LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Peeing

Lol, anyone else like to pee randomly?? I only tend to do it in kitchen or bathroom coz tis Lino flooring easier to clean.

Usually when I'm running a bath when I put the cold in I wait so I can test temp and every now and again I just pee on bath mat maybe coz it feels naughty. :P But its fun. Letting lil spurts go and then bigger hehe. Til mats soaked. (It does go in wash lol) Or I'll do it on the floor itself I love the sound of it hehe. Sometimes I like to leave my panties on and go, love the feel of the warm wet patch gradually get bigger.

Tis where I practice peeing outwards too lol. I'm not that great at it mind. It kinda sprays at an angle :rolleyes: I dunno how some gals do it?? Sometimes it doesn't even go out just round my bum and down my legs somehow lol!!

Usually after peeing everywhere I get really turned on too :D so that has to be sorted!

lol I just pee in the shower... cuz everything else is carpet. But I get what you are saying. I pee standing up too. Sometimes, if I'm not careful it will go places I wasn't exactly "aiming" for... like my socks. lol but it's loads of fun. I find it helps to have a full force stream. :)

Happy peeing!

• Like 1

Yeah call me lazy if you will but sometimes I would rather just drop my britches to my ankles and whizz just like the guys. Especially when not diapered and dreading the cold toilet seat at night. I've been pretty successful. Some women squeeze their lower lips to force an out the front part but I found that just silly cuz then j just wound up with a puddle in my hands.

Yeah me too, and on long trips etc just being able to get out car and go rather than look for a loo lol. Coz I have never been good at squatting LOL. It always runs down my legs and gets my trousers, if I were to do it I'd have to take trousers off, which isnt too convenint.

I haven't tried doing it like that before. Usually just open lips and pull up, if you get me lol. :lol: I still dont always get it right first time though.

I often pee in the woods. I must confess, this weekend, I was out at a wilderness park that I used to frequent with a friend of mine, and I really had to poop. I walked around half the park looking for a good secluded area where the trees blocked any view someone might catch of me doing my business. The main trouble was that it was pouring rain. There wasn't really anything good to wipe with. The leaves were all muddy. I cleaned the rest with my hand, and washed it off in a large puddle that had formed near there. Looking back, I left a fairly obvious light brown pile next to a tree. I was paranoid about it later that night that someone would see it. I dunno, but it snowed that night, so if it wasn't washed away in alol the rain, the snow wouldve covered it up.

I know what you mean Cherie Blossom, there'd be nothing worse going out and getting it on ya clothes lol then having to walk around in them. I have to usually stand up but push butt cheeks togther and aim outwards sorta thing lol then 'pull up' lol and go but it doesn't always flow outwards.

Knuxie, you're daring. :P I can't even pee outside without being paranoid. Lol. Doubt anyone saw :P

I was camping with a couple of guy friends once who picked a place for the night nowhere near the facilities. This was years and years ago, long before I was into diapers. And they couldn't understand what took me so long, when I finally went to pee. But I didn't want to explain that I had to get out in the woods and take my pants off in order to make sure they stayed dry.

Sure explains why pioneer women wore skirts, doesn't it?

Often times, I'd like to think I don't need to take off my pants when I 'wizz' standing up. However, I have been proven wrong a few times! Lol

• 1 month later...

i love to piss with my boxers and trousers still on. like naughty baby said little spirts until you end up soaked

used to love doing it in my ex's knickers then should would make me stay in them all day, pulling down my trousers in public and teasing me about it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Occasionally, on laundry day, I will go outside in my yard in what ever I'm wearing and just let my bladder go; kind of like a planned accident if that's possible. It's kind of nice feeling the warmth fill your panties but it doesn't stay warm for long even on a hot summer day. Without the benefit of a diaper to insultate it, pee cools down pretty quickly as it starts to run down your legs. LOL

The walk back to the house is usually very interesting though when you feel the cold wet pants starting to cling to your legs or slap up against them with every step. Once in the house, I strip and the pants and panties go straight into the wash and I blame any yellowing of the grass in the yard on the dog. Poor Dog. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Love peeing randomly.... is so fun !! sometimes if I am caught short outside I love to pull down my trousers then wet my boxers, then pull up my trousers and carry one until next time i need to go :thumbsup: feels so naughty !!

Kitchen and Bathroom floors are very fun too... or I sometimes put some plastic bags down and a towel then you can have fun wherever.