LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-prom Night With Diapered Girlfriend

When I was a junior, I was on prom court and made my girlfriend really sad by not going with her. Now as seniors, we want to have an awesome night together, and she has agreed to finishing the night with some diaper fun.

I have to preface my plan by saying that she has never pooped in a diaper, but she is willing to on prom night.

So anyway, my plan is to have her hold her poop for two days (Prom being on the second of the two days). She will also hold her pee for some duration of time on the second day until she gets into her diaper. When I bring her home on prom night I will put her in a Bambino, give her a bottle to suckle on, and let her go potty. Then later she will have to poop so much that she will have to let it go. When this happens, I will give her a pacifier while she poops and while I change her. The bottle and pacifier are presents that she's always wanted, so they will be a sort of reward for going through with all of this. I also want to buy her these ruffled panties (in white), but am unsure of the coverage they will provide (I'm pretty sure they would cover an Underjam, her favorite diaper).

Anyway, what I need to know about is how I will get her to poop. Since this may just be a one time thing, I want it to be "big." I would also like it to be difficult to hold back and messy (like diarrhea, I suppose). I've done a lot of reading on suppositories, stool softeners and laxatives, but nothing really caught my eye as something that would work the best. I think an enema would be out of the question for her, but maybe not.

So what do you think of all this? Maybe a laxative and stool softener combined? How long could she sit in the mess before a change? What should she eat?

bulk up on fiber. oatmeal makes it easy to pass. if you dont go you could get constipated and well that would be the opposite of what you are wanting.

What should she eat?

Sounds like you're gonna have a wild night, though I hope the pooping doesn't gross y'all both out! Not my cup of tea.

Anyway, as for what to eat, buy her two bags of Russel Stover SUGAR FREE candy (the caramel clusters or coconut ones are the best; you should be able to find them at your local supermarket or at WalMart), and have her eat those about an hour before you're ready. The candy contains a sugar alcohol called maltitol which will soon have her needing a toilet (or diaper) stat! Other than its laxative effect, it is safe.

Have fun!

bulk up on fiber. oatmeal makes it easy to pass. if you dont go you could get constipated and well that would be the opposite of what you are wanting.

Unless there is a surefire natural substitute, I fully anticipate using some form of a drug to encourage her to go, I'm just not sure what to use.

It may gross us out, but I guess that will be part of the fun. As for the Russell Stover Sugar Free solution, I would rather just give her one application of a drug than have her eat candies for an hour. Thanks, though.

One other thing to consider, and that is that actually holding for long periods of time deliberately can have some very serious negative side effects. In fact, people have actually died doing that. In other words, be careful, especially when doing something the body was never intended to do in the first place.

My suggestion: go with some dried fruit. Prunes seem to work particularly well, but any dried fruit seems to do the job. Eat lots of it and then wait. Pretty soon, you'll have quite a need to poop. Have fun!

Holding poop for several days will tend to make it very difficult to pass - this is because one has reabsorbed the water in the stools. Add to the fact that alcohol will be consumed. This will make you and your girl friend constipated. To reverse this, take about 2000mg cod liver oil capsules about 12 hours before you wish her to use her diapers, and about 2-4 pints of water during the 12 hours. This will ensure a bowel movement, but I doubt that an underjams / pull-up will be capable of holding this mess. This is because the underjams are too tight to the body. To cope with this, I suggest placing a large disposable diaper loosely over the loose underjams and a decent pair of plastic pants. The fleet suppositories will help if you wish her to void by reflex, but they should not be necessary.

(Abridged) Holding poop for several days will tend to make it very difficult to pass. To reverse this, take about 2000mg cod liver oil capsules about 12 hours before you wish her to use her diapers, and about 2-4 pints of water during the 12 hours. This will ensure a bowel movement, but I doubt that an underjams / pull-up will be capable of holding this mess. The fleet suppositories will help if you wish her to void by reflex, but they should not be necessary.

Thanks. She will be wearing a Bambino diaper, which will (I hope) hold the mess. Will the cod liver oil, water, and Fleet Suppository make her poop soft? I don't want it to be hard and painful, but rather mushy and easy.

I also want her to be able to hold the poop until I get her home. Once we are there, I want her to be unable to hold it any longer, forcing her to mess her diaper.

Wow this does sound like a wild night :D

First ask her how often she takes a dump, then maybe add a half day to it. That way she's not uncomfortable looking all pretty diapered underneath her gown, but yet full enuff to drop a massive deuce afterwards, lol.

Anyway, if I had the fortune of being in diapers at my prom, I would have had the biggest stiffy all night cause I love a girl in formal wear!

Thanks. She will be wearing a Bambino diaper, which will (I hope) hold the mess. Will the cod liver oil, water, and Fleet Suppository make her poop soft? I don't want it to be hard and painful, but rather mushy and easy.

I also want her to be able to hold the poop until I get her home. Once we are there, I want her to be unable to hold it any longer, forcing her to mess her diaper.

A suppository or enema might work fast, but with me at least, the thrill of having a poopy accident is gone, because it

usually happens within just a few minutes. If you want something that works pretty quick, but still has a surprise factor,

you can try magnesium citrate. It's a liquid that you can buy off the shelf at most drug stores. It DOES have kind of a funny after taste, but some stores sell it in a cherry flavor. I find that if I drink the whole bottle at once (About 10 or 12 oz.) that

I HAVE TO GO within the hour... There is NO HOLDING BACK!! It cleans you right out, a very loose stool or diarrhea.

If I only drink 1/3 or 1/2 the bottle, it usually takes a few hours, with the same results. Of course, how it affects a person

depends on body size and weight, and other factors. Also, I usually have loose stool for the rest of the day after taking it.

If you go this route, have her read about the stuff first.

The cod liver oil and water will make her poop soft, and the suppository will kick start that event.

When I was a junior, I was on prom court and made my girlfriend really sad by not going with her. Now as seniors, we want to have an awesome night together, and she has agreed to finishing the night with some diaper fun.

:'(

My 'prom' (in Oz we call it a formal, in my state at least) was sad. I didn't feel too sad about it at the time but what my final year of high school really confirmed is how few girls I'm interested in. The few I am are usually taken by people who are happy with them and are generally really decent guys, so. What was saddest though was watching one of only 2-3 girls I've had an interest in win the 'best couple' award, with a good guy who had been with her for some years, leaving me pretty powerless and depressed. But that's just the way it goes.

But, congratulations on getting your girlfriend involved! Wonderful stuff. It sounds like you have it all worked out. Getting a little tipsy and drinking plenty of water to compensate (you should anyway) is highly recommended. You can really soak a diaper drunk. Just go with it - I wouldn't anticipate much here. It's better to just let go and enjoy it. What happens, happens. Let it be, man.

My 'prom' (in Oz we call it a formal, in my state at least) was sad. I didn't feel too sad about it at the time but what my final year of high school really confirmed is how few girls I'm interested in. The few I am are usually taken by people who are happy with them and are generally really decent guys, so. What was saddest though was watching one of only 2-3 girls I've had an interest in win the 'best couple' award, with a good guy who had been with her for some years, leaving me pretty powerless and depressed. But that's just the way it goes.

I feel the same way; I just got lucky. I only have 400 people in my high school, and there are so many superficial girls that I wouldn't date no matter what they did in a diaper. I'm sure you'll find someone though, there are millions of ladies out there.

Be sure to tell us what you went for!

I'm pretty sure I'm going with a Fleet Suppository, if that's what you mean.

Dude. 2 days?? That's a long time to go without pooping! You don't want her to shit her dress on prom night lol. ...well, maybe later in a diaper, but you know what I mean. Just try to make sure she's comfortable.

Yeah, I know. I've scaled it back to one full day. I don't want her to feel bloated and constipated when she's trying to feel beautiful (which she is) in her prom dress.

Thanks for the replies! I have mostly everything figured out. I ordered these scented Baby Powder and Lilac candles to make a nice smell in her room as well as help with the messy diaper (I hope). I ordered them Sunday night and they're expected to deliver April 16 - 21.... but prom is on the 18th so I hope they get here on time.

Yay! The scented oil candle melts arrived today! When I change her, I plan on putting the messy diaper in a zip-lock bag (with baby powder in it) right away. Then I will clean her and put the wipes and the diaper bag into yet another zip-lock bag. Is this enough?

Are there any other ways of dealing with the smell?