LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Visit A Professional Dominatrix?

I just had a great session with a domme I see once a month or so and she told me she has a few clients that are into the diaper domination thing. Being one of many pro-dommes, I figure if she has a 'few' clients like me then there must be a ton of people using their services for diaper fetishes. So, how many of you have visited a professional dominatrix to satisfy your diaper needs? Just curious.

I am curious how you found yourself a professional dominatrix??

There are several web sites that have dominatrix listings. Just pick the city nearest you, visit their web sites and see which ones are interested in the same things you are. I've seen a few in the last few years, but only one that truly understands me. Most of them didn't understand the fetish at all and those sessions were just awkward.

I've been to at least 7 and I have them at least end each session by diapering me. Typically if it's their first time they are surprised when they see a large adult diaper for the first time.

The funniest was the second Domme. She obviously never even diapered a baby or child. When handing her the diaper she said wow this is cool and then proceeded to place the diaper on the floor with the plastic shell facing up!

Phil

I just had a great session with a domme I see once a month or so and she told me she has a few clients that are into the diaper domination thing. Being one of many pro-dommes, I figure if she has a 'few' clients like me then there must be a ton of people using their services for diaper fetishes. So, how many of you have visited a professional dominatrix to satisfy your diaper needs? Just curious.

I've been to at least 7 and I have them at least end each session by diapering me. Typically if it's their first time they are surprised when they see a large adult diaper for the first time.

The funniest was the second Domme. She obviously never even diapered a baby or child. When handing her the diaper she said wow this is cool and then proceeded to place the diaper on the floor with the plastic shell facing up!

Phil

That's funny, because I experienced the same thing the first time I went to a domme. She had me cuffed on top of a table and put the diaper on me with the plastic towards my skin. I couldn't correct her until after the session due to the gag in my mouth. I've also had them put the tape side in front...

actually i find the phrase professional domme to be fgunny. I am so not into getting aroused from pain, however the whole domination thing sounds like a ton of fun.

If diaper domination is your thing, it's great. You have to find the right domme though. They're expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Before I started seeing pro dommes, I hired prostitutes to do the same thing. The first couple times it was okay, but not great. The girls weren't very professional about it and just seemed to lazily go through the motions. The last time I ever hired a prostitute was a huge mistake...

I got a room at a local hotel and called her to come see me. I explained that I wanted to be diapered and dominated and she was cool with it. She went through my bag of goodies and picked out a bunch of bondage gear, a gag and a diaper. First she diapered me, then had me bend over the coffee table in the room and she used my leather cuffs to tie me to the table. She stuck the gag in my mouth, then grabbed my newest(and largest) butt plug from my bag. She pulled my diaper down to just below my ass, greased up the plug with lube and worked on shoving it in my ass. It was already too large for me and she was obviously not well versed in using them, because she just kept shoving it in without giving me a chance to relax. I tried to explain that through the gag in my mouth, but she just laughed at my protests. Once the plug was in, my asshole was burning from the stretching and I was almost in tears. I really wanted to just leave at this point, but she was obviously getting her kicks torturing me. Finally, she pulled the leather belt from my pants that were beside the bed and starting spanking me, which was not something I had asked for. She gave me probably 100 swats and then pulled my diaper back up.

After all of that, she walked around to my head and unbuckled the gag and asked if I enjoyed myself. I stupidly yelled at her for being so rough and that was absolutely not enjoyable. Rather than apologize and release me, she got pissed off and jammed the gag back into my mouth. Then she picked up my pants, grabbed my wallet, took out all of my money and walked out the door. I struggled for a while trying to get loose, but they were professionally made restraints and I wasn't going anywhere. After a couple hours, the plug was really starting to aggravate me, so I tried to push it out with my rectal muscles. It started to move, but just as the largest part of the plug passed it got stuck against my diaper. Now instead of being stuck at the narrow part of the plug it was stuck at the largest part. It was torture.

I sat there in that condition all night. A cleaning lady walked in the next day around 1pm and saw me. Instead of helping me, she apologized for walking in and left. She came back a couple hours later and realized I probably needed help. She called the manager, who finally helped me get loose. Very humiliating... normally something I enjoy, but that was just too far.

I would probably laugh if it happened to someone else too. As is often the case in this fetish, when it's happening it's horrible, but after the fact you can almost look back at the humiliation and enjoy it. Of course, every time I think about it my mind wanders to the $600 she stole from me at a time when money was tight.

Isn't that an arrestable offense? $600 is a lot of money...

It is, but so is soliciting. If I called the police and told them what happened, I would have ended up in jail for soliciting. If I had lied about why she was in the room and able to rob me, they would have figured out she was a hooker and I would have been busted for lying to the police.

I'm not sure if it's the same in the US, but in the UK prostitution is not illegal. It is the act of tauting for sex and accepting payment that is illegal :P

(Interesting legal titbit)

In the US, it's illegal to solicit sex by either party. Even if the sex doesn't happen, both parties are guilty of solicitation if an agreement happens. The exception is legal brothels in Nevada where prostitution is legal and taxed.

The trick to not getting busted is to hire the prostitute as a 'nude model', because once she takes her clothes off you know she's not with the police. After she's undressed, feel free to talk business. :P

I would never have a hooker put me in restraints, that's like asking to get robbed! Sorry to hear that happened to you, bro. I've been to a dominatrix acouple of times, and I've had positive experiences, but they are pricey. Usually, I just to a rub n' tug asian massage parlor around my way and have them diaper me once a month. It's $60 for an hour, and the girl I usually go to knows what I like. $60 ain't bad to get a massage, spanking, diapering all in one. Of course I give her a $40 dollar tip, I'm not a prick. ;)

Yea it was great. I went alot to the same one and each time it was beter that the 1st At first she never heard of it but after i told her what i wanted she had a great time with it. She had one of her gf over one time her gfl loved it and they both had fun with the diapered baby. I took baby baths was feed baby food wet my diapers and was changed. Even a little bondage to a point when she respected when to stop then of coarse i had to get spanked a couple of times, she had a nice assortment of paddles. I even had to wear my diapers home one night. :wub: . She even went out and purchased a cheap play pen for the baby to play in plus a high chair to feed me baby food. All in all i always had a great experince and the more i went the cheaper it was. One time she did a trick on me and put warm outmeal down the inside of my diape while i was restrained WOW that was fun. Those whwere the good old days

I'm so naive! What is "rub and tug"? Are you saying you get a handjob at your Asian massage parlor? For $60 an hour?! Great deal!!!

Yeah, and a good spanking and diapering as well :) Um, where I live in NY they are a dime a dozen. Alot of Russian ones as well.