LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Online

Okay, so I run a site called Diapered Online. Personally, I'm a DL and not really into the AB thing unless it's 'forced' on me. :)

So, anyway, I get a lot of emails asking for more AB type scenes. Does anyone have any specific types of scenes they would prefer to see? As much detail as possible is appreciated. I'm in the middle of building a bigger, better studio and making some new furniture to go with it. Thanks in advance!

DprdJeff

Diapered Online

Well I'm not an AB, but I do love breast feeding scenes, as of right now it will just be a fantasy, but some day I dream of being breast feed for real. A change scene is always welcomed with either it being wet or messy or both. But not necessarily acting like a baby, cuddling is also always awesome. I really enjoy the intimacy without being sexual, sure sex is all good, but feeling that connection with another person is just amazing, not feeling the social pressure of everyday life and just feeling safe and not thinking about all our daily problems.

• 1 month later...

Here's a request: How about lower the membership price a bit? There's a recession going on!

Over the years, I've been a faithful member (I don't share passwords, post content elsewhere, etc.) of several pay sites, DiaperGal being my favorite. But when the cost of entry (to even see if I like the site) approaches $20 or more, I skip it. I'd love to see what you've got at diaperedonline.com, and I'd sign up in a heartbeat if the monthly cost was $15, or the 3-month deal was under $40. As it is, it's just too expensive when the content can be found for free elsewhere.

diaperedonline.com: $24.95/month :o:screwy::roflmao:

Here's a request: How about lower the membership price a bit? There's a recession going on!

Over the years, I've been a faithful member (I don't share passwords, post content elsewhere, etc.) of several pay sites, DiaperGal being my favorite. But when the cost of entry (to even see if I like the site) approaches $20 or more, I skip it. I'd love to see what you've got at diaperedonline.com, and I'd sign up in a heartbeat if the monthly cost was $15, or the 3-month deal was under $40. As it is, it's just too expensive when the content can be found for free elsewhere.

diaperedonline.com: $24.95/month :o:screwy::roflmao:

Unfortunately, the price is set by the processor. And even at that price, the cost to run the site is not much less than what I get back. If I did this to make money, I would have closed up shop a long time ago. I do it because I love and to be honest, I love that I get to play the male role in half the scenes. :P

Seems to me, that this could be a win win, Daily Di, and you seem to be doing the same thing..why not join forces.. I mean seriously..Mike is doing alot for our community and he obviously has to much time on his hands.(note Vacations) so why don't you guys make this site bigger and better, someway and get ur done.. I'm sure if there is a monetary thing he would make it worth your while..Just say'n!

I'm going for a Google search on us Gang and One site hits.."OURS" Okay I have had a few beers! Heck Mommie just said we have had "relations" last night..I thought it was a dream..Hey a guy has to have dreams right?? She even Diapered me with a towel and plastic pants.. for the life of me I can't figure out why.. I had diapers.... Bet you wish you had a mommie like that! I think we all need to get this together..and no not because I'm prejudice. This is the best site (wanna Argue) prove it!!! This site can grow and grow..I'm not all about domination..but hey? Why not for this. Korea is gonna blow us all to the moon soon! Okay me and the Wife/Mommies are gonna go out for a bit..Peace..sorry for the rambling.

Repaid1 I agree with you on the first part of joining sites that wouild be awesome. The second pargraph though I think I need to drink some beers to understand that. Although I will agree Mommies are great mine diapered me last night, alas no relations though. Oh well atleast I am still diapered.

Yeah that was funny, Heck I can't even decipher what I was trying to say. I usally have a couple of beers but it was a friends birthday party and I tossed back a few shots as well..I believe there might have been some moonshine involved..a little in the gray area that day. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I run a site called Diapered Online. Personally, I'm a DL and not really into the AB thing unless it's 'forced' on me. :)

So, anyway, I get a lot of emails asking for more AB type scenes. Does anyone have any specific types of scenes they would prefer to see? As much detail as possible is appreciated. I'm in the middle of building a bigger, better studio and making some new furniture to go with it. Thanks in advance!

DprdJeff

Diapered Online

I'm not much into AB side of things myself, but I do have a request. It would be nice to see more videos involving wetting and sexual things. From what i've seen the site already has alot of AB content, but not much in the way of that. Just some scenes scattered here and there.

i dont really go for the whole video picture thing however..

if i did, things i would like to see would be

non diaper wearing men and women dominating a girl, forcing her into diapers, spanking her, feeding her with her face all messy, diaper changes, forced using of the diaper.

I would like to see a couple forcing a girl to be a baby.

or even just a mommy or a daddy forcing a girl to be a baby.. nothing involving bodage gear, but rather one 'parent' holding the baby girl down while the other one diciplines or feeds or changes..

also spankings where u can see how red the bum is, being forced to stand in the corner with just a cute shirt on and a very red bum, with a paci in the mouth, visible tears running down the cheeks.. that sort of thing...