LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Commercials

We've all been assaulted by commercials... And some tend to be so idiotic that they make you want to do something very evil to whoever made them. I usually try to mute them when they come on, but sometimes I'm doing something that prevents me from being able to do that. Tonight, I was putting supper in the microwave and heard "Do you wish you had SONIC HEARING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" The obvious response is "No, dipshit! I want Visual Hearing!".

Another stupid one is the those Glade Plug-Ins where the people're too stupid to unplug something so they can plug something else into the socket and just stand there looking stupid and waving the plug around.

Guest little_jonny
"head on, apply directly to the forehead. head on, apply directly to the forehead. head on, apply directly to the forehead. head on, apply directly to the forehead." it's so annoying.

no, the worst are the freecreditreport.com idiots.

AT&T pisses me off a lot too. *BEEP* "hi i'm an idiot without any common sence and will blame my stupid actions on not getting a call."

it's not just those AT&T ads but also the ones where they have random objects appear as reception bars in the background of every shot. i especially detest the beer sales man one.

television is an insult to intelligence.

"GIVE ME BACK THAT FILET O' FISH! GIVE ME THAT FIIIIIIISH!"

Actually, I like that commercial :D

i mock the hell out of that one in a mongoloid fashion when i see it.

Also those "you're AC (or whatever) is above 7" commercials are LOUD AS FUCK! Not only that but everyone in them are disgusting looking people. "don't come closer, I have rabies" should be "don't come closer, it looks like you want to eat me."

Most annoying commercial? Nearly every one I've ever seen. Aside from the occasional Super Bowl quality commercial, they are, at best, an unwelcome interruption of whatever I'm watching. That most of them are also really freakin' stupid only adds salt to the wound. Commercials are one reason why I rarely watch TV.

Though I have to say that the Head-On commercial is probably the worst I can think of...

How odd for you to say that, for they are targeting you (us) as we are in that demographic.

It's not that I find them misogynistic or offensive like I've heard ALOT of insecure women say they were,it's that they're disgusting. Like the ones where some douchebag is eating a $6 burger and gets the fuckin' thing all over his face. Nobody needs to see that. Kind of like penis enalgement prescriptions during the dinner hours.

I used to enjoy thinking how commercial TV aimed it's ads to grade-school mentalities until I finally realized that many regular commercial TV viewers have that as their maximum mentality level :o Then I noticed the usual programming was similarly aimed :( It became so nauseous that I stopped watching commercial TV completely years ago. If you named the top ten TV shows I wouldn't know anything about them- and that doesn't bother me at all :) I tried cable TV and found much if it wasn't worth watching elther and many of the interesting channels have repettitive programming for the most part <_< I now watch PBS for the few hours that my TV is on. No commercials trying to get me to buy someone's over-rated and over-priced junk :lol: No 'downgraded' mentality with most of it aimed for those who actually like thinking :rolleyes: And maybe best of all it's free- with an outdoor antenna I get 8 PBS channels and 20+ others. It's no different than any other broadcasting in that it's intended to keep you watching while it sells it's own brand of thought persuasion(brainwashing?) but everyone else is doing that too and while you're groaning about bad commercials my show is continuing uninterrupted :P TV was nicknamed "The Boob Tube" back in the 60's and they got it right- but they didn't tell us that they were speaking about the average commercial TV viewer :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Anyone got any odds on how long that'll last? :roflmao: Then again....Americans are pretty fuckin' lame when it comes to the bullshit they watch. My GF is a prime text book example of that. She LOVES The Amazing Race :lol: What the fuck is so "amazing" about watching the same exact show season after season?

Any prescription medication! "Don't take this if you're pregnant. . The side effects . ."

I can't believe this stuff is approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The people that are smart enough to run this country don't because then they'd have to work with all the assholes that are running the country.

i wouldn't want to watch penis enalgement prescriptions anytime

I don't think anyone wants to watch those... They're like an invasive species that gets in and overpopulates... They should have to play an equal number of breast enlargement commercials or no "enhancement" commercials at all...

"CILIT BANG!!! GETS RID OF ALL GREASE AND GRIME!" can't stand that lol any cleaning ones you can clearly see they have been badly dubbed and its so annoying lol.

And the Glade touch and fresh for your bathroom, the lil kid that says "I want to do a poo at pauls" coz paul has glade touch n fresh in his bathroom. That annoys me. lol. The older one of that was just as bad the lil chinese kid sittin on the toilet holding his nose saying "poo"...o but nevermind you have glade touch and fresh, press it and everythings fine!! Argh! lol.

I know this annoying adverts but anyone seen the Cadburys choc advert..the kids with the eyebrows lol, love it.

Also this old advert cracks me up everytime I watch it. Probably coz I've whacked my head like that on my wardrobe door. Jacobs Crackers Advert

Anyone seen
yet? :roflmao:

I probly should've mentioned no video linking without explinations... I don't watch videos online because it takes me a couple of hours to download a few seconds of video... What's this one about?

naughty_baby Posted Yesterday, 06:25 PM

"CILIT BANG!!! GETS RID OF ALL GREASE AND GRIME!" can't stand that lol any cleaning ones you can clearly see they have been badly dubbed and its so annoying lol.

I once actually saw a commercial where they dubbed over another company's commercial for their own product. It didn't sync up at all. Kinda like those old Godzilla movies...

I probly should've mentioned no video linking without explinations... I don't watch videos online because it takes me a couple of hours to download a few seconds of video... What's this one about?

It's the Heineken commercial where a lady is showing off her closet full of shoes with much screaming at the same time the husband is showing his friends a walk in refrigerator full of Heineken with a similar response.

How about those damn car commercials?!! Not for the cars, but for the FINE print! I can't read those small words in those few seconds! When you go into the dealership to buy a car and they hit you the "fine print." They say they advertised the certain conditions to qualify but that's a bunch of bullshit! It just flusters me because they can legally do that and get away with it!

How about those damn car commercials?!! Not for the cars, but for the FINE print! I can't read those small words in those few seconds! When you go into the dealership to buy a car and they hit you the "fine print." They say they advertised the certain conditions to qualify but that's a bunch of bullshit! It just flusters me because they can legally do that and get away with it!

Yeah it is quite silly what they can get away with.

A few years ago I saw an infomercial for some sort of exercise machine and it went to the cliche blue screen that every product has when advertised on tv. "Hurry and order now, blah blah blah" the guy was saying as the timer left for the commercial was counting down and that's when I noticed the price. It literally displayed the price like this:

24 EASY PAYMENTS OF $19.99

I about died from laughter.

Yeah it is quite silly what they can get away with.

A few years ago I saw an infomercial for some sort of exercise machine and it went to the cliche blue screen that every product has when advertised on tv. "Hurry and order now, blah blah blah" the guy was saying as the timer left for the commercial was counting down and that's when I noticed the price. It literally displayed the price like this:

24 EASY PAYMENTS OF $19.99

I about died from laughter.

O M G!!! that just takes the piss

i however dont own a tv, and have not watched an advert on tv for ages, if i want to watch a programe i can download it from the net without any commercials and i can watch the entire series back to back.

and animated ads dont load on my browser because animations only load if i specificaly click on them and alow them to load.

i HATE all adverts and the more adverts for a product i see or hear the LESS likley i am to buy it, and ill often search for another company that does a similar product that has not been advertised, advertiseing costs companies thousands or even milions and id rather the company put that money into makeing their product/service better or cheaper.

the only sort of advert i wil accept is for a new service or product and it should be a description of the product/service and a price and NOTHING ELSE!