LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scented Baby Wipes

I've been looking at the scented baby wipes lately. I love the smell. Someone at work has been using them and it makes me want to buy some. The only thing is.. I don't know which brands smell good and babyish. What brand is your favorite?

Still going through the first pack of baby wipes I've ever bought, about a month ago-- Walgreen's Comfort Smooth Lavender Scented. Scent is a powerful thing to me, and I'll tell you what-- after using a couple of those, then going in with the J&J's baby powder, then a couple sweet-smelling Luvs 6's inside my diaper... Heaven, man, heaven.

But it sounds like I'll have to check out those Pampers Baby Fresh... copping that old-school scent again sounds real good to me :D

wv

pampers swipers- they are thicker than the average baby wipe, so it doesn't break on your fingers, andas a result are a bit moister (ewwww i said moist)... but thats nice, and i like their smell.

I think I've said it on here elsewhere, but I like the smell of the scented Parent's Choice wipes. I use them whether I'm padded or not. I don't buy toilet paper as wipes work so much better. I even like the way they smell when I wipe my butt. I've thought about getting a wipe warmer, as it would feel even better, and I'm sure the heat would emanate the smell of the wipes. There's also a pattern of animals like giraffes and elephants on the wipes. It really adds to the babyness of them. A box of 8 packages at Wal-Mart is about $7.50. They're refill packages, so you need a container to put them in. The container I have isn't made for these wipes, so I have to take the lid off to get them, but it keeps them fresh. Also, with a fresh pack, it's good to add a little water in the container after putting the wipes in. They stay moist and don't dry out as you get to the last of them.

For me it would be the Huggies brand, Soft Skin, Shea butter.

Also, it seems to me that the Huggies are more durable than the Pampers brand.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the cheap ones. They all but fall apart as you're trying to use them.

***HUGS***

Ruffles

I've never had a problem with wipes falling apart. Not the ones I use anyway. And I use the Wal-Mart brand.

My wife uses baby wipes along with tp. I'm the one with the diaper fetish so I make sure we always have baby wipes around. The wipes I've loved the most, so far, are Huggies Cucumber and Green Tea. They're only a few dimes more than the adult wipes, much longer, so much thicker and softer, yet strong and very moist. They do the job quite well for both of us. I just love this scent, although I must admit to being hooked on good, old fashioned "Baby Powder". I use both.

are all of these babywipes flushable?

No, they're not. They do make flushable wipes, and you'll usually find them in the toilet paper section of your grocer. They'll be made by Cottonelle or Charmin or what have you. The Pampers wipes I have specifically say they are not to be flushed, though I confess to having accidentally dropped a few down the toilet to no ill effect.

are all of these babywipes flushable?

I always flush my wipes, though they say not to. I've never had any problems with flushing them. Maybe that upsets the sewer trolls, but I think one wipe is better than a metric ton of toilet paper. Seriously in those situations where you have slimy poop, a wipe handles it a LOT better than toilet paper. Maybe 2 wipes, 3 max, or around 20 sheets of toilet paper. You do the math. Which would be worse for flushing?