parades? Like men in a marching ban,etc,i would love to go to pride in pampers,a AB/dl pink tshirt,tennis shoes,n paci,with a blk hooded bondage mask on? Wallyboy39 in pampers in utah,says hi!

I don't think so. This is aa 2 year old post that someone decided to necro ::P

The only current one I know of is the one I posted here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=27492&st=0&p=399037&fromsearch=1&#entry399037

As far as I know, it's still on, but we do need to look for a place to stay. I did some searching around for hotels, but most wont give you a price since the dates are to far away. I'll try again next month, which will be more of a 4 month window, and see what can be found. :)

Not that I know of. The only Parade in the La area we have done is the Long Beach one. I think this has to do with registration costs, it's just top pricy to do the LA one, so Tammi opts for the cheaper one in Long Beach. Weather that will happen this year or not I don't know. All I do know is we are working on the parade in Las Vegas, which is in September.

If you go...have fun! :)