LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was This Diaper?

Gosh you really know your diapers ;-)

A blessing or a curse? :) There's not exactly a lot of demand (nor respect) for vintage diaper experts or collectors out there, but it's an enjoyable hobby. Stamps would take up a lot less room! Hmmmm...

Just hope some one has a sample to buy or borrow ro make a prototype out of.

Are you proposing making an adult-sized version of this diaper, storzech? If you truly have such connections/capability, I'd be more than happy to send you a sample to base it on. I am pretty sure I have one of the rosebud Luvs Deluxe for Girls, but I don't think I have one of the pinstripes for Boys. Perhaps another DD member has one? I have a later version with sailboats on the taping panel though.

I would have to look into it more to try to pull it off because I would love to start a business. Those diapers were sented correct? We should get a meeting with some dl's and ab's to discuss the design and stuff of the diaper then I would have to start out having to find a manufaturer to contract with in order to buy my own machinery if the product takes off.

If I do figure a way to manufacture this diaper I would look into having the absorbent barrier to go up to the wings of the diaper. We will have to look at possibilities if the diapers should be colored or white and what type of prints to put on it.

That's one nice thing with the Secure Plus and Secure X-Plus, they have a design on the landing zone that while not bay designs, has a bit of color resembling such.