LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Suspicous About Drugstore.com Abena X Pluses That Were On Sale

so i bought x pluses that were on sale, and when i saw the diapers they had like little indent marks on them and stuff .. i really hope i don't have that problem some other people had where there were little pin wholes in the diaper.

i haven't put any of them on yet... but what happens if i pee in them and it leaks through these " weird indentations" should i contact drugstore.com and say i want my money back?

first off i haven't been able to use them yet.. second off i have already thrown out the package and its plastic bag that holds the diapers.. BUT when i get around to wearing them and they are defective . can i just ask for my money to be put back on my card

Guest YkDave

well, its always worth a try...

I have to also agree that these kinds of things do happen, it only takes a slight f-up on the machine to ruin a whole pile of diapers and if its not caught right away you may be the unfortunate one that gets the leaky diapers!

first off i haven't been able to use them yet.. second off i have already thrown out the package and its plastic bag that holds the diapers.. BUT when i get around to wearing them and they are defective . can i just ask for my money to be put back on my card

I would simply call or email the company and explain your situation as you have here. Perhaps they'll have you send them back in a different package, or work out another arrangement.

Not having dealt with Drugstore.com, I cannot say. I always buy from XP medical and have never seen what you have described. I did have a problem with a shipment from them once (no fault of theirs) and they were very quick to remedy the situation.

Good luck!

it also helps to read any fine print, sometimes things are marked down because the packaging was damaged.. if the pallet they came on got dropped or a box fell and the outer box was damaged, often stores will mark those products down.. it could be that it was labeled somewhere.. also it could be that something happened in the shipping process to you.. at the post office or the ups store or whatever something happened..

if it leaks you could try to get your money back.. but once the product leaves the drugstore.com warehouse, unless you bought shipping insurance on it.. there may be nothing that can be done. You could also request they send you a new bag instead of refunding your money. Sometimes stores are more willing to do that..

Call the Company and see what recourse you have. You can always call the store where you purchased them and ask for the phone number. Sometimes a Company will ask you return them and send you new ones.

Always read the fine print to make sure they are not seconds.