LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Work Out At The Gym....

So, anyone ever wear diapers or pullups to work out at the gym? My wife and I started a new membership at a new gym today and I will be wearing 24/7 soon. I am not really worried about being discovered, though I am curious of anyone elses thoughts and experiences. Thanks!!

I wear them all the time to our gym - unless your just plain flaunting it nobody really takes notice. I mean that doesn't go to say that I haven't got a few stares or glances but nobody really cares...most mature people associate it with a disability so it is not a big deal.

Agree with Adriansurley... I wear to the gym every time I go. I don't flaunt it though. I use a stall to change into my swim trunks(usually because the diaper is wet), because nobody in the locker room wants to watch you change your diaper.

I actually use diapers as an incentive to go the gym. I say to myself, "If you'll get your butt to the gym, you can put on a diaper before you go!" I know, that's just silly, but it works.

I usually wear Depend diapers in an effort to be visually discreet, as people will be walking by your elevated bum while you're on the elliptical or what have you. Noise is of no concern; the din of the gym easily drowns out the loudest crinkle.

Enjoy your diapered workout!

I wear a washable pull-up to the gym, and change into a diaper after I shower. No comments from anyone. I find disposables irritating after a while on the treadmill :)

yeah, watch diaper friction if you're planning to run. it is QUITE uncomfortable. if you must wear and want to jog any longer than 2-3 minutes i'd find a good friction-reducing barrier, be it lotion, creme, or salve. for weight lifting or general puttering around, though, no one will care much.

So, anyone ever wear diapers or pullups to work out at the gym? My wife and I started a new membership at a new gym today and I will be wearing 24/7 soon. I am not really worried about being discovered, though I am curious of anyone elses thoughts and experiences. Thanks!!

You can read other posts on this topic in the Diaper Lovers forum - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...mp;#entry182863